[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 558
  • Views Views 314K
@Zero Sea... what is the best for playing difficult team AWAY? when you are underdogs?

You can play 3-4-3 even if you don't have 3 good strikers, i sometimes play with isco as a forward at real madrid, even modric, and they work extremely well. Also, i use marcelo as a LM and coentrao as RM, they rarely have under 7.50 ratings, just keep in mind they have to defend a lot, so just use someone with good crossing, tackling, work rate and passing.
This tactic reminds me of the 2-5-3 angels v2 made by mr langvtan for last year's fm, it was a beast tactic.

This is exciting news

Dont worry too. I didnt meant any offence too. Btw, i'm using wolves for this tactic and i got great result with it. Just give it some time for your team to get use to the tactic and everything will works fine. I will try to put some screenshot to let you see. My player also didnt match much of his recommended stats but still work fine.

And lastly, he come out with v2 tactic with 2 more formations. You can try them if you dont like 343 formation ^^

Yep, It's working fine now that the team has familiarized themselves to his tactic. But still, if you're playing against a very strong team, whatever the tactic u use will be useless though. If only there's tactics that works very well when we are the underdogs (._ .)

Yep, It's working fine now that the team has familiarized themselves to his tactic. But still, if you're playing against a very strong team, whatever the tactic u use will be useless though. If only there's tactics that works very well when we are the underdogs (._ .)

Haven met any strong team yet except for Valencia and Leicester only.. haha..

It's the results of 343 V2 from SI Forum

Amazing tactic.

Won the Quintuple.

Used the 3-4-3L V2 one.

wqpeuPc.png

VTwftW1.jpg

weak def corner

i always conceeded while def corner from near post

I tweak mentality to controll and this is the result:

played 11 games 10 win and 1 series scores 37 conceded 4 only..thats included convincing 0-5 beats arsenal at emirates and MU at the Bridge

awesome tactics.. corners score many goals

I tweak mentality to controll and this is the result:

played 11 games 10 win and 1 series scores 37 conceded 4 only..thats included convincing 0-5 beats arsenal at emirates and MU at the Bridge

awesome tactics.. corners score many goals

Thanks

I'm not sure which mentality is the best.

I try "contain", can do well

This tactic is working really well for me at home but away from home I'm losing too many games. What changes I should make to tactic to make it work better away?

Back