After being promoted with Leeds using Joss 433, I changed to Cyril's Tweak for my second season, mostly because I wasn't satisfied with my defence.

Man, oh man, what have you done ???

View attachment 305435

The next four games we won 2-4 at the Emirates (!), lost 2-3 against Tottenham (they scored at 88 and 90+3 :@ ) won 2-1 against Reading with the B team and hammered Hull 5-0.

Having a quick look at our summer transfers, you can easily see that we have an average team with mostly players from the Championship (I don't remember our media prediction).

View attachment 305434

Billy Sharp upfront is on fire and even Rodelin is scoring for fun ! The French guys around here know it can only be a miracle ;)

My starting XI : Silvestri - Byram, Pearce, Bellusci, Haïdara - Fofana, Anderson, Kharja - Antenucci, Sharp, Rodelin.

Thank you Cyril !!

What kind of forwards should i have for cyril's tweak? Wingers or properly forward?

What kind of forwards should i have for cyril's tweak? Wingers or properly forward?
Gonna make a post now on my second season with Fiorentina i'll show you the type of players for each position.

So finished 2nd Season with Fiorentina and won every single competition i was in. A phenomenal performance considering how young my team was and how many injuries i suffered in the later rounds of the Champions League.

View attachment 305403

I'm pretty sure that my team is very well suited to this tactic they are firing on all cylinders for people trying it out i would try and get players like these.

View attachment 305402

This was my performance in The League and Champions League i have to admit i thought Bayern would knock me out of the tournament they are always a team that gives me troubles with my older tweak they would but the new one (with the Automatic CM) just seems to hold them off better and a great home leg destroyed them.

View attachment 305401View attachment 305400

This was Gomez at the end of the season absolutely lethal all season if he has a good chance he will put it away. Possibly one of the best strikers i have used so far. The funny thing is i might even sell him cause i want to try out Jovic and might cash in while he is hot.

View attachment 305399

Also another thing i don't know if it makes much difference but i play on the smallest pitch possible and we are dominant at Home.

Here is the CM Auto tweak again for anybody who missed it but i highly recommend it at the moment.

Last edited:
Cyril, this has inspired me to start a new save, I have never managed in Seria A so Fiorentina looks like it could be fun. For first season what did you suggest for your team, title challenge, winner, champs league etc? Thanks in advance and congratulations on developing what looks and sounds like an amazing tactic which I cant wait to try tonight!!!

First season i went for Title Challenge i wasn't sure if i could win but i knew i could give it a ****** good go.

Check page 450 it's my transfers who i bought and sold and stuff. I'm using the LFC update as well by the way, i always do when it's up for download.

Also i use Jaap Stam as Assistant Manager and leave team talks in his hands.

First season i went for Title Challenge i wasn't sure if i could win but i knew i could give it a ****** good go.

Check page 450 it's my transfers who i bought and sold and stuff. I'm using the LFC update as well by the way, i always do when it's up for download.

what about oi, did u use them

Thank you. Seems like a great save, will use your save and see if I can make Fiorentina as successful as you have in such a short time. Do you use him for team talks always?

Thank you. Seems like a great save, will use your save and see if I can make Fiorentina as successful as you have in such a short time. Do you use him for team talks always?

tactic even*

Yeah all the way through the season.

Sounds good thanks, I am going to PM you some more specific questions as don't want to divert from the tactic thread. Hope that's ok.

Folhadal's tweak is definitely the best tactic I have used in FM 15 so far. I started the Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge with Aston Villa as they were sitting 19th on 6th November. We are currently 8th. It's March. Would post my screenshots at the end of the season. The Half back does wonders defensively.

Anybody tried the Cyril Tweak? Those 67 goals by Gomez in Serie A.. :wub:
I must try it!

Folhadal's tweak is definitely the best tactic I have used in FM 15 so far. I started the Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge with Aston Villa as they were sitting 19th on 6th November. We are currently 8th. It's March. Would post my screenshots at the end of the season. The Half back does wonders defensively.
Yep Folhadal's is really good also thanks to the maker of the original for providing a really solid base for people to tweak and such.

I actually sold Gomez you will think i am mad after scoring 90 + goals a season, my plan was always to try and make Jovic the best Target Man the Italian league has ever seen. This is Jovic so far this season doing amazing for a 19 year old i have only really been training him on strength only to make him a bit more tougher in the big man role.

View attachment 305283

Cyril the main goalscorer has to play in the middle of the attack right? And the other two? the left and right forward, should i choose a dribbler in the right and a kind of playmaker in the left?

Really? #467
Yea really. I have used almost every tactic available. I know Joss Final is amazing. But my love for two-striker tactics makes me value Folhadal's tweak more. It's hard to see a dominating tactic with a control mentality and two strikers.

Cyril the main goalscorer has to play in the middle of the attack right? And the other two? the left and right forward, should i choose a dribbler in the right and a kind of playmaker in the left?
Make sure you use the new version post 467. The Target Man is the main goal scorer The False 9 will chip in and so will the Treq but the Treq will create more and come off with more assists.

I can give you some recommended players.

False 9 - Memphis Depay - Carlos - Richairio Zivkovic - Carlos Fierro

Target Man - Mario Gomez - Fernando Llorente - Lionel Messi (If you want to cheese mode it he can score 100+ goals easily) Richairio Zivkovic - Aleksander Mitrovic

Trequartista - Munir - Dorian Rotariu - Alen Haliliovic

I try and play a Right footer as the False 9 and a Left Footer as a Treq only thing i look out for with the Treq is crossing really and a good finisher.

All 3 of them can score for sure but the Target Man is where the majority will come from.

Hope that helps.

Back