[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

Please upload it, or send us per message....however did you test it with weak teams as well? Your worldcup doesn't see the likeds of England, Germany, Spain, Portugal.....France only barely qualifies in real life last week.

I made some drastic tweaks (fluidity, mentality, team + player instructions and roles) on the 343L V3. allowing me to dominate a world cup with the USA in shots and possession.
View attachment 426547View attachment 426550View attachment 426552View attachment 426555
if anyone is interested and if zero sea gives his ok, I can upload my tweak here.

Last edited:
I have just been promoted in Championship with Bristol... I do not know what's happening, but last year the tactic was working REALLY WELL, this year, I get 30 shots on my goalie... The possession is against me all the time!

Superb tactic . Won 15-0 against bate with januzaj scoring all goals . Superb .

Yeah im playing as man utd and kagawa assisted 9 . 4231 L V3

Please upload it, or send us per message....however did you test it with weak teams as well? Your worldcup doesn't see the likeds of England, Germany, Spain, Portugal.....France only barely qualifies in real life last week.
Year is 2042.

No mate . No corner exploit . The corner is short and januzaj only scored 2 times from the short corner . Sneijder is the one who responsible for the corners though . The interchanged between my front 4 is a joy to watch . And if u use right foot at amr they mostly wont score but it gave the chances to the striker to do follow ups . Januzaj pretty much scored 6 times from loose ball .

Hey Zero,

Just wanted to add another feedback.

I always wondered why Paris, being such a big city has no other teams like London has in the elite league. So I just started a season with Paris FC, with the goal of becoming the number one team in the city and beating PSG to top spot.

At the start of the game, Paris FC is in National French division. The team was expected to finish 14th. I finished at the top spot with 3 games to spare ! I accomplished that by using a combination of your 424 and 4231L, like I did in my old save with Arsenal. Used the 4231L away and sometimes at home against "bigger team"and used the 424 as my main home tactic.

Worked like a charm !

Thanks again

I'vebeen using 343R V3 to grind results in difficult matches (as I don't feel safe with 3CBs to play it all the time) but looking at the feedback, think I'll try it as starting tactic, I haven't lost a single game with this tactic though, which includes UCL Final against Barcelona ;) (I was using super defensive tactic initially but they had their man sent off and I changed to this and woot! I have players like Mata who can play both in Midfield and striker xD)

Hello I come to give you a feedback, I tried this tactic with Macclesfield in Skill Premier division (5th division). I came in october and the club was 22th:

Defense is a big problem with weak team, my players finish allways with really low rating. But it's a good tactic, not awesome but really good, I continue the next year to see an entire season.

Thanks

I just took over for Roma in November and put the 4-2-3-1 into place because of the players I had available. The tactic seems to be working well, but I am having a huge problem with fouls. Anyone else experiencing this? I have only played 4 games so far and 2 of the games it was out of control. Could it be because they were games against rivals?

vs. Lazio: 24 fouls, 3 yellow cards
vs. Sampdoria: 9 fouls
vs. Grasshopper: 10 fouls, 1 yellow card
vs. Juventus: 21 fouls, 4 yellow cards, 2 red cards

What tactic take for As Monaco Fc you think? i restart lot of time this game with lot of tactics and lot of transfers without win league 1 -_-"

I just took over for Roma in November and put the 4-2-3-1 into place because of the players I had available. The tactic seems to be working well, but I am having a huge problem with fouls. Anyone else experiencing this? I have only played 4 games so far and 2 of the games it was out of control. Could it be because they were games against rivals?

vs. Lazio: 24 fouls, 3 yellow cards
vs. Sampdoria: 9 fouls
vs. Grasshopper: 10 fouls, 1 yellow card
vs. Juventus: 21 fouls, 4 yellow cards, 2 red cards

I have already set " Ease Off Tackle"
If more civilized, then the defense get worse

Hello I come to give you a feedback, I tried this tactic with Macclesfield in Skill Premier division (5th division). I came in october and the club was 22th:

Defense is a big problem with weak team, my players finish allways with really low rating. But it's a good tactic, not awesome but really good, I continue the next year to see an entire season.

Thanks

The team Morales are low

What are your team bonus and Past Playing Experience ?

What tactic take for As Monaco Fc you think? i restart lot of time this game with lot of tactics and lot of transfers without win league 1 -_-"

I was playing Monaco first season with 4231L or 424L depend on striker situation, bought Contreao and El Sharawy. I finished 1 with 5 games ahead and now received 170 mln transfer budget and 2,2mln wages :eek:

I tried the one with 3x f9 on top with FC Gueugnon in french nationals. Only got fringe players, but my defenders perform all from 4.8 - 5.8 in rating and im leaking goals like a muppet :p

I treid it because i wanted to try to outscore the opponent since my team is so bad, but losing 0-4. 2-5. 1-5 etc at home forced me to rething this.

on the other side, V3 is out, but what is realy V3? i see picktures of 1 striker and 2 wingers and an AMC, but i can only find the 3xf9 to download, and the pictures on the page still say v2... would it be possible you could clearify a bit easier on the front page as its a bit chaotic if you ask me :p

That said, nobody can question the quality of this tactic if you got a decent team.

It's a really good tactic, but I must admit, my defensive line is getting also terrible ratings... Maybe it's because it's my first season in Championship and it's not good enough, but my team ain't rich!