.tac does not turn me on

Not quite sure what you are trying to say. You are speaking jibberish.

Download the file. Place it in the tactic folder. Got to the tactic screen in your game. Go to the "archived tactics" drop down and it will be located in there.

Thank you for everything I donote : bad my english

It's ok.

What are you having trouble with?

The tactic file is a tac. All you have to do is place it in the tactic folder. You DO NOT need to import it like you would the fmf file. Is this your first year playing FM? If you played previous FM versions then it is exactly just like all the previous years game. You just place the tac file into the tactic folder and it is in the game. This is the first year FM has used the fmf file.

It's ok.

What are you having trouble with?

The tactic file is a tac. All you have to do is place it in the tactic folder. You DO NOT need to import it like you would the fmf file. Is this your first year playing FM? If you played previous FM versions then it is exactly just like all the previous years game. You just place the tac file into the tactic folder and it is in the game. This is the first year FM has used the fmf file.

problem solved. thanks :)

Do you think this tactic could work with a Conference team? I'm currently managing Solihull Moors and I managed to win the Conference North two years ago and get into the Conference using the Sir Goalalot tactic. However, the past two seasons are proving to be very difficult; my budget is limited so my players aren't exactly the best yet and the past two years I came 8th and 11th respectively. Do you think this could work for a team who aren't exactly the best?

Do you think this tactic could work with a Conference team? I'm currently managing Solihull Moors and I managed to win the Conference North two years ago and get into the Conference using the Sir Goalalot tactic. However, the past two seasons are proving to be very difficult; my budget is limited so my players aren't exactly the best yet and the past two years I came 8th and 11th respectively. Do you think this could work for a team who aren't exactly the best?
I would for sure give it a run out and try it see how it goes it's for sure worth a try. one thing i would suggest from being a low team is to make sure you put everything into getting the best Target Man you possibly can grab hold of. As people have tried and tested as well the Target Man doesn't really have to be out and out, you can get an Advanced Forward or a Complete Forward with say + 14 Strength. The Target man position in the tactic is very important.

I been playing around with a bit of a tweak of sorts i believe it works better and can be defensively sound in those tough away games while maintaining the huge goal threat up front gonna give it a season or 2 before i am satisfied but so far so good. same formation just tweaks to make certain positions better i kinda prefer 2 BWMs in the center than a variety.

I would for sure give it a run out and try it see how it goes it's for sure worth a try. one thing i would suggest from being a low team is to make sure you put everything into getting the best Target Man you possibly can grab hold of. As people have tried and tested as well the Target Man doesn't really have to be out and out, you can get an Advanced Forward or a Complete Forward with say + 14 Strength. The Target man position in the tactic is very important.

I been playing around with a bit of a tweak of sorts i believe it works better and can be defensively sound in those tough away games while maintaining the huge goal threat up front gonna give it a season or 2 before i am satisfied but so far so good. same formation just tweaks to make certain positions better i kinda prefer 2 BWMs in the center than a variety.

Thank you. I'll give it a test and see what happens. I think at the moment my team just suck in general I can't fault any tactic cause my players are just complete idiots. But i'll give it a go with this tactic and will let you know what happens. All the best with your tweaks!

I had posted the tactic a few posts ago, but in this version, i changed some things like crosses, corners, etc.

Isnt the best FM15 tactic because it takes some very specific players to make it work in full, but is based on that, to me, is the best.

I'm testing it in Liverpool, the goal is make Balo win the golden foot. ^^)

https://www.mediafire.com/?8rgbez7bbso48lo
Same OI, training and team talks of original tactic.

ps. I export and save the tactic, but I cant change fmf. to TAC. file.
hi mate,can you write main attributes for strikers and preferred moves which make tactic work in full please?is better poacher or complete forward?

Hi, is cyril's tweak plug and play? Or with OI and training from OP? thanks

First off, training has nothing to do with ANY tactic. Training is for your player development. Success of a tactic has nothing to do with setting up training a certain way, and failing if you set it up another way. With that said, you should focus your time on training, including individual training. You need to mold your players into the role they will be playing at your club.

Secondly, the Cyril tweak is basically a plug and play. There is only one version that you use 100% of the time and No OIs. I've never used them, I believe he never used them. So, the insane results I posted were with no OIs. Can you use OIs? Sure, I doubt it will break a tactic. Just give it a try and see what happens. Hey, maybe it might make it better. But, idk, never tried.

It's not showing when I go to import it? Doesn't it need to be an .fmf???

Back