To Jason just put it in the Tactic's folder then you should see it on Create new tactics > Archived tactics. If you need the Fmf i can get it but it's very easy to do with a tac file.

Could someone upload another way, cant import tactic

Is this your first year player FM? If you played the previous years then it is just like it use be: put .tac file in tactics folder and then it shows up in the archived tactics drop down. It is only the new fmf files that need to be imported.

USMNT...are you using the latest 15.2.1? I'm still on patch 15.1.4 and are very hesitant to update as people appear to hate 15.2/15.2.1!

I might give this a whirl and see how it does on the old patch...as I've been using Lokito's 3142 which was built for 15.2 and it works very well?

Yes, I am using the latest patch. Don't believe what everyone says and don't fall for people's ********. There is nothing wrong with 15.2. Just update it. Plus, just because I am using 15.2, doesn't mean you can't get the same results with 15.1.

To Jason just put it in the Tactic's folder then you should see it on Create new tactics > Archived tactics. If you need the Fmf i can get it but it's very easy to do with a tac file.
Would be great if you could do FMF file, thanks

Would be great if you could do FMF file, thanks

Why? it is all the same. If anything, tac files are so much easier. Just place it in your tactic folder and you are done. You don't need to do anything else, unlike with Fmf files

Why? it is all the same. If anything, tac files are so much easier. Just place it in your tactic folder and you are done. You don't need to do anything else, unlike with Fmf files
Tried it, not working

Tried it, not working

It works. You DON'T import .tac files. You only do that to fmf files. Did you play last years FM? It is the same as then. You place tac file in folder and then it shows up in your archived drop down. It has been like that for many years. So, kind of weird that you all of a sudden forgot about that. This year is the first year they introduced the fmf file. For those, you have to import them.

Amazing tactic.

In 2 seasons:
2 portuguese super cups
2 portuguese championships
2 league cups
2 portuguese cups
1 champions league

After 2 years of not playing the game i decided to give it a try, using the original tactic on 15.2.1 and i can say it`s a BEAST, won the league with Arsenal after 33 games...nice one :) GOOD JOB!

After 2 years of not playing the game i decided to give it a try, using the original tactic on 15.2.1 and i can say it`s a BEAST, won the league with Arsenal after 33 games...nice one :) GOOD JOB!

Same. This tactic is incredible. i am winning everything. But that crazy thing is, Sturridge playing the TM position is still getting me 55-65 BPL goals a season for 3 consecutive seasons. Insane.

With all FM's, I always spend so much time looking for tactics, finding a fun one, using it for a bit but them always trying new and improved. But with this tactic, I am done for the year. I love it. No need to use another. Now the fun part begins: I get to build a dynasty around a single tactic and can mold players to fit it.

Last edited:
Same. This tactic is incredible. i am winning everything. But that crazy thing is, Sturridge playing the TM position is still getting me 55-65 BPL goals a season for 3 consecutive seasons. Insane.

With all FM's, I always spend so much time looking for tactics, finding a fun one, using it for a bit but them always trying new and improved. But with this tactic, I am done for the year. I love it. No need to use another. Now the fun part begins: I get to build a dynasty around a single tactic and can mold players to fit it.

You still madly in love with Cyril's tweak ;) ?

Back