[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

zero master,
can this 343 apply well to dortmund? since dortmund doesn't have 3 good strikers, only lewan is good you know...
and which version should i use for dortmund, am confusing the difference of these versions..:(

zero master,
can this 343 apply well to dortmund? since dortmund doesn't have 3 good strikers, only lewan is good you know...
and which version should i use for dortmund, am confusing the difference of these versions..:(

My 4231 and 424 are also very good in a variety of tests.
The original team can use

If you want to try 343, you'd better buy some plays.

Hi once again.

I am coming to tell You about my results after almost 3 sesons as Legia Warszawa in Polish league.

First :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st
CL - out in 1/8 final against MC

Secound :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st
CL out in 1/4 final against Barcelona

Third :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st
CL - I am accutall in Final agains MU - I won 7-2 in semi against PSG and in 1/4 with MC

Tatic wich I am using is with 3 strikers V3.

Tactic is brilliant , my best striker till now scored 47 goals , other two 30+

In 34 league I scored 120+ goals and lost 35 . All won and two draws.

Game start to be boring :D

Once again Great JOB !!!

Hi once again.

I am coming to tell You about my results after almost 3 sesons as Legia Warszawa in Polish league.

First :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st

Secound :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st

Third :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st
CL - I am accutall in Final agains MU - I won 7-2 in semi against PSG and in 1/4 with MC

Once again Great JOB !!!

If you are boring
You can lead the weak team, or try 4231 and 424

LoL and my striker got a Golden Shoe or what is a name of that reward :D First time till my 15+ years of playing FM :D

Hey Zero, Just wanted to add my 2 cents.
I am having a great time with your tactics, alternating between the 424 at home and against weaker team away and the 4231L for the away game.
I am playing Arsenal and I have started to add your tactics in my third season. I won the league and the FA twice and after 9 games in fifth I am still unbeaten this year so it works well !
I haven't been able to test the 343 which, from what I read in the forum seems to be very successful but I just haven't the players for it .
Thanks for a good work !

how can i use the 424 and the 4231? when use a tactic away e when use a tactic hom?

Hey Zero Sea , I decided to try you tac in Spain in WC 2018 , I won WC and I lost only 1 goals (!) Tac is 424R V3 ofc ;] thanks for tac ;]

Hey Zero Sea , I decided to try you tac in Spain in WC 2018 , I won WC and I lost only 1 goals (!) Tac is 424R V3 ofc ;] thanks for tac ;]

My tactics are balance
Look at post# 204
Nine consecutive games did not lose the ball in Newcastle.

which can i use with everton?
You can choose which tactic you prefer, or you can choose which tactic to use depending on your players.

If you have a top class AMC, you can choose to use 4231. If you prefer to use 343, it is recommended to buy some players in the market.

Last edited:
Hi once again.

First :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st

Secound :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st

Third :

Polish League - 1st
Polish Cup - 1st

Once again Great JOB !!!
Could you show your squad? I'm wondering what players made that huge success for Polish team. :)