[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

I can't download it for my mac...HELP PLEASE NONE OF THE LINKS WORK!! this looks amazing, missing out!

Good to know. Who would you recommend buying?
I personally haven't bought anyone as I started with zero funds and didn't have enough resources in January. Nevertheless, all three aforementioned players will score goals, just don't expect any stability in your first season. I'm sticking with these lads for now and I'll tell you some other day if they ever come good.

The tactic in itself is nice and good to watch. Two things that actually bother me are the insane amount of corners which almost never lead to anything and secondly, the tactic doesn't work very well in away games and should you fall 0:2 behind, it's game over as there isn't a suitable plan B.

I'll continue with these nevertheless. ;)

Last edited:
I've begun a save using all 3 formations,i think 4-2-4 will be used mainly but i'll give the other 2 the chance during the season.

Hey Zero, are u planning to do a tactic update with the new 14.2.1?

My results are not so good with the new patch. Defense is amazing but i dont score so much than before... and I m playing with PSG...so its not because of players ;-)

Thanx a lot!!!

I was using the 424 and The 4231 and results were amazing!!!!

In the 343 formation what would you say about coutinho at st? i've used him there for a couple of matches and he is playing decent. Also gerrard CM or CDM?

Hey Zero, are u planning to do a tactic update with the new 14.2.1?

My results are not so good with the new patch. Defense is amazing but i dont score so much than before... and I m playing with PSG...so its not because of players ;-)

Thanx a lot!!!

I was using the 424 and The 4231 and results were amazing!!!!
I thought the latest update didn't change the ME.

Last edited:
I think it did, less goals scored but better defense....and it s obvious, i won all my matches easily with the last patch and since...only 0-0 or 1-0. To be precise, 19 games in the first half season, 50 goals scored and 15 against. After the new patch, in 19 games, 20 goals scored and 5 against!!!! with the same players!!!!
But SI Games cant admitt that they are creating patches each 2 weeks because it s not working well.

Something has definitely changed.

Last 10 games pre recent update: W6 D2 L2

Last 10 games post update: W0 D2 L8

Any news zero about new tactic for 2.1 ??

Last edited:
just changed a bit

I still use the tactics for 14.2.1 and it's working fine.

I did go from playing 4231R to 424R and instead of 2 F9's I changed the right AC to Targetman (support) and the left is a poacher. That is it and still works pretty good for me.

did anyone still have the striker doin long shot?? i use v5 for 4.2 and the striker is always take the long shot.. its irritating

i have a record 30 shot with just 2 shot on goal.. bunch of long shot from the striker. FYI im using the 424.. can anybody weigh in...

Patch 14.2.2 come out

Did the ME change ?

Changelist is below, version number is now 14.2.2.

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014 – UPDATE 14.2.2 CHANGE LIST
======================================

- Fixed runtime error when interacting with calendar
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Ensured individual player instructions are retained when switching tactics
- Improved balance of interview offers following manual applications
- Fixed rare case of duplicated players in user's squad
- Prevented user sometimes being sacked despite reaching board points target
- Fixed Swedish Reserve league age restrictions