It's not showing when I go to import it? Doesn't it need to be an .fmf???
Nope. Doesn't need to be an fmf. It is a tac file. If you played previous years FM, then it is like then - Shows up in your Archived list in the tactic screen.

Mario Gomez seems ******* rampant for me at the moment. Half way through season decided to ditch the Roaming Playmaker for an Automatic CM (Borja has been one of my best players same AR as Gomez).

View attachment 305560

Gonna see if i can take these to Europe and win it. Top of the league and 7 points clear at the moment also demolished Roma 7 - 0 along the way.

Made a massive change to the squad sold a lot of players and bought a lot of youngsters. Gonna loose Neto on a free transfer soon didn't check his contract and now he wont talk to me probably gonna try and sign Rulli if i can will have to be at the end of the season cause i only got 2 million.

Last edited:
Mario Gomez seems ******* rampant for me at the moment. Half way through season decided to ditch the Roaming Playmaker for an Automatic CM (Borja has been one of my best players same AR as Gomez).

View attachment 760742

Gonna see if i can take these to Europe and win it. Top of the league and 7 points clear at the moment also demolished Roma 7 - 0 along the way.

Made a massive change to the squad sold a lot of players and bought a lot of youngsters. Gonna loose Neto on a free transfer soon didn't check his contract and now he wont talk to me probably gonna try and sign Rulli if i can will have to be at the end of the season cause i only got 2 million.

Mind uploading this new version mate, or were these the only changes?

I know this isnt about this tactic but ive been trying to make the game look all flash with all the photos logos kits etc, but as a relative computer ******, have not managed to make much of a difference without getting dodgy browsers etc and probably the odd virus anyone out there got any tips to set it up like this guys screenshot at the beginning og the thread, I know this is probably the wrong thread but it would be much appreciated? anyone got a minute to point me in the right direction as to how to download the flash stuff?? cheers

View attachment 760742

Where is this tactic "The One" pal? I want to try this one very much :)

Well finished 1st season with Fiorentina and absolutely demolished the league with 100 GD here's some screens. Automatic Midfielder seems to work a lot better in trickier games. The only downside is i really need a new keeper bad and Neto signed with Santos half way through the season he will leave once his contract is over. Will try Champions League next season i could loose Depay who has been sensational this year to Chelsea which is a bit of a bummer.

League table finish.

View attachment 305556

Who did what.

View attachment 305555

Transfers at the start.

View attachment 305554

Thinking of trying cyrils tweak. Does this tactic still use the OI from the OP? Thanks

Thinking of trying cyrils tweak. Does this tactic still use the OI from the OP? Thanks
Only thing you really need to do is set Training really. Average Balanced and Attacking Movements on 1 click from left all season and rest before and after match ticked.

Only thing you really need to do is set Training really. Average Balanced and Attacking Movements on 1 click from left all season and rest before and after match ticked.

You really don't even need to do that. I didn't and look at my results. You can do training any way you like. Just make sure you are training your players (General, Match & Indiv).

Training has nothing to do with your tactic and its effectiveness. Match training plays a role, but a small one. And it doesn't have to be one way for it to work, and if you do another way you will fail. That is not how it is nor works.

You really don't even need to do that. I didn't and look at my results. You can do training any way you like. Just make sure you are training your players (General, Match & Indiv).

Training has nothing to do with your tactic and its effectiveness. Match training plays a role, but a small one. And it doesn't have to be one way for it to work, and if you do another way you will fail. That is not how it is nor works.
Yeah i do agree with you mostly the player rolls are what is important make sure you train there positions really. I like to keep it like that but it really depends on who i am playing even tho it makes a small difference sometimes i am a bit superstitious, i would say on tough games to try defensive positioning but that's just a personal preference.

Thanks guys. Not had a look yet at the tactic. Is it the RPM that's changed to a CM auto?

Yeah i do agree with you mostly the player rolls are what is important make sure you train there positions really. I like to keep it like that but it really depends on who i am playing even tho it makes a small difference sometimes i am a bit superstitious, i would say on tough games to try defensive positioning but that's just a personal preference.

Ya, definitely individually train your players for the roles they are or will be playing in your tactic. But that training has zero effect on the immediate success of your tactic. You won't be seeing any significant attribute increase from that training until a year or two down the road. So, your success of your tactics comes down to the tactic and the players you have now and what their attributes are NOW. Training isn't going to change that NOW. It will change it a year or two down the road. So, for a person that is just going to play one season, he can completely omit training. It will not hurt him. If a guy is in it for the long run and wants to stick with one team and build them into a dynasty, then training, especially individual training is critical. If you are a LLM and just trying to climb up the ranks either by getting your team promoted or getting a better job with a better club, training is going to do very little for you since (A.) you won't be with the team for long, (B) because there is a lot of player turnover at those levels. So, therefore, it shows that training really has near to nothing impact on your tactic from season to season.

Here it is if people want the file for it. I tried it and was more than convinced with the results.

Just make sure that CM Auto is an all Rounder I had Borja Valero who was outstanding in this role but you could try people like Lucas Romero or Gaston Gil Romero in this role. Everything else is pretty much the same. Good tackling and good vision is what your looking for really.

Just getting started on second season with Fiorentina with it now good luck with it.

The One??? You are probably in the wrong thread.
That is Cyril's tweak of the OP. It is simply called "Cyrils Tweak"
Ha he is referring to the screenshot where i made the change when i was happy it was working how i wanted it too, so yes it kinda is. Sounds like something out of Matrix geez.

The One??? You are probably in the wrong thread.
That is Cyril's tweak of the OP. It is simply called "Cyrils Tweak"

I think cyrill called it "The one" in his save game screenshot

Ha he is referring to the screenshot where i made the change when i was happy it was working how i wanted it too, so yes it kinda is. Sounds like something out of Matrix geez.

I think cyrill called it "The one" in his save game screenshot

Oh ok, my bad. The tactic I am using is just called Cyrils Tweak lol.

Back