Then you are doing something very wrong. Seriously. Ya, there is going to be variability, even with us using the same club, but yours shouldn't be that bad.

What is your lineup? Are you using RP or CM(auto)?

Are you suffering a lot of injuries? Players tiring a lot? Do you mostly stick to the same starting 11 or rotate?

Started with the CM(auto) but read your posts so i'm using the RP one now.

Balo(Fierro) Trq, Sturridge (Balo/Fierro) TM, Sterling (Markovic) F9.
Coutinho AP, Henderson RP, Gaston Gil Romero BWM
Moreno (Gaya) LWB, Balanta and Sakho, Manquillo (Johnson) RWB

Very normal amount of injuries, but I do rotate a lot so maybe that could be a factor.

Come to think of it I use LFCMarshall's transfer update, do you? I guess that could be a pretty big factor as he also edits player attributes.

Well something Christian Erikksen said which ironically, i had been doing since championship manager days (lol), is to do a certain amount of mid match tweaks. Not always, it just depends on the tactic itself and the team your playing against which are the main deciders on how much you tweak in game.

I'm only refering to changing Team Instructions's such as tempo, how much your team closes down, if u focus attacks down the wind or thru middle, sit deep or press and even the team mentality.

This tactic i find playing with mentality seems to work best ie attack, control or overload and the better the team i am playing against, the more likely i will change it every time i score or concede a goal.

Also depending on the team your against and if your winning easily or trying to hold on to a lead are you more expressive or more disciplined? That kind of thing. But always ALWAYS i tweak to suit the way the opposition plays against me.

Its little things like that that can help you get the best out of any tactic you find on FM base, at least imo anyway.

Very normal amount of injuries, but I do rotate a lot so maybe that could be a factor.

Come to think of it I use LFCMarshall's transfer update, do you? I guess that could be a pretty big factor as he also edits player attributes.

You have a decent team, how many matches have you used this tactic for? Also, have you been having difficulty with keeping clean sheets?

Edit: Also, i dont see the point of editing player stats, whats the point of playing the game when your going to cheat?:p

You aren't going to see a huge difference between RP and CM(auto) I wouldn't think. But I've never used CM(auto) version. The RP is a more specialized role, so it may get some people in trouble. But I have Henderson there too and he does a wonderful job.

Ya, one thing I do not do a lot of is rotate. I actually do almost none in league play, especially my 3 strikers. My CD's I may depending on fitness. Same with a MC spot, but I always keep Henderson in there for league. I make sure to give Joe Allen playing time. I do however rest my starters for cup matches and early CL matches if it is an easy opponent. Liverpool has good depth.

Here is my lineup:

GK - Mignolet
DR - Johnson (Flannagan does wonderful here once he heals up, and gets better as he develops)
CD - Skrtel/Lovren (I run a 3 man rotation with the 2 CD spots. All 3 are quality players)
CD - Sakho/Lovren
DL - Moreno
RP - Henderson
AP - Coutinho
BWM - Allen/Gerrard
Treq - Sterling (train for ST too)
TM - Sturridge
F9 - Ballotelli

I am at work right now, so I am pretty sure that is it. I will post screen shots this evening.

Well something Christian Erikksen said which ironically, i had been doing since championship manager days (lol), is to do a certain amount of mid match tweaks. Not always, it just depends on the tactic itself and the team your playing against which are the main deciders on how much you tweak in game.

I'm only refering to changing Team Instructions's such as tempo, how much your team closes down, if u focus attacks down the wind or thru middle, sit deep or press and even the team mentality.

This tactic i find playing with mentality seems to work best ie attack, control or overload and the better the team i am playing against, the more likely i will change it every time i score or concede a goal.

Also depending on the team your against and if your winning easily or trying to hold on to a lead are you more expressive or more disciplined? That kind of thing. But always ALWAYS i tweak to suit the way the opposition plays against me.

Its little things like that that can help you get the best out of any tactic you find on FM base, at least imo anyway.

I have never made any mid match adjustments with this tactic. It really doesn't need it. And can be detrimental if anything is changed. I rarely even make subs mid match lol.

You have a decent team, how many matches have you used this tactic for? Also, have you been having difficulty with keeping clean sheets?

Edit: Also, i dont see the point of editing player stats, whats the point of playing the game when your going to cheat?:p

He edits a few players' stats when he thinks SI is underrating (or overrating i guess) them a bit, nothing crazy. My point is it could be because of some of his changes there is such a big difference between USMNT's game and mine even though we're using the same team and the same tactic.

I've used the tactic from the very beginning, so it really is a head-scratcher. And yes, very hard to keep clean sheets, especially away games.

He edits a few players' stats when he thinks SI is underrating (or overrating i guess) them a bit, nothing crazy. My point is it could be because of some of his changes there is such a big difference between USMNT's game and mine even though we're using the same team and the same tactic.

