[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

looks exciting :)

Since you're tactic regarding testing on Atletico has been the best, how do you suppose this holds up to the original with 3x F9 and would you expect an even better performance with this?

just want to say: ZERO SEA YOU ARE A LEGEND!

didnt think you could improve already perfect tactic!

new tactics are just AMAZING!!

beat BAYERN 8-2 on aggregate Champions League Semi with JUVENTUS

3-4-3 v2 doesn't work as well for me as the first version, i've tried it for half a season now, and i had to revert to the old one, the attack is so much better.
I haven't tried the other two yet.

3-4-3 v2 doesn't work as well for me as the first version, i've tried it for half a season now, and i had to revert to the old one, the attack is so much better.
I haven't tried the other two yet.

exactly the same, I go back to the 3-4-3 V1

looks exciting :)

Since you're tactic regarding testing on Atletico has been the best, how do you suppose this holds up to the original with 3x F9 and would you expect an even better performance with this?

Nothing is impossibleF9 is only this year, so I tried it

just want to say: ZERO SEA YOU ARE A LEGEND!

didnt think you could improve already perfect tactic!

new tactics are just AMAZING!!

beat BAYERN 8-2 on aggregate Champions League Semi with JUVENTUS

Luck is very important

I just changed Crossing and Set Pieces in V2.

I'm playing the 4-2-4 and I find there is virtually no creativity from midfield: no through passes, ever, the only player to have played a single chip over the defence was Lukaku (striker). Could this not be rectified by changing the midfield position to an AP and Regista/DLP combination? (The midfielders always get quite low ratings too). My midfield is ridiculously creative and it seems a waste not to have them being creative. All they seem to do is pass it out to the wingers, and they never get assists.

Also with the IFs; both are extremely creative. Would it not serve better to add 'plays risky passes' into their player instructions? Also, if these changes worked, would it not be beneficial to then change one of my strikers to a poacher? they seem to work well with False 9.

This tactic is working very well though, but a lots of my goals come from set pieces and I seem to concede a few as well. There are not many CCC (clear cut chances) and those that are tend to come from the corner drill. The players seem too focused on shooting (or rather discouraged from playing killer balls) I often see the outside two of hazard and mata cut inside on the edge of the box, both the strikers make runs that could easily be picked out but instead they'll either try and dribble through or just shoot from range and waste the opportunity.

I do get 35+ shots with 15 or so on target but about 20 or those shots seem to be from well outside the area or on the edge with only a handful inside (again, mostly from corners).

Me too, but again I guess that's the spirit of this tactic.

Trying to score as many goals from set pieces, which is much easier given how the current ME works, while playing safe trying not to allow as many at the other end.

Still, not complaining though.

Can you tell me which of these is the best tactic and are they for the 14.1.3 patch?

Can you tell me which of these is the best tactic and are they for the 14.1.3 patch?

yes they are for the last pacth and the best i think zero will say you it depends of your team you can try and see which is the more suitable for your team and players.

yes they are for the last pacth and the best i think zero will say you it depends of your team you can try and see which is the more suitable for your team and players.

I agree with you

If you have top-full-backs, it is a bit wasteful to use 343

If you have several top strikers, you can try 343

I do get 35+ shots with 15 or so on target but about 20 or those shots seem to be from well outside the area or on the edge with only a handful inside (again, mostly from corners).

Me too, but again I guess that's the spirit of this tactic.

Trying to score as many goals from set pieces, which is much easier given how the current ME works, while playing safe trying not to allow as many at the other end.

Still, not complaining though.

My tactics of place kicks are too powerful,it may be weakened next patch

Ball controlling and long shots can create more set piece chances from either corner kick, free kick or penalty kick

Last edited:
You can play 3-4-3 even if you don't have 3 good strikers, i sometimes play with isco as a forward at real madrid, even modric, and they work extremely well. Also, i use marcelo as a LM and coentrao as RM, they rarely have under 7.50 ratings, just keep in mind they have to defend a lot, so just use someone with good crossing, tackling, work rate and passing.
This tactic reminds me of the 2-5-3 angels v2 made by mr langvtan for last year's fm, it was a beast tactic.

@ Zero Sea
Please concentrate on the first version of 3-4-3, you need to improve from there, v2 is not as good.

I find that v1 is better attacking but v2 is more solid in defence. both are great to use and depends on what you prefer.
Zero sea could you please also upload V1 in the op for others to use it? You 've done a great work mate!

You can play 3-4-3 even if you don't have 3 good strikers, i sometimes play with isco as a forward at real madrid, even modric, and they work extremely well. Also, i use marcelo as a LM and coentrao as RM, they rarely have under 7.50 ratings, just keep in mind they have to defend a lot, so just use someone with good crossing, tackling, work rate and passing.
This tactic reminds me of the 2-5-3 angels v2 made by mr langvtan for last year's fm, it was a beast tactic.

@ Zero Sea
Please concentrate on the first version of 3-4-3, you need to improve from there, v2 is not as good.

I find that v1 is better attacking but v2 is more solid in defence. both are great to use and depends on what you prefer.
Zero sea could you please also upload V1 in the op for others to use it? You 've done a great work mate!

V1 and V2 are almost the same.
I just changed the set pieces and crossing in V2