[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

Does anybody have any experience using this in Italy and advice on which version to use when playing as a smaller team in Serie A?

Parma to be exact...

Thanks!

Hi, i?m Using your v3 343L Zero tactic, because i use the 14.1.3 version of FM 14.

The tactic is fully fluid but i have VERRY big problem to create chanses and score goals :(!! It?s okej in Away matches but home i bearly win ower Leicester or steua bucarest 1-0 and 2-1.

Or i win at home 4-0! vs PSG in CL quater final LOSE 8-1!!!!! away..sick!
This is my team: View attachment 432630
And no of the striker perform well.. What do i do????

Last edited:
Hi, i?m Using your v3 343L Zero tactic, because i use the 14.1.3 version of FM 14.

The tactic is fully fluid but i have VERRY big problem to create chanses and score goals :(!! It?s okej in Away matches but home i bearly win ower Leicester or steua bucarest 1-0 and 2-1.

This is my team: View attachment 470995

Luck is very important

Best answere ever Zero xD

After that long question were the poor soul have suffered a 8-1 loss. Luck... xD

Zero Sea for President! :p
Nah just proves that the tactic isnt working very well when the creator's answer needs to be "luck". Seems like you dont have that good a grip on this years game zero ;)

Wow you call his work crapp, but Zero has for me been one of the 3 best tactics i have tested in FM14.
Not losing a single game in La Liga with Atletico Madrid earned him my respect.
If you got problems with the tactic atleast be contsructive.

I still want Zero for President ;)

I'm not quite understading the meanings of those "1", "2", "3" and "4" in player requirements? What does that mean? Thanks.

Last edited:

This is my team: View attachment 470995

I am using 14.1.3 version too,but it's working very well for me.If you can't create chances,maybe you didn't set up your training well?

Last edited:
I'm not quite understading the meanings of those "1", "2", "3" and "4" in player requirements? What does that mean? Thanks.
importance
1 means the most important

Last edited:
I am using 14.1.3 version too,but it's working very well for me.If you can't create chances,maybe you didn't set up your training well?

I have both inviduall and team training. And ALWAYS when i take over a club i kick most of the staff, and hire world class staff or the best that?s available.

The training i set up as Zero Sea wrote in the first post:

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

ST: Poacher

AMRL: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward

AMC: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward 3. Trequartista 4. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

MRL: Winger

MC: Box to Box Midfielder or Defensive Midfielder

DM: Defensive Midfielder or Box to Box Midfielder

DRL: Complete Wing Back

DC: 1. Limited Defender 2. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

GK: Goalkeeper

And:
Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

Main Focus: Balanced
Intensity Level: High

So i don?t know what?s wrong, maybe to young squad?? Well well... just give it my best and as Zero Sea recommend have a little LUCK :p :p :)

I have both inviduall and team training. And ALWAYS when i take over a club i kick most of the staff, and hire world class staff or the best that?s available.

The training i set up as Zero Sea wrote in the first post:

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

ST: Poacher

AMRL: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward

AMC: 1. Poacher 2. Inside Forward 3. Trequartista 4. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

MRL: Winger

MC: Box to Box Midfielder or Defensive Midfielder

DM: Defensive Midfielder or Box to Box Midfielder

DRL: Complete Wing Back

DC: 1. Limited Defender 2. Quickness(if his Acc&Pace are not enough)

GK: Goalkeeper

And:
Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

Main Focus: Balanced
Intensity Level: High

So i don?t know what?s wrong, maybe to young squad?? Well well... just give it my best and as Zero Sea recommend have a little LUCK :p :p :)

Maybe young squad,and maybe you don't have left footed on right and right on left?Or you defenders are not fast enough?

Fc Porto

Would u please take a look at FC Porto squad and recommend me the best formation and the players I should be using? It would be really great since I'm not very familiar with FM and I feel like I'm needing a bit of help. Thanks in advance.:)

in 4-2-3-1 the MC is at Defend, is that correct? I remember in the last version that position was on Attack?

Zero sea's. i'm currently playing in patch 14.1.3. once the last ME it's totaly annoying!
So i would like to know your opinion to know which tactic should i use in patch 14.1.3 in FCPorto team.

Cheers!