[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

It's not working as well (14.1.4) as before. Any changes?

I tried the one with 3x f9 on top with FC Gueugnon in french nationals. Only got fringe players, but my defenders perform all from 4.8 - 5.8 in rating and im leaking goals like a muppet :p

I treid it because i wanted to try to outscore the opponent since my team is so bad, but losing 0-4. 2-5. 1-5 etc at home forced me to rething this.

on the other side, V3 is out, but what is realy V3? i see picktures of 1 striker and 2 wingers and an AMC, but i can only find the 3xf9 to download, and the pictures on the page still say v2... would it be possible you could clearify a bit easier on the front page as its a bit chaotic if you ask me :p

That said, nobody can question the quality of this tactic if you got a decent team.

(╰_╯) Zero Sea's Rage--343 4231 424 V3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

is this a possession based tactic? can you pug and play the 424 for example?

is this a possession based tactic? can you pug and play the 424 for example?

Yes

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2014-a-17.html

422699d1385177108-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2014-wrexham-v-lincoln_-pitch-split.png

You can see post#2

so i could download the 424 formation and plug and play on the new patch?

You can choose which tactic you prefer, or you can choose which tactic to use depending on your players.

If you have a top class AMC, you can choose to use 4231. If you prefer to use 343, it is recommended to buy some players in the market.

I'm testing for new patch

my predicament at the moment is, My first season with Aston villa I played a 442 possession based tactic, had unbelievable results and currently 2nd in league, and in carling cup final, its February and mt tactic now doesnt work, so considering using yours to get me to the end of the season, not sure if i have the players to do it though

Thanks for the tactics. I am using 343 V3 with QPR. It was really good with 14.1.3. But with 14.1.4 i have some defence problems. Conceding too many goal mostly from corners. Corners, free-kicks, even throw-ins causes too many easy goal positions for the rival. And the other problem is the cards. After update i have at least one red card for two games. And i think you need to check the corners that we take also. It still works some times but short pass option shouldn't be a striker anymore. But it is still the best tactic. Waiting for V4 soon.

Last edited:
I tried the one with 3x f9 on top with FC Gueugnon in french nationals. Only got fringe players, but my defenders perform all from 4.8 - 5.8 in rating and im leaking goals like a muppet :p

I treid it because i wanted to try to outscore the opponent since my team is so bad, but losing 0-4. 2-5. 1-5 etc at home forced me to rething this.

on the other side, V3 is out, but what is realy V3? i see picktures of 1 striker and 2 wingers and an AMC, but i can only find the 3xf9 to download, and the pictures on the page still say v2... would it be possible you could clearify a bit easier on the front page as its a bit chaotic if you ask me :p

That said, nobody can question the quality of this tactic if you got a decent team.

Hi, firstly make sure you download the correct files for his tactics. And, if you have downloaded the correct files, you will see it name as V3, instead of V2 or V1.

Secondly, make sure your fm14 is at patch 14.1.3 as V3 are made for 14.1.3. Not other version.

Thirdly, those picture you see is STILL V2 because the formation are still the same, just that he tweak some setting with his tactics, NOT with his formation.

Lastly, i not sure whether how weak is your team, but im using Wolves team from english leagues with all average to low players in my team and im currently 1st in my league.

P.s: Please make sure you have at least accomplish 3/4 fluid (match preparation) of the tactics, because your team need time to get used to the tactics.

Thanks.

Thanks for the tactics. I am using 343 V3 with QPR. It was really good with 14.1.3. But with 14.1.4 i have some defence problems. Conceding too many goal mostly from corners. Corners, free-kicks, even throw-ins causes too many easy goal positions for the rival. And the other problem is the cards. After update i have at least one red card for two games. And i think you need to check the corners that we take also. It still works some times but short pass option shouldn't be a striker anymore. But it is still the best tactic. Waiting for V4 soon.

Thanks

I don't know whose crossing is the best in your team

You can let the player have best crossing to be short pass option

Hi there !

I'm playing a game as a nation manager, and signed a contract with Everton in Dec 2018 (or so - a few minutes after 14.1.4 went online :D). I usually go for a standard 4-5-1 of my own (that allowed me to win both world cups & Euro, Confederations Cup). But as I looked at Everton team, they had a **** load of Strikers (like 5+) and only Baines (Sir Baines :D) as a side defender.

So I decided to take a shot at your tactic (343R). The first season was marvelous. I took the club just before the 17th match in EPL, and it was like 3 draw 7 loses & 10 wins (at the 13th place or so). I actually won almost every game I played and managed to grab 3rd place at the end of the season AND the FA Cup.

At the end of the season, Everton got taken over by a richman that allowed me to buy a couple strong players : a really awesome striker & two monsters as CB.

I made a really long pre-season to get the tactic full asap and managed to do so. I'm training since then defensive positions and it works like a charm.

I also did the corner change on my own, trying a few stuff that are going not so bad.

I really enjoy the tactic and might consider looking for a few more striker for my nation to play it there also XD

Congrats ♥

looks good. what defenders stat did you have?

They are all three above 3.75 tackle/match and ~80% pass.
I play with VERY aerial dominent defenders so that might help in this tactic more than it usually does, I don't know.

thanks, drugenjunky. Very aerial means very good stat in jumping reach and heading...how are their stats in marking n tackling? My experience I leak a few goals and not so certain at the back.

Aerial is Jumping / Heading & Strengh (if your defender outpowers his direct opponent, he'll most likely win his duel even with a tiny bit lower jumping & heading ratings - so having high rating in these three is key to a dominant aerial defense). Even beside that, they are very strong as defenders (Their defensive stats are aprox. above 14+)

Hello,

All I want to know is this tactic is still working on new patch?

thanks, will try out again to find the right defenders.

Do you play wrong footed as Zero suggested? Liked left foot on the right and vice versa?

Hm, I don't really mind foots in this tactic. I like having a left footed striker on the left, & a right footed one on the right, same goes for the wingers, but I never really looked at my defenders. It's already hard enough to find strong ones without looking at their feet ratings :D

I actually got 2 Right Only & one Right (which is in the middle :D)