Not sure why, even played around with the tactic a little bit defensively. The tactic is awful for West Ham, of course it works as people have shown but with West Ham it's really bad lol. Just got beat by Chelsea 5-0 then QPR 6-1. Think I'm going to try and new tactic but if anyone got any ideas on how to tighten the defensive let me know as I like the look of it and is a shame it doesn't work for me.

Not sure why, even played around with the tactic a little bit defensively. The tactic is awful for West Ham, of course it works as people have shown but with West Ham it's really bad lol. Just got beat by Chelsea 5-0 then QPR 6-1. Think I'm going to try and new tactic but if anyone got any ideas on how to tighten the defensive let me know as I like the look of it and is a shame it doesn't work for me.

Wingers should have pace, your wingers have enough pace ? If not, Wide mid is your solution.
Try cotrol mentallity

Probably the best tactic I have ever played with since FM 12 . Congratulations

I used this tactics for low league last night (I didn't sleep just to try this tactic lol) and it worked! I managed to get promoted even though we lost a couple of games. I guess perhaps most of my players are not suitable in this kind of tactics

I've tried to printscreen the league position but I didn't work (dunno why). So I will briefly share my opinion.

The tactics work well till nearly end of the season. We lost couple games. I dunno why. So, I've decided to used cyril tweaked tactic. Just a few game then lost again. Fortunately, we were able to get 2nd in league and win promotion. :D. Oh yeah, I'm managing Wealdstone in Vanorama South.

UPDATE
In second season with Wealdstone.
It seems the tactics worked well in early season but in mid season everything seems to fail. I struggle to get win for 5 games :(

save load...:D

Not at all. This is 100% honest. Ask Cyril. It was his tweak I am using. Not the OP tactic. Never reloaded the game after a result I didn't like. Try the tactic. It is the best I've ever used. Look at other posts in this thread. There has been a couple others who posted similar results from the tweak.

Not at all. This is 100% honest. Ask Cyril. It was his tweak I am using. Not the OP tactic. Never reloaded the game after a result I didn't like. Try the tactic. It is the best I've ever used. Look at other posts in this thread. There has been a couple others who posted similar results from the tweak.
Can I learn your training Schedule?

Were can I find cyril tweak

Can I learn your training Schedule?

Training schedule has nothing to do with the effectiveness of your tactic. So my success has absolutely nothing to do with my training schedule.

Back