This was Mitrovic at the end of the season and for some reason hasn't developed as well as i would like his stats didn't really increase much. I'm Temped to test it with a fully top range Target Man Striker. It was still an awesome goal record none the less.

View attachment 318843

Still a lot of goals from everywhere both my other strikers (even by feeding Mitrovic constantly) still chipped in with a big amount of goals and for some reason, which i cant really explain my ball winning midfielder is scoring a high amount for a player in that position.

Last edited:
This was Mitrovic at the end of the season and for some reason hasn't developed as well as i would like his stats didn't really increase much. I'm Temped to test it with a fully top range Target Man Striker. It was still an awesome goal record none the less.

View attachment 729706

Still a lot of goals from everywhere both my other strikers (even by feeding Mitrovic constantly) still chipped in with a big amount of goals and for some reason, which i cant really explained my ball winning midfielder is scoring a high amount for a player in that position.

Can't wait untl you post your tweak :)

cyril, does it work wit small teams?
I don't really know mate the original tactic was based around Benfica i just modified it with a Target Man and he just scores non stop, well the whole team does.

I will put the tactic up because the guy that made the thread hasn't been online for a over a week. If Eusebios want's me to remove it from this thread that is no problem i will do so. Not looking for any headlines just wanted to share a variation of his great tactic. All credit for the base of this goes to him.

Tuga tweak by Cyril

For the other stuff like training and team-talks at the start of the season i left team-talks to my assistant and put it on Balanced, Average and Attacking Movements all season and it done the business for me. I think some harder games you can probably switch to Defensive Positions or do the team-talks yourself.

Before the season starts just leave it on Team Cohesion, Very High and Match Tactics and do about 6 friendly's at least if you can.

Any questions just ask.

I will put the tactic up because the guy that made the thread hasn't been online for a over a week. If Eusebios want's me to remove it from this thread that is no problem i will do so. Not looking for any headlines just wanted to share a variation of his great tactic. All credit for the base of this goes to him.

Tuga tweak by Cyril

For the other stuff like training and team-talks at the start of the season i left team-talks to my assistant and put it on Balanced, Average and Attacking Movements all season and it done the business for me. I think some harder games you can probably switch to Defensive Positions or do the team-talks yourself.

Before the season starts just leave it on Team Cohesion, Very High and Match Tactics and do about 6 friendly's at least if you can.

Any questions just ask.

OI?
Who should take corners?

OI?
Who should take corners?
You don't have to change anything it's mostly plug and play you can leave both to default. I am unsure if anything would improve this. First don't alter anything then if you are on a roll and think you can do more check out setting the corner takers.

You don't have to change anything it's mostly plug and play you can leave both to default. I am unsure if anything would improve this. First don't alter anything then if you are on a roll and think you can do more check out setting the corner takers.

Sorry for asking again but what about OI?

Sorry for asking again but what about OI?
Like i said in the above post i didn't use any in the screenshot i posted. Maybe you can use against a strong team i am not really sure about that but it seems to do a good job either way.

Guys, can you do me a huge favor?
Can you share Cyril tweak in fmf file ?

Can't open the shared one

Last edited:
Guys, can you do me a huge favor?
Can you share Cyril tweak in fmf file ?

Can't open the shared one

Yes you can. It is a tac file. Have you played previous years versions of FM? It is the same. You place the tac file into your tactic folder. It shows up in archived tactics list in the game.

lol just a few months ago people saw fmf files and had no clue what to do with them and were begging people to use tac files. Now, any time people who see a tac are they act like they don't know what it is. Have you not played FM14, FM14 or earlier before?

Back