Yes you can. It is a tac file. Have you played previous years versions of FM? It is the same. You place the tac file into your tactic folder. It shows up in archived tactics list in the game.

lol just a few months ago people saw fmf files and had no clue what to do with them and were begging people to use tac files. Now, any time people who see a tac are they act like they don't know what it is. Have you not played FM14, FM14 or earlier before?

I'm not retarded man. Off course I know that I need to place the file on the folder. I've been playing football manager maybe longer than you.
What happens is that even if the file is there, once you import on the game only the fmf shows up (in my case - I don't know if because I'm using macbook)

Last edited:
I'm not retarded man. Off course I know that I need to place the file on the folder. I've been playing football manager maybe longer than you.
What happens is that even if the file is there, once you import on the game only the fmf shows up (in my case - I don't know if because I'm using macbook)

That is your problem. You don't import tac files. I am playing on a mac too. Tac files show up in your archive tactic list on the tactic screen.

Yep in this patch it's working like a charm. Again not sure on smaller teams but for a top 5 team it's pretty devastating if you get the right people.

I have been playing around with this tactic using your base and have come up with something absolutely insane. I will show you my season with Benfica using my tweak of your tactic.

The Tactic is changed around to 4 - 3 - 3.

The Target man is supplied heavily from everywhere and is the main Goal scoring threat in this tweak. Mitrovic 37 in 24 games.

View attachment 729106

I am unbeaten so far in the league this season and had a tough draw with Man City in my group who i beat home and Away.

View attachment 729109

View attachment 729112

View attachment 729118

With your permission only and if people want to use it i will post it but thank you for providing me with a cracking base tactic. Probably one of the most dominant saves i have played on.

Hello , where can I find this 4-3-3 ?

Guys, can you do me a huge favor?
Can you share Cyril tweak in fmf file ?

Can't open the shared one

Yes you can. It is a tac file. Have you played previous years versions of FM? It is the same. You place the tac file into your tactic folder. It shows up in archived tactics list in the game.

lol just a few months ago people saw fmf files and had no clue what to do with them and were begging people to use tac files. Now, any time people who see a tac are they act like they don't know what it is. Have you not played FM14, FM14 or earlier before?

That is your problem. You don't import tac files. I am playing on a mac too. Tac files show up in your archive tactic list on the tactic screen.

Can't believe what just happened here! Was winning 4-0 at half time

View attachment 731274

I take it you got the tactic running? :)

Cyril's tweak is unbelievable. I am liverpool. 2015 season I ran another 3 striker tactic and got Sturridge to score 36 BPL goals, Balotelli 32 goals, and Sterling 24 goals. So I was estatic with that tactic. Saw Cyrli's tweak during my save's offseason and decided to give it a try..at least for friendlies and a few early BPL matches, and I absolutley fell in love.

I forget exactly, I am about 32 matches into the BPL. And I am 30-1-1 w/ 130+ goals. Sturridge has (no lie) 52 BPL goals. Balotelli has like 24. Sterling was up there with Balotelli, but I lost him for the season. I think he is around 16 goals. Would be around where Balotelli is if he wouldn't have got hurt.

This is an all originally Liverpool starting 11. Did not make any big transfers or changes to the default starting 11. The only non real life Liverpool player that is getting some match experience is Martin Odeegrad(sp?). He is doing fine, but still young.

Cyril's tweak is unbelievable. I am liverpool. 2015 season I ran another 3 striker tactic and got Sturridge to score 36 BPL goals, Balotelli 32 goals, and Sterling 24 goals. So I was estatic with that tactic. Saw Cyrli's tweak during my save's offseason and decided to give it a try..at least for friendlies and a few early BPL matches, and I absolutley fell in love.

I forget exactly, I am about 32 matches into the BPL. And I am 30-1-1 w/ 130+ goals. Sturridge has (no lie) 52 BPL goals. Balotelli has like 24. Sterling was up there with Balotelli, but I lost him for the season. I think he is around 16 goals. Would be around where Balotelli is if he wouldn't have got hurt.

This is an all originally Liverpool starting 11. Did not make any big transfers or changes to the default starting 11. The only non real life Liverpool player that is getting some match experience is Martin Odeegrad(sp?). He is doing fine, but still young.
Glad it worked for you, i don't claim to be no FM tactic expert it just worked for me.

Out of curiosity who was your Ball Winning Midfielder and did he score a lot ?

Glad it worked for you, i don't claim to be no FM tactic expert it just worked for me.

Out of curiosity who was your Ball Winning Midfielder and did he score a lot ?

The midfield is where I rotated a lot. I forget how much goals. I will have to check when I get home from work, which will be a while. My usually starting 3 in the midfield was Henderson, Coutinho and Llanna. And then rotated Gerrard, Allen and Odegraad a lot.

another thing as well i'm not really sure if the player in the Target man position has to be an out and out target man. This is Zivkovic for me first season not even close to being developed whatsoever.

View attachment 318133

another thing as well i'm not really sure if the player in the Target man position has to be an out and out target man. This is Zivkovic for me first season not even close to being developed whatsoever.

View attachment 731339

I have Sturridge as Target Man and he isn't your prototypical target man. Aside from finishing, his other Target Man attributes are below average (Heading, First Touch, Strength, etc) and he has netted me 75+ goals this season, 52+ in the BPL. I am sure Balotelli would do better in that role, but Sturridge has been on fire since the start and never bothered to switch.

I have Sturridge as Target Man and he isn't your prototypical target man. Aside from finishing, his other Target Man attributes are below average (Heading, First Touch, Strength, etc) and he has netted me 75+ goals this season, 52+ in the BPL. I am sure Balotelli would do better in that role, but Sturridge has been on fire since the start and never bothered to switch.
Can you post a SS of that 75 in all for Sturridge is pretty mental to say the last.

Can you post a SS of that 75 in all for Sturridge is pretty mental to say the last.

Ya haha. When I get home. Stayed up late playing. Didn't want to go to bed. I still have about 6 BPL matches and the Semi's and Finals of the Champions League left.

Back