Usmnt did you already test with any team first season without transfer?
with my roma 22/23 my munir got 60 goal with this cyril tweak
but with roma first season not that impresive
or is there anyone use this first season?
thx mate

Yup. Like I stated, my very first season, I used a different tactic. But, my 2nd season I used the cyril tweak and it was the same exact (real) team. The only transfers that can in, were youngsters who werent even part of the first team. So, my entire first team my 2nd year were the real liverpool players that you start the game with. And Sturridge scored 66 goals that year.

Thats full a year cohesion mate, not first season
did someone actualy tried it? This could be amongs best tactic fm15

USMNT what individual training did you set to odegaard ? :) in this case i mean role :)

Thats full a year cohesion mate, not first season
did someone actualy tried it? This could be amongs best tactic fm15

Not how that works. The cohesion is already great from day one since it is the default squad. Cohesion starts to come down once you bring in new players. I didn't, so team cohesion was never hurt.

I train my players for the role they will be playing.

Yes i know that so you train odeegaard to target man? im more inclined to train him as f9 since he has better notes there and it's more he's style. i got him now with 16 and i dont know if it will be good to train him up as tm right from now :s what do you think ? thnx in advance :)

Yes i know that so you train odeegaard to target man? im more inclined to train him as f9 since he has better notes there and it's more he's style. i got him now with 16 and i dont know if it will be good to train him up as tm right from now :s what do you think ? thnx in advance :)

Train him for the position he will be playing. From day 1 it was my plans for him to be the future TM. So, I trained him for that. If you want him to be your f9, then train him f9.

I am sure it is not going to hurt you much if you have him playing TM but training F9. His TM attributes are still improving by him getting game experience at that position.

That is the great thing about training, there is no 1 or 2 or 3 ways of doing it. That's why I think it is a bit funny and pointless for people to ask so much about training and thinking it has to do with the tactic and that they have to train a guy the way I did just because of the results I got. That is not how it works.

Plus, training this season, has nothing to do with your tactic this season. Training this season is about who your players will become a season from now and beyond.

Last edited:
Train him for the position he will be playing. From day 1 it was my plans for him to be the future TM. So, I trained him for that. If you want him to be your f9, then train him f9.

I am sure it is not going to hurt you much if you have him playing TM but training F9. His TM attributes are still improving by him getting game experience at that position.

That is the great thing about training, there is no 1 or 2 or 3 ways of doing it. That's why I think it is a bit funny and pointless for people to ask so much about training and thinking it has to do with the tactic and that they have to train a guy the way I did just because of the results I got. That is not how it works.

Plus, training this season, has nothing to do with your tactic this season. Training this season is about who your players will become a season from now and beyond.
Can you link his attributes i am curious what his stats look like ?

It's very impressive, talk about on fire.

Ok, thank you for your explanation :) but i think im gonna train him as f9 since that way he can play good at the f9 and trequartista roles since the important attributes are almost the same, and for TM i think the game already offers a good set of strikers with better atributes, or at least more well rounded :)

but thanks for sharing your point of view mate im really apreciated :)

I have mixed results using both the CM Auto tweak and the RPM version. Sometimes I will beat Arsenal 6-0 for example (I am Everton) and then sometimes I will get thumped 4-0 by Hull etc

My training is set on balanced and average, my match prep is attacking movement or defensive positioning, depending on the opposition.

I used this tactic with Yeovil and it got me good results up until a certain point. I got back to back promotions from 1st Division, to Championship then up to Premiership.

The season in the Championship I was well over 100 goals and finished on something like 110 points but I was conceding a LOT of goals. Was constantly getting results like 4-2, 5-3 etc. Only a few clean sheets. I had two good CB's too that were above 7.5 avg rating for the season and used Simon Gillet as the BWM who is AMAZING, finished with an avg rating of 8.2 for the season. I had two strikers play as the target man on a rotation basis (kinda) and they both finished on 40+ goals for the season. I loaned Mario Pasalic to play the CM role who done well too. Players were getting good results but as I say, conceded a LOT of goals.

I then used it when I got promoted to the Premiership and it became really inconsistent. I went on a winning run at the start of the season for like 7 games including beating Chelsea but again conceding LOADS of goals. Around November I was sitting top of the league but on 0 goal difference, that shows how many goals I was conceding. Again with 2 good CBs and BWM. My whole defensive line was improved as I signed Bertrand for LB and Kalas for RB and they all got good average ratings. I could see the results start to fade and after this run I started getting pummeled by teams, losing stupid goals every game and to **** teams. Although I was top by November, it was sheer luck as I had 0 goal difference so I had to change.

I ended up changing tactics and went for another counter attacking option and it managed to salvage my results. Finished 2nd in the Premiership and reached the FA Cup Final. I still need to tweak some players. My main striker in the championship was Eden Ben Basat who I managed to sell when I got promoted to AC Milan for something like 18m, I then got James Wilson relatively cheap and have just sold him to Man City for 45m. Bought Padovan from Juventus at the start of my first season in the Premiership for like 900k and he is doing the business for me.

I would recommend this tactic up until a certain point but when you stop getting the results its time to change something. If you're looking for good players for the Championship and lower, I'd look at loaning guys like Rekik for CB, Diagne for CB and Pasalic for CM. Good buys for Championship level are Simon Gillet for BWM (he is outstanding here), I used Katlego Mphela as the Treq and he scored around 20 goals but pretty inconsistent. I found an AM converted to a ST worked better in the false nine too.

I have mixed results using both the CM Auto tweak and the RPM version. Sometimes I will beat Arsenal 6-0 for example (I am Everton) and then sometimes I will get thumped 4-0 by Hull etc

My training is set on balanced and average, my match prep is attacking movement or defensive positioning, depending on the opposition.

Your training has nothing to do with how your tactic is performing this season. Match prep helps a bit, especially when the tactic is not fluid.

What a lot of people don't get is that this in a very specialized tactic. It is not a plug n play. It is in the sense that you don't need to make any adjustments to the tactic as you go, but it isn't in the sense that you can plug it into any team and get instant great results. It requires the right players. Not necessarily the best players in the league or world, but the right players in terms of personality, roles and key abilities. For some clubs, like Liverpool, they fit this tactic day 1, and your only obstacle is to be fluid in the tactic. For other clubs, it take a couple years of developing your current players (that is why individual training is critical) and bringing in developed players that fit the roles of the tactic. That is the fun part of the game - building a squad.

But, once you get the pieces to the puzzle, this tactic is the best tactic ever created without any doubt. What other tactic produced 160-200 team league goals and 100+ goals between the 3 strikers and 60+ goals for the TM? That is consistently every year. You can have a good tactic with world class players in every position, and will barely reach half of what this tactic does.

It takes time people, and brains. Some people want a quick fix, and the easy way out. And others want to have fun building a squad. If you want a quick fix and win day 1, find a less complex tactic. The more complex a tactic is, the more specialized players it requires to run it. That is what this tactic is.

It requires the right players. Not necessarily the best players in the league or world, but the right players in terms of personality, roles and key abilities.
Could you add filters players for each position ?

Finally tried Cyril first tactic (not the one with the MC auto, the first one) with Man City in 21/22 (first season there). A 37 years old Ronaldo scored 88 goals, 60 in BPL. Can't imagine what he can do when he is 29. Awesome tactic, thanks dude :)

View attachment 298769

Last edited:
Underdog?

Got the Cyril tweak of the tactic with the new CM automatic role, and without, was wondering if anyone has had any success as underdogs with this tactics?

thanks
TheDeanM

Back