where would you play barbosa and malcom ??
I have had both and they can both play The Treq role on the left both left footed also. I reckon Barbosa could play as the Target Man to be honest, How much strength does he have i usually tend to go for about 14 + but if Barbosa is young you can train that quite easily.

Hey guys! I was a bit away from the forum. Last week i was following the Cyril tweak when he showed us the 67 goals from Mario Gomez. Is there any news about his tactic (last i have is that one on the #467 post? And folhadal? Can't find his tactics link..
I saw some pages but there are too many! If someone could help me with this, i would appreciate :)

Hey guys! I was a bit away from the forum. Last week i was following the Cyril tweak when he showed us the 67 goals from Mario Gomez. Is there any news about his tactic (last i have is that one on the #467 post? And folhadal? Can't find his tactics link..
I saw some pages but there are too many! If someone could help me with this, i would appreciate :)
That was the tactic i used and the current one.

So I am sitting half way through the season and results have been good, however I'm just not scoring as many goals as other on here. I'm guessing that my forward line isn't quite up to scratch. However I cant complain as the results are still coming in. Any tips at all to get that goal count up. I'm using Cyril's auto tweak btw.

Here's a few screenies of my team

View attachment 772745View attachment 772752View attachment 772747View attachment 772748View attachment 772749
15 Unbeaten with Roma first season pretty darn nice.

Off the top of my head i would of thought Destro would be perfect for this but the Target Man should score way more than he has that's for sure. I would try someone else there to be honest, see if you can buy a good youngster who you can use over a good couple of years. The tactic results wise is fine you just need to find that clinical striker now.

I would personally try and get Aboubaker from Porto i think he would be total destruction with this.

15 Unbeaten with Roma first season pretty darn nice.

Off the top of my head i would of thought Destro would be perfect for this but the Target Man should score way more than he has that's for sure. I would try someone else there to be honest, see if you can buy a good youngster who you can use over a good couple of years. The tactic results wise is fine you just need to find that clinical striker now.

I would personally try and get Aboubaker from Porto i think he would be total destruction with this.

I had, had high hopes with Destro and he has been rather disappointing if you can say that. He has had the most offside's in the league which probably doesn't help, I have lost count of the amount of disallowed goals he has scored.

Aboubakar is on my radar so hopefully I can snap him up in the summer.

Odegaard seriously as target man ??

What do his stats look like USMNT ?

Ya! Though he didn't become my target man, nor a first team regular until a few seasons in. I signed Odegaard right when my save started. Didn't get him for a while. I believe the following January transfer window. I then set him to train as a striker. He learned that pretty quick, plus had plenty of time. didn't rush him into a starting role since I had Sturridge there. Odegaard's second season with me, I'd put him in at MC and also Striker here and there when resting players or for easy cup matches. So, he had plenty of time to ease his way into things and train hard for his future new role.

My very first season, I was not using your tactic. I was using a different 4-3-3. So, I didn't implement the Cyril tweak until the 2015/2016 season.

15/16 TM - Sturridge - 66 goals in 38 BPL matches (1.74 goals per match)
16/17 TM - Sturridge - 63 goals in 38 BPL matches (1.66 goals per match)
17/18 TM - Sturridge - 58 goals in 34 BPL matches (1.71 goals per match) **Sold Sturridge after this season**
18/19 TM - Odegaard - 54 goals in 38 BPL matches (1.42 goals per match)
19/20 TM - Odegaard - 64 goals in 37 BPL matches (1.73 goals per match)
20/21 TM - Odegaard - 89 goals in 38 BPL matches (2.34 goals per match)

Year 2021 w/ Cyril Tweak

89 BPL goals by my TM.
217 BPL goals by my team
27 BPL goals conceded

View attachment 773553View attachment 773555

Very impressive, although I find more impressive the bottom of the table clash between Sunderland and Derby. The bottom team beats the team one place above them 8-2. FM 2015 is a strange game indeed more so than any other edition for me and I have been there since the beginning. Guess that shows my age.

I am going to start doing something different. I love this save. So, I don't want to just start another one. A few months back I was offered the English National Team Manager job. So, I took that. So, now I am Liverpool and England Manager. What I am going to start doing, which will take me a couple years to implement is to have JUST and english squad at Liverpool. I want to train english players and develop them for my national team. So, I am going to start selling my non english players, including the good first teamers. I just sold Coutinho. He was getting older anyways at 29. I am of course going to keep Odegaard for a while, at least until I get a suitable english replacement. And then try to sell him while he is still rather young (24-26) and get top dollar.

My midfield is already pretty much all english. My other two strikers are english, one of them being Sterling and the other a regen. It is my Defense and my GK who are very good, but not english. So, I will keep them there for at least another season or two until I find a suitable english replacement.

This is going to be a challenge and will have to invest a lot of time and money into scouting. Going to have to be on top of my game to find great regens and get them at a good price.

what page is link to cyril tweak or can i have the link please

what page is link to cyril tweak or can i have the link please

page 30.

He has an updated version, but all that update is taking the RP and changing him to MC(auto). So, you can just do that yourself. But, my results are with the original tactic using the RP. Have not tried the CM auto yet.

page 30.

He has an updated version, but all that update is taking the RP and changing him to MC(auto). So, you can just do that yourself. But, my results are with the original tactic using the RP. Have not tried the CM auto yet.
cheers for that

Usmnt did you already test with any team first season without transfer?
with my roma 22/23 my munir got 60 goal with this cyril tweak
but with roma first season not that impresive
or is there anyone use this first season?
thx mate