[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

I'm trying to come up with PPMs for each tactic. So far I think for the 4231 it should be something like:
GK - None
DR/L - Curls Ball / Likes to Switch the Ball to the Other Flank / Hugs Line / Dribbles Down The R/L / Gets Forward Whenever Possible
DCs - Marks Opponent Tightly / Stays On Feet / Plays Short Simple Passes
DM - Tries Killer Balls Often / Dictates Tempo / Comes Deep to Get the Ball / Shoots With Power / Curls Ball
CM - Tries Killer Balls Often / Get Forward Whenever Possible / Shoots With Power / Plays One-Twos / Curls Ball
AMC - Tries Killer Balls Often / Runs With Ball Through Centre / Moves Into Channels / Plays One-Twos
AMR/L - Cuts Inside / Moves Into Channels / Curls Ball / Runs With Ball Often
ST - Runs with Ball Through Centre / Places Shots / Moves Into Channels / Plays One-Twos / Curls Ball

It would be the same for the 424 with the other striker having the same PPMs.
It's how I'm aiming to get my Saints team and they're almost there :D

P.S I did base the PPMs on the Cobra tactic by MyPassion4FM but added a few more.

What's your thoughts Zero??

Hey Zero, what do you think of these PPMs?

Hey Zero what changes did you make in V5 and have you tested Jassar's set pieces?

Zero,

I notice in the V5 tactic you have the corners set back to offer short option to the ST.. Is this something I need to change or leave? Also I would like to know if you ever take the assistants advice during matches regarding changes etc to tactics and players?

do you implement any of the coaches advice with regards to training plans or will this cause problems with the already set individual training plans as detailed on page 1!

Zero,

I notice in the V5 tactic you have the corners set back to offer short option to the ST.. Is this something I need to change or leave? Also I would like to know if you ever take the assistants advice during matches regarding changes etc to tactics and players?

I don't know the corner bug in 14.2

You needn't to change anything.

Zero what are the general and pre-game training I need to use, tried to find them ,and couldn't sorry...

Zero what are the general and pre-game training I need to use, tried to find them ,and couldn't sorry...

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%
Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

You'd better play with very weak teams in friendlies of pre-season,it can improve more morales.

Main Focus: Balanced
Intensity Level: High

It's me again Zero... So I decided to use you 3-4-3 for my team this season... You're, with Jassar, one of the person I trust the most for tactics...

I actually have a problem, I am using your players filters... But it's weird on some filters, it doesn't say the position to look for, and some stats says minimum of 1 for finishing...

Is that normal?

It's me again Zero... So I decided to use you 3-4-3 for my team this season... You're, with Jassar, one of the person I trust the most for tactics...

I actually have a problem, I am using your players filters... But it's weird on some filters, it doesn't say the position to look for, and some stats says minimum of 1 for finishing...

Is that normal?

Yes

Because you can use the position training

Your tactics works very well. Southampton is not leading the team, even though I managed to take second place, with a little luck I might even win the league. I think that this is possible in the second season after bringing some good players.

Hi, Sorry I'm kind of new what is the players filters used for? anyone could help/let me know would be awesome thanks.

Going to try the 4231 with and Arsenal save any advice with signings, haven't played FM 14 yet cheers!

After reading this thread I have decided to start a save with Tottenham and try one of your tactics. Im thinking the 4231 would fit them pretty well. What do you think? Will post updates as I go along. I will not change anything to the tactic. Just plug and play
I've been using all three tactics and must say that unless you're prepared to buy new strikers you'll have a hard time getting Soldado, Defoe or Adebayor to perform as false nines.