I've used the tactic from the very beginning, so it really is a head-scratcher. And yes, very hard to keep clean sheets, especially away games.

Ya that is really weird. Definitely a head scratcher. Maybe I am plugging the right players into the wrong roles and you are putting them elsewhere? Role players are critical in this tactic. You can't plug a good player into a role that he is not good at. The Messi's and Ronaldos you can practically put them at any role and they will do very well. For everyone else, it needs to fit them. Maybe that is what you are struggling at. Also, it seams like you are rotating a lot. That can certainly be the problem. Rest your starters during cup matches, not league matches. Every time you rotate, you are taking out a guy who fits the role and replacing him with a guy who doesn't. This is very important to avoid your first season or two. Once you starting bringing in players who fit the role and start developing youngsters for the roles they will be playing, then you will have depth and can build more of a rotation.

Last edited:
I have never made any mid match adjustments with this tactic. It really doesn't need it. And can be detrimental if anything is changed. I rarely even make subs mid match lol.

Tbh i never make major adjustments, just stuff like sitting deeper against teams who throw long balls, or being more disciplined (like i did against Barca 2nd leg CL) against better teams, changing to control away from home etc, that kind of thing

USMNT what's the RP version you're talking about?

Is that just switching the CM Auto on the right to a Roaming Playmaker?

Edit: For anyone curious about the RP version it's on page 40.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the only thing he changed was the RP to a CM auto.

It's the original 4 - 3 - 3 i done of TUGA it's on Page 30 post 294 of this thread. 4 - 3 - 3 RP was the original and the 4 - 3 - 3 CM auto was a tweak i done to handle bigger teams in Europe better.

I have no idea how these 2 tactics work on the new patch but if USMNT claims it works then i would say that is a pretty solid post to go on as he has had some of the best results with it.

I will fire up a new save soon when i can free up some time.

Last edited:
The tactics work wonders but you have to have the players for it. You will demolish most teams. It's ridiculous (in a good way).

This is not simply a tactic, but a passport to glory. Still working after two more patches. Thank you so much.

The original TUGA is by far the best tactic of FM2015!
If you have the right players for it, you will demolish all teams!

Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Southampton
Seattle Saunders

World Cup with Ivory Coast and USA

Next step...China and Guangzhou Evergrand

Thank you Eusébios...my friend you have made the best tactic in my opinion off all Football Manager series...
I put TUGA in same place of Diablo (cm03/04)

Thanks man :)

The original TUGA is by far the best tactic of FM2015!
If you have the right players for it, you will demolish all teams!

Sevilla
Wolfsburg
Southampton
Seattle Saunders

World Cup with Ivory Coast and USA

Next step...China and Guangzhou Evergrand

Thank you Eusébios...my friend you have made the best tactic in my opinion off all Football Manager series...
I put TUGA in same place of Diablo (cm03/04)

Thanks man :)

Totally agree
This tactic work in any patch! Absolutely brilliant tactic! Cheat tactic!
The F9 and the 2 box to box players, are the most important players of this tactic!
Get them good and you will rock in FM15

View attachment 716793

FROM PORTUGAL
4-1-4-1
OVERLOAD / VERY FLUID

View attachment 716818

SUPER DEFENSE / SUPER ATTACK
(the only draw was with my under S19 team)

View attachment 716825 View attachment 716828 View attachment 716829

SOME MATCHES

View attachment 716848 View attachment 716853 View attachment 716855 View attachment 716855

MY TEAM BEST PLAYERS

View attachment 716859 View attachment 716860
View attachment 716863 View attachment 716866
View attachment 716868 View attachment 716872

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 716879

TRAINING

Pre-Season
Team Cohesion - High
Match Tactics

Season
Balanced - Average
Easy Match (theory) - Ataccking Movement
Hard Match (theory) - Defensive Positioning
Only rest after Match

SET PIECES

Corners - CWBR (fullback right) on right side taker and CWBL (fullback left) on left side taker

DURING MATCH - TEAM TALK *thanks to mantorras77*

Start of match when favourites - Concentrate
Start of match when underdog - Encourage
After scoring - Concentrate
Beginning of second half when winning - Concentrate
If losing or drawing - Encourage
75 mins if winning - Tighten Up
75 mins if drawing or losing - Push Forward

****************************************************************************************************
For now thats it, i will came back later to update the this opening post with more information, cause it´s getting late for me (A)
Hope you enjoy it!!!

DOWNLOAD TUGA

FM15 TUGA _CD9FD2E8-5844-4A3C-A3B9-472C5BA807F7

FOLHADAL TWEAKS

Control - https://www.mediafire.com/?m3uywc1xabt18c9
Attack - https://www.mediafire.com/?bb7j3ekde6aljb3
I have come to notice over the years , I play from the CM Tó Madeira,
o.png