I'm having no problems at all, probably worked better for me after the patch than before. When i've gone away from suggested match prep is when i've struggled with this mostly, along with when i've used strikers who don't have high vision stat. I also find inverted wingers work better than traditional left foot on left side etc.

I find this tactic (original from OP) very strong defensively. Use suggested OI's. Strange with overload mentality really!

Can anyone explain me about set piece? is the set piece taker are the CWB? when the instruction said "short" and in match they always far post.

what skin are you using in OP and where can I get it? thanks

can recommend the best median for this tactic ?

Best median? best CM? or what do u want know?
I think that this tactic is very good.
I don't have any big problems with players. I don't have unhappy players at training. I think that better match training is def. positioning not depand if u play with stronger or weakness team.
paradoxically if i do match training att. movement i couldn't scored goal or i scored 1 max 2. If I played with def. positioning I scored 3 goals, like with Manchester City and with PSV when i scored 6 goals.
So i prefer def. positioning in match training.

So is the consensus for 15.2 making the wingers wide mids? Or are people having success with the original too?

So is the consensus for 15.2 making the wingers wide mids? Or are people having success with the original too?
I changed in the tweak because it seemed to me that with the wingers, the tactic was a little more permeable in 15.2. In the original, i dont know, im waiting for the TUGA V2 by Eusébios.

Ah, thanks. The tactic I made before is allergic to scoring now so... looking for something in the meantime until I can figure it out.

I have been playing around with this tactic using your base and have come up with something absolutely insane. I will show you my season with Benfica using my tweak of your tactic.

The Tactic is changed around to 4 - 3 - 3.

The Target man is supplied heavily from everywhere and is the main Goal scoring threat in this tweak. Mitrovic 37 in 24 games.

View attachment 319093

I am unbeaten so far in the league this season and had a tough draw with Man City in my group who i beat home and Away.

View attachment 319091

View attachment 319090

View attachment 319088

With your permission only and if people want to use it i will post it but thank you for providing me with a cracking base tactic. Probably one of the most dominant saves i have played on.

I have been playing around with this tactic using your base and have come up with something absolutely insane. I will show you my season with Benfica using my tweak of your tactic.

The Target man is supplied heavily from everywhere and is the main Goal scoring threat in this tweak. Mitrovic 37 in 24 games.

View attachment 729106

I am unbeaten so far in the league this season and had a tough draw with Man City in my group who i beat home and Away.

View attachment 729109

View attachment 729112

View attachment 729118

With your permission only and if people want to use it i will post it but thank you for providing me with a cracking base tactic. Probably one of the most dominant saves i have played on.

Looks very good indeed. I hope the creator of the original gives you premission soon.

View attachment 729106

View attachment 729109

View attachment 729112

View attachment 729118

I love 4-3-3's. Hopefully you will be able to share.

Back