I hate being one of these "asking" guys :P But which tactic and which version? :D thank you very much
It is the tweak that I did (4132), but with some changes to the 15.2.1 version. At this point (2021/2022), I have the perfect team for this tactic, so it works very well, but dont know if it will work in other teams.

ps. I've tested the Cyril tweak and is also very good! Congrats! ;)

It is the tweak that I did (4132), but with some changes to the 15.2.1 version. At this point (2021/2022), I have the perfect team for this tactic, so it works very well, but dont know if it will work in other teams.

ps. I've tested the Cyril tweak and is also very good! Congrats! ;)

So I guess you have not yet shared that tactic then? Would like to try it

So I guess you have not yet shared that tactic then? Would like to try it

Cyril released his tweak. I managed to get 66 bpl goals with sturridge. He also had about 100 total goals. And the team had 159 total bpl goals.

Do you use this version all the time? I noticed that in the OP the author has listed 2 tweaks of yours, but that was uploaded quite a while ago :/

Both Folhadal and Cyril's tweaks are basically plug n play. There is only one version and you use that the whole time. Both are great tactics. I love heavy up front ( 3 strikers) so that is why I prefer Cyril's tweak over Folhadal. But that has nothing to do with the quality of Folhadal. Just preference. I posted a screen shot of my results a few posts up showing 66 BPL goals by Sturridge and 159 team BPL goals. Folhadal posted SS of his 4-1-3-2 tweak showing great results as well. Can't go wrong with either.

View attachment 716793

FROM PORTUGAL
4-1-4-1
OVERLOAD / VERY FLUID

View attachment 716818

SUPER DEFENSE / SUPER ATTACK
(the only draw was with my under S19 team)

View attachment 716825 View attachment 716828 View attachment 716829

SOME MATCHES

View attachment 716848 View attachment 716853 View attachment 716855 View attachment 716855

MY TEAM BEST PLAYERS

View attachment 716859 View attachment 716860
View attachment 716863 View attachment 716866
View attachment 716868 View attachment 716872

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 716879

TRAINING

Pre-Season
Team Cohesion - High
Match Tactics

Season
Balanced - Average
Easy Match (theory) - Ataccking Movement
Hard Match (theory) - Defensive Positioning
Only rest after Match

SET PIECES

Corners - CWBR (fullback right) on right side taker and CWBL (fullback left) on left side taker

DURING MATCH - TEAM TALK *thanks to mantorras77*

Start of match when favourites - Concentrate
Start of match when underdog - Encourage
After scoring - Concentrate
Beginning of second half when winning - Concentrate
If losing or drawing - Encourage
75 mins if winning - Tighten Up
75 mins if drawing or losing - Push Forward

****************************************************************************************************
For now thats it, i will came back later to update the this opening post with more information, cause it´s getting late for me (A)
Hope you enjoy it!!!

DOWNLOAD TUGA

FM15 TUGA _CD9FD2E8-5844-4A3C-A3B9-472C5BA807F7

FOLHADAL TWEAKS

Control - https://www.mediafire.com/?m3uywc1xabt18c9
Attack - https://www.mediafire.com/?bb7j3ekde6aljb3

Hey!

Which of the tactics to be used on page 1 to get the best results?

is the DOWNLOAD Tuga? or Folhadal tweaks?

Did this tactic work for the new patch?

Would be appreciated for the help :)

I just can't win barcelona, real madrid and all the tough teams away..
Any one have idea what to do against tough tems away ? thanks.

Both Folhadal and Cyril's tweaks are basically plug n play. There is only one version and you use that the whole time. Both are great tactics. I love heavy up front ( 3 strikers) so that is why I prefer Cyril's tweak over Folhadal. But that has nothing to do with the quality of Folhadal. Just preference. I posted a screen shot of my results a few posts up showing 66 BPL goals by Sturridge and 159 team BPL goals. Folhadal posted SS of his 4-1-3-2 tweak showing great results as well. Can't go wrong with either.

Cheers mate but you missed my point.... on the OP Folhadal has two versions a control tweak and an attack tweak, im wondering whether he still uses both at this point?

Do you use this version all the time? I noticed that in the OP the author has listed 2 tweaks of yours, but that was uploaded quite a while ago :/
At this time, i use only the latest version. Both versions of the first post were a little weaker defensively in latest patch, so I changed a few things as wingers and their crosses. So far, works great.

But as I said, I have the perfect team for this tactic (two almost perfect F9, two wingers who can defend, a box-to-box fast and strong, etc).

I'll have to test it in bpl.

All instructions (OI, training, talk during match, etc, Same as the original tactic).

ps. Best season ever, almost two hundred goals in 28 matchs. ^^)
View attachment 316847

Last edited:
At this time, i use only the latest version. Both versions of the first post were a little weaker defensively in latest patch, so I changed a few things as wingers and their crosses. So far, works great.

But as I said, I have the perfect team for this tactic (two almost perfect F9, two wingers who can defend, a box-to-box fast and strong, etc).

I'll have to test it in bpl.

All instructions (OI, training, talk during match, etc, Same as the original tactic).

ps. Best season ever, almost two hundred goals in 28 matchs.
anime.gif

Could U upload this tac ? ;>

USMNT...are you using the latest 15.2.1? I'm still on patch 15.1.4 and are very hesitant to update as people appear to hate 15.2/15.2.1!

I might give this a whirl and see how it does on the old patch...as I've been using Lokito's 3142 which was built for 15.2 and it works very well?

I will put the tactic up because the guy that made the thread hasn't been online for a over a week. If Eusebios want's me to remove it from this thread that is no problem i will do so. Not looking for any headlines just wanted to share a variation of his great tactic. All credit for the base of this goes to him.

Tuga tweak by Cyril

For the other stuff like training and team-talks at the start of the season i left team-talks to my assistant and put it on Balanced, Average and Attacking Movements all season and it done the business for me. I think some harder games you can probably switch to Defensive Positions or do the team-talks yourself.

Before the season starts just leave it on Team Cohesion, Very High and Match Tactics and do about 6 friendly's at least if you can.

Any questions just ask.
Could someone upload another way, cant import tactic

Back