Why not just try it and see? I don't see why it wouldn't.

Were you on 15.2?

I was using the the bad posession tactic with Liverpool for home games and the Lok1to tactic for away games. I got Sturridge to 52 and this combination was the only one that got Balotelli to perform for me with 32 goals + 30 assists and I thought that was an achievement. But 76!?

I like my saves where my striker keeps banging them in. Any help regarding this tactic would be much appreciated.

Hey Cyril - great goal scoring tactic however i keep getting caught on the break especially away from home - anything you could recommend to make a bit more solid? thanks

Were you on 15.2?

I was using the the bad posession tactic with Liverpool for home games and the Lok1to tactic for away games. I got Sturridge to 52 and this combination was the only one that got Balotelli to perform for me with 32 goals + 30 assists and I thought that was an achievement. But 76!?

I like my saves where my striker keeps banging them in. Any help regarding this tactic would be much appreciated.

Yup, 15.2

Had sturridge as TM, Balotelli at Treq and Sterling at F9, while having him train as a striker.

I will post screen shots when I get home, but it will be a while.

Just started using the Tweak with West Ham, bought Lucas Romero and that's all first game beat Man City 4-1, second game got counter attacked like a ***** against Liverpool and lost 5-3 but the tactic is still half achieved so it look promising for the Hammers too.

Were you on 15.2?

I just think it's a case of buying the right back 4. I think no matter the tactic West Ham are gonna get caught on the break until you get some better quality through the door. Try maybe using defensive positioning in tougher games.

Sturridge is an absolute beast with this looking at that SS. congrats on finding probably the perfect striker for this.

Sturridge is an absolute beast with this looking at that SS. congrats on finding probably the perfect striker for this.

Which is weird because aside from finishing, Sturridge severely lacks Target Man skills. But hey, he is destroying it.

This was Zivkovic at the end of the season probably gonna give it a few seasons with them see if i can win the Champions league and i'm curious how good Zivkovic can become.

We got knocked out of the Champions league this year by Juventus Van Rijn was sent off in the first leg after 20 mins which we lost 2 - 1 the dissapointment was we won the away leg 1 - 0 so the home leg kind of lost us the overall score.

View attachment 317919

I just think it's a case of buying the right back 4. I think no matter the tactic West Ham are gonna get caught on the break until you get some better quality through the door. Try maybe using defensive positioning in tougher games.

I think it is all about the back 4. Away games are awful, I lose every away game but home games I look solid.

I have to say I got good results. But !!!I very very much leek in defense. There is no game I don't get goals.

And one more thing. All my attackers score but my target man scores less then two other attackers.

I am Ac Milan. Didn't bought anyone so I play with team I have. My target man is Niang (why you ask :) I don't like pazzini and won't play torres because he is not our player)

I want to play game with only Ac Milan players in whole cariere

I am with valencia.
Against counter\small teams (All players at back) its harder win. just got kick by cordoba at copa del rey. In my home 1-0 to me, of course.. bad game btw. and at thier home they win 1-0, then at pentalties they win. maybe bad luck, but I win so far Barcelona (5-1), Real madrid (2-1). Draw against atletico madrid (1-1). And just against cordoba I struggling win.
Any suggestion ? ty.

I have to say I got good results. But !!!I very very much leek in defense. There is no game I don't get goals.

And one more thing. All my attackers score but my target man scores less then two other attackers.

I am Ac Milan. Didn't bought anyone so I play with team I have. My target man is Niang (why you ask :) I don't like pazzini and won't play torres because he is not our player)

I want to play game with only Ac Milan players in whole cariere
Niang should work in this tactic he is the ideal sort of striker for this but not sure how good he is in this years version, there were some in the past where he was rock solid.

I am with valencia.
Against counter\small teams (All players at back) its harder win. just got kick by cordoba at copa del rey. In my home 1-0 to me, of course.. bad game btw. and at thier home they win 1-0, then at pentalties they win. maybe bad luck, but I win so far Barcelona (5-1), Real madrid (2-1). Draw against atletico madrid (1-1). And just against cordoba I struggling win.
Any suggestion ? ty.
Not really sure why you are having issues against a smaller team this normally crushes them.

does this tactic work for lower leagues or just high up leagues?

Maybe with a control mentallity it could work.

And I found out that :
Away - Stick with control, if losing or draw at 60 switch overload.
Home - Overload \ attacking (cyril tactic)

Mate , did you use OI and WHO are using your corners?

Nope.

To be honest, I didn't even set a corner taker. so, whoever it was set by default. But, I really don't understand the point of the question. The player you should have taking corners is the player on your team who is best at taking corners.

Great Tactic, really struggled against the weaker teams tho, cant complain tho its being great. hopefully will win league with hull city, in semi of euro cup, final of fa cup and won the league cup,

Back