[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

when do i need to use the left version and when the right one?

To say I tweaked the tactic is an understatement, but I have kept the base team and player instructions which have worked a treat so far. I changed it to a 4 back with 2 up top. I think the team and player instructions could work with any formation, worth a try!!

the team and player instructions could work with any formation

but 343 worked much better in my tests

when do i need to use the left version and when the right one?

Tactic with "L" prefix means place your MC who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )

look forward to using this tactic.
I am At. Madrid.
Players bought: Lewandowski 20,5m, Dede 11m, Doria 8,5m, And Free players as backup: M.Sissoko, Nuno Gomez, Miguel, Y.Benayoun
Players sold: Koke 17,5m, Ardan Turun 25m, Adrian 13,5m.

Hope my defensive line with Dede, Doria, and Miranda can do it well. Forza Brazil

Gunning on

Ok. So Im like most of the gunners out there, trying to replicate our beloved tactic in real life.

After trying, and trying, and trying, and trying, and trying I gave up. Ive lost the faith in my tactical knowledge, starting to believe that I'm ****. :)

Played half a season with my tactic, tweaking ALOT. Tried out ALOT of different things.

-High pressure, trying to dominate the matches (Guardiola style).
-Low pressure, playing on the counter, slow build up, dominating possession.

Half way through the season the board started asking questions about my ability to do anything.

Then i started looking for tactical advises on different forums; Found Zero Sea, and everything worked out fine.

I have no idea how you do it, but i must say. Your pretty good at it!

Would really love if you would go deep in how you think and why you put the different instructions here, and there.

Added some screen-shots from the games I've played with your tactic.
View attachment 459917View attachment 459916View attachment 459915

Im doing good with this tactic, just won against R.Madrid away 3-0. The next match was against Man. City lost 4-0 at home

wow 3-0 and 4-0 vs madrid and city! Who are you playing as?

I'm trying this with real madrid till I get used to the new game and they finish patching it:p, so far it's going great, the team attacks so much, it's like **** on the pitch, nice job.

****** ****, it was 6-0 at HT

Last edited:
hi i need to know which version is the best the v1 or the v0.3?

Last edited:
I lost to Man City 4-0, but won against Real Madrid 3-0. I am A.Madrid

I have said.
use the original tactic for
at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance.

I'm trying your advice now

well, it doesn't always work. Just on rare occasion when using original doesn't work

I'm trying this with real madrid till I get used to the new game and they finish patching it:p, so far it's going great, the team attacks so much, it's like **** on the pitch, nice job.

****** ****, it was 6-0 at HT

Never buy ***** :p

How is the consistency? I suppose you have played more games after this one?

great tactic. you really inspirated me. based on your team instructions, mentality and fluidity I created a simple flat 4-4-2 which won me 2nd league with media prediction 12th and 1st with media prediction 18th in chile within 2 seasons.

Thank you
Get inspiration from your
I tried the 424 and 4231 based on my team instructions, mentality and fluidity , the effect is not bad

well, it doesn't always work. Just on rare occasion when using original doesn't work

What zerosea meant was when using/trying a tactic, always play them for at least half a season for your players to get used to the tactic before saying the tactic doesnt work or what. This is the basic when you test/use a tactic from anyone, right?

Never buy ***** :p

How is the consistency? I suppose you have played more games after this one?

Barcelona beat me 5-1, other then that I've won all the games, but i'm playing with real madrid, so it's pretty normal to win, I only like this tactic because it's so attack minded, I never have below 20 shots on target, that's why i score so much, I wouldn't recommend using this with a weak team.

Ok. So Im like most of the gunners out there, trying to replicate our beloved tactic in real life.

After trying, and trying, and trying, and trying, and trying I gave up. Ive lost the faith in my tactical knowledge, starting to believe that I'm ****. :)

Played half a season with my tactic, tweaking ALOT. Tried out ALOT of different things.

-High pressure, trying to dominate the matches (Guardiola style).
-Low pressure, playing on the counter, slow build up, dominating possession.

Half way through the season the board started asking questions about my ability to do anything.

Then i started looking for tactical advises on different forums; Found Zero Sea, and everything worked out fine.

I have no idea how you do it, but i must say. Your pretty good at it!

Would really love if you would go deep in how you think and why you put the different instructions here, and there.

Added some screen-shots from the games I've played with your tactic.
View attachment 407175View attachment 407178View attachment 407179

Do not lose faith
I have been playing the game since FM09

Best tactic I have used so far in fm14. I was really struggling with my Swansea side to get anything going upto end of October so I just threw this tactic in and it worked great. Even the the tactic was learnt by the players until January the team did great, we got the final of the Carling Cup, won the Euro Cup, and finished 8th in the league after being in the relegation zone when I first started using the tactic. Probably is you really need at least 5 strikers to rotate in and out of the side and as I only had 3 (brought back Lita from loan in January - who is ****) when I had to rotate I struggled, had to play shelve and lamah upfront at times. That explains why I was further up in the league although I only finished 7 point from Champions League places. I've sold Michu this season and brought in Doumbia, Defoe, Borini, Shawcross, and Vitinho so I should have a great season in the league. I will keep you posted.

V2 Come out

added 4231 and 424

Player Requirements

AML/ML/DL: a little better with right foot; AMR/MR/DR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately)
Either foot? See his best foot.
Just a little better,don't mind too much. You also can use left on left and right on right.

STL/AMCL/MCL: a little bit better with right foot; STR/AMCR/MCR: a little bit better with left foot.

ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.
STC: your best ST

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure 3. crossing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AMC: 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.

MRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2(not very necessary). Passing,Creativity,3(not necessary)Tackling,Crossing,Finishing,Composure.
you can also train DRL or AMRL to MRL.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3(not very necessary). Finishing,Long shots 4(not necessary). Tackling,Strength,Stamina

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles); 2.Acc &Pace; 3(not necessary). Passing, Creativity

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Positioning 3(not necessary).Jumping, Crossing,Strength,

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling

Tactic(424,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC (or ST in 4231) who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )

What zerosea meant was when using/trying a tactic, always play them for at least half a season for your players to get used to the tactic before saying the tactic doesnt work or what. This is the basic when you test/use a tactic from anyone, right?
yeah I don't said his tactic's the one doesn't work, but the tweak I did that doesn't always work. And I do realize that my players' nowhere near the requirements for players-to-be-used in his tactics so I tweaked it a little to see the effects. And oh, I'm sorry if my reply somehow get in your or anyone's nerves. I means no offence :)