I had posted the tactic a few posts ago, but in this version, i changed some things like crosses, corners, etc.

Isnt the best FM15 tactic because it takes some very specific players to make it work in full, but is based on that, to me, is the best.

I'm testing it in Liverpool, the goal is make Balo win the golden foot. ^^)

https://www.mediafire.com/?8rgbez7bbso48lo
Same OI, training and team talks of original tactic.

ps. I export and save the tactic, but I cant change fmf. to TAC. file.

Last edited:
I had posted the tactic a few posts ago, but in this version, i changed some things like crosses, corners, etc.

Isnt the best FM15 tactic because it takes some very specific players to make it work in full, but is based on that, to me, is the best.

I'm testing it in Liverpool, the goal is make Balo win the golden foot. ^^)

https://www.mediafire.com/?8rgbez7bbso48lo

ps. I export and save the tactic, but I cant change fmf. to TAC. file.

OI ?

Bom(b) Tactic! and Screen Setup!

I'm new to setting up face packs etc and was wondering what set up you used as it looks the best i have seen with Photo, Badge, Stats the lot!!! would be very grateful if you could tell me what to download to get your setup. Sorry don't speak Portuguese but you seem to have pretty perfect English. I have Portuguese Roots, family name Luis so I am always playing in Portugal. Obrigado.

I test "Cyril's Tuga twaek" it with my Everton in second season. Just win Premier League 4 rounds before the end of the season. I am in Semi-Final Champions League and in Final England Cup. I post some screens after finnish this season. Cheers !

I just win Champions League with Bayern in final, I beat him... 5:0 ! Incredbile !

Sorry for my bad english. I put screens tomorrow.

Last edited:
This is it !

I finnish second season with my Everton. I use Cyril's Tuga Tweak tactic!

Table:
View attachment 308258

Schedule:
View attachment 308257

View attachment 308256

Champions League final:
View attachment 308255

Player stats:
View attachment 308254

First team:
View attachment 308253

View attachment 308252

When i changed mentality to counter and complete wing back from attacking to support, my team started play amazing with amazing results. Cheers and thanks for the tactic pal ! Sorry for my bad english.

This is it !

I finnish second season with my Everton. I use Cyril's Tuga Tweak tactic!

Table:
View attachment 754580

Schedule:
View attachment 754581

View attachment 754582

Champions League final:
View attachment 754585

Player stats:
View attachment 754587

First team:
View attachment 754588

View attachment 754591

When i changed mentality to counter and complete wing back from attacking to support, my team started play amazing with amazing results. Cheers and thanks for the tactic pal ! Sorry for my bad english.

Great Season !!! Training and Match Pre. OI Setting please :)

Pre-Season Team Cohesion High and Tactic (match)
Season Tactic High and Att. Movement or Def. pos. when i don't a favorite.

No OI's

I just sold Lucas Romero for 50 mln E to Manchester City :( and Adama Traore for 50mln E to manchester City :(

Great Season !!! Training and Match Pre. OI Setting please :)

Training is for the players, not the tactic. How one person does his training, won't necessarily be the effective way for you to do your training. But regardless of what you put as training, as long as you don't over train and tire the player, it will have ZERO effect on the effectiveness of your tactics. So his great results have absolutely nothing to do with how he trained his players.

Training is for developing the players. Development is a long process and it will take a long time (1-2 years) to see any significant results from it. Therefore, training has absolute zero effect on your current year performance (aside from match training, but even then). Thus, it is absolutely crazy (and shows you are confused about the game) if you think certain training techniques is required for a certain tactic to work. You could completely turn off training for the entire year and still get the same results that season. The only thing it would do is possibly hurt your players development. But that wouldn't be seen for another year or two since they naturally develop through match experience and success.

Therefore, ALL you have to do is make sure you have individual training set, either by individual attribute you want to improve in that player, or individual train him by the role he plays in the tactic. This will help mold his attributes around that tactic you are using. But, again, that won't be seen for years down the road. Also, make sure you have ANY kind of general training set, with also the match training all the way to the left or 3/4 of the way to the left. That is all. What you specifically training in general training really doesn't matter.

Cyril's Tweak

2015-2016 Season (First year using tactic)
View attachment 735492

2016-2017 Season (Halfway Through)
View attachment 735494

Sturridge
View attachment 735497

I will post an update when I get home later. I ended up keeping Sturridge for one more season I believe and he score 60+ goals again in the BPL. He was starting to age and I was offered an insane amount of money for him. Plus I had Odegaard in the waiting after training him to become a striker and I just finished my first season with him as the main striker, and half way through the next. Not as dominate as Sturridge but still giving me 50+ bpl goals. There is just something about sturridge as the TM in cyrils tweak. The guy absolute dominates. I had that season where he score 66 BPL goals and like 98 total goals. Incredible. Have never seen any player do anything like that in all the years ive been playing FM.

I will post an update when I get home later. I ended up keeping Sturridge for one more season I believe and he score 60+ goals again in the BPL. He was starting to age and I was offered an insane amount of money for him. Plus I had Odegaard in the waiting after training him to become a striker and I just finished my first season with him as the main striker, and half way through the next. Not as dominate as Sturridge but still giving me 50+ bpl goals. There is just something about sturridge as the TM in cyrils tweak. The guy absolute dominates. I had that season where he score 66 BPL goals and like 98 total goals. Incredible. Have never seen any player do anything like that in all the years ive been playing FM.

Cyril's Tweak

I have my career in liverpool and what tactics to use cyril ??

Back