[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

v2 looks very good. I see big improvement in defence, especially away from home.

Training intensity level should be high as long as I use this tactic?

Training intensity level should be high as long as I use this tactic?

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.

yeah I don't said his tactic's the one doesn't work, but the tweak I did that doesn't always work. And I do realize that my players' nowhere near the requirements for players-to-be-used in his tactics so I tweaked it a little to see the effects. And oh, I'm sorry if my reply somehow get in your or anyone's nerves. I means no offence :)

Dont worry too. I didnt meant any offence too. Btw, i'm using wolves for this tactic and i got great result with it. Just give it some time for your team to get use to the tactic and everything will works fine. I will try to put some screenshot to let you see. My player also didnt match much of his recommended stats but still work fine.

And lastly, he come out with v2 tactic with 2 more formations. You can try them if you dont like 343 formation ^^

Individual training time spend on "Focus" "New Position" "Preferred Move" will always add up to 100%
As for what to set for "Focus Intensity", "Light", "Average", "Heavy" is all up to how much you want your players to focus on.
I meant for the team, not as individual. So its my decision in the end?

So i made some simple tweaks to the v1 3-4-3 Tactic - i removed the Hold Up Ball for the two wider False 9's and also removed the Look for Overlap and added Hit Early Crosses to the Team Instructions, seems to have helped.

Which of the new V2 Tactics is your best?

Once again great job.

After using this tactic in first seson of Legia Warszawa in Poland i won league without any lose and polish cup.

I had a champions league Real M., Zenit and Ajax and I was 2nd. After going out from group I played in 1/16 with Atlethico M. and I won :DDD 1-1 draw at H and 3-3 A :D

Then i got Manchaster City and I draw again 1-1 at H and lose 2-1 A but I missed penalty at 90 minut :[

Befor first seson I made only two transfers of avarage players so tactic is amaizing.

One thing , could You tell me what is a diference in V2 agains V1?

I meant for the team, not as individual. So its my decision in the end?

Yes. For training side, i dont think he made any focusing in them yet. Maybe in time to come he will go into it. For now you can set to what you like.

Once again great job.

After using this tactic in first seson of Legia Warszawa in Poland i won league without any lose and polish cup.

I had a champions league Real M., Zenit and Ajax and I was 2nd. After going out from group I played in 1/16 with Atlethico M. and I won :DDD 1-1 draw at H and 3-3 A :D

Then i got Manchaster City and I draw again 1-1 at H and lose 2-1 A but I missed penalty at 90 minut :[

Befor first seson I made only two transfers of avarage players so tactic is amaizing.

One thing , could You tell me what is a diference in V2 agains V1?

The different is only the formation changes from what i see. Some people like to use 4 defenders. ^^ if im wrong hope zerosea will reply to you in person.

The Formation of V2

6447767120131110211301065.png

6447767120131110214604018.png

6447767120131110214832035.png

Last edited:
Does the 4-2-4 work just as well? I am midway through the season but am thinking about using it on my Chelsea save. (I have two 190+pa regens and Lukaku so need a two upfront tactic, but my wing backs are very good so I want to keep 4 at the back for defensive security too).

Hello Zero Sea. thank you for the fantastic tactics. Im through to the champions league final with Juventus coz of you

some advice please: when should we use these specific tactics:

424,343,4231 (V2)

thanks again

Does the 4-2-4 work just as well? I am midway through the season but am thinking about using it on my Chelsea save. (I have two 190+pa regens and Lukaku so need a two upfront tactic, but my wing backs are very good so I want to keep 4 at the back for defensive security too).

Hello Zero Sea. thank you for the fantastic tactics. Im through to the champions league final with Juventus coz of you

some advice please: when should we use these specific tactics:

424,343,4231 (V2)

thanks again

I just busy writing instructions in the OP

Which one is the best?
These are all depending on your players. For example, if you are using Arsenal with 343 formation, it is recommended to buy 1--2 ST.If you are using Chelsea, Man City or Real Madrid,you can try all my tictics.
You can also use them in turn.
The winning rate is about the same, just that 343 look nicer when you watch them play.

Last edited:
the pictures you posted Zero they refuse to load. i have loaded for 15min now and not half way yet... hmmm