[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Which Folder does the file need to go in ?

I've tried editor data but doesn't seem to be there to select.

Well I done a lot of it for him mate helped him on the file for years. Would do England at the beginning.. and then attempt to do the top divisions in europe towards the end of the window, happy to do the same for you. Its a bit time consuming but very simple process. email me at [email protected] and i'll let you know when I got time etc.

It could work if I didn't edit also the transfers file. If we work together on 1 file, we can cause duplicates or other errors and I don't want to risk it :/

Which Folder does the file need to go in ?

I've tried editor data but doesn't seem to be there to select.

Do you have the original game updated to patch 16.3 ?

What's your plans for promotions, relegations, clubs being in Europe (Leicester and either Hibs/Rangers) etc etc?

It could work if I didn't edit also the transfers file. If we work together on 1 file, we can cause duplicates or other errors and I don't want to risk it :/

Do you have the original game updated to patch 16.3 ?

Could I not just do it on General Changes? Or would it involve creating a new pack? All I would be doing is changing contract join dates on players who are already at clubs who joined this season. So for example for whole Villa squad, they brought some right morons but in game you would not be able to sell them when you are in the championship as it will say "player just joined" when you offer them out. Where if you change the player join date to 1/7/2014 rather than 2015 they will then be able to be sold like they would in real life. Otherwise you won't be able to sell those players in game. Can't see how that would cause duplicates.

What's your plans for promotions, relegations, clubs being in Europe (Leicester and either Hibs/Rangers) etc etc?

Once the league/s is/are finished I will add them pack by pack. I will also replace teams in Europe with the new ones.

Could I not just do it on General Changes? Or would it involve creating a new pack? All I would be doing is changing contract join dates on players who are already at clubs who joined this season. So for example for whole Villa squad, they brought some right morons but in game you would not be able to sell them when you are in the championship as it will say "player just joined" when you offer them out. Where if you change the player join date to 1/7/2014 rather than 2015 they will then be able to be sold like they would in real life. Otherwise you won't be able to sell those players in game. Can't see how that would cause duplicates.

I like to have my files organized, and that's why I don't change info on players in other files rather than the transfers file. Also I tend to work alone, so I have the knowledge if an error occurs, how to fix it. I undestand your points, and you are correct asking for this feature, but if I start doing it in England, people from other countries will come and ask for their countries too. Which is logical. Don't take it personal, I am open to any help and any suggestion, but it's hard for me to share my work/files. For example, if I want to edit something in General Changes file , and you work on this file too, how am I suppose to contact you the whole time? LFC could probably share his work, but for me it's very difficult.

Pav, just change the date in the editor with the downloaded one before you start the game yourself. You're the only one asking for it done, its easy to sell/loan out players who just joined anyway.

You can always merge that in to the next version Pr0 does to save you doing it again

Pr0 wont need to update his.

Pav, just change the date in the editor with the downloaded one before you start the game yourself. You're the only one asking for it done, its easy to sell/loan out players who just joined anyway.

You can always merge that in to the next version Pr0 does to save you doing it again

Pr0 wont need to update his.

I suppose so but it's not that big of a job in fairness its just a pain. England would take an hr or two that's it. Player cleansing been done for years. It's a standard feature. So I really would not have the file that long in fairness. I used to only do it for the English leagues and top divisions in Spain Italy France Germany anyways. They are the most played leagues so just concentrate on them. While asking for this I could have already done it lol. If you don't want to do this yourself or let me have a go that's cool. If not i'll wait and post it in the thread after release as I will need it done myself whatever. happens as it makes summer updates/
Add me on steam if you want Pro thepav1985 and we can talk.

Was the previous file the one with the transfers/manager changes such as Conte coming into play at the end of the season? I admire the work you have put in, but would like to be able to sim the season using a real results file with the changes coming into play at the end of the season.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 is up !!

8.783 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 Changelist►

• Transfers/Managerial changes that were missed from the official game included Yoann Gourcuff to Rennes,Paul Lambert to Blackburn,Ricardo Vaz Te to Charlton. Also some older players have retired.
• Playable Indian Hero Super League.
• Playable Italian Serie D (yes, the Parma challenge).
• Playable Greek National C Division.
• A couple of CA/PA changes due to speculations.
• A couple of wonderkids including Ian Carlo Poveda & Thomas Buitink.
• Agents file updated.

IMPORTANT NOTICE :
I would like to grab the opportunity to welcome everyone to my brand new official page. The main purpose of this page is to gather all the information necessary organised, in one place. Feel free to post in your team's topic (nation/league) or in general to help me gather information to improve my pack and as a result having a fully detailed game Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Thank you!

There is an Under 17s League in Scotland, is it possible to add this on to the existing structure?

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.1 is up !!

31.067 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.
• European places in Europa League need some fixing.
• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included once the playable leagues are finished. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: FM16 - 16.3.* official patch (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.
• Injuries/Loans & Transfer Budgets will be removed pack by pack

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

For any suggestion I missed, I am really sorry, I had tones of work to do, but I promise to check every single post.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.1 is up !!

31.067 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.
• European places in Europa League need some fixing.
• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included once the playable leagues are finished. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: FM16 - 16.3.* official patch (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.
• Injuries/Loans & Transfer Budgets will be removed pack by pack

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

For any suggestion I missed, I am really sorry, I had tones of work to do, but I promise to check every single post.
make parma's promotion please !

Great work, the only issue i have is with the contract of players in the relegated teams. Their relegation clauses will not be activated, so the likes of Newcastle's Coloccini is still on 60k p/w and on promotion will be given a 25% wage hike. Perhaps a quick solution is to just cancel the wage increases rather than do each wage drop manually. It would still mean wages are too high but at least there will not be crazy wages on a promotion.

origi player not loan
flanagan injury
sturr injury
finances
a.cole
adam johnson free agent unavailable for long
ballo markovic n other loans
relegations
townsend
shelvy
barton-rangers
china
loans
elneny
rogers to celtic
mourinho and monk
vidic retire
rosicky
imbula stoke
pasqual from fio to empoli
gala out of ucl
holland coach
alves free agent
gundogan to city
afobe bornemouth
monk leeds
di matteo villa ( confirm)

origi player not loan
flanagan injury
sturr injury
finances
a.cole
adam johnson free agent unavailable for long
ballo markovic n other loans
relegations
townsend
shelvy
barton-rangers
china
loans
elneny
rogers to celtic
mourinho and monk
vidic retire
rosicky
imbula stoke
pasqual from fio to empoli
gala out of ucl
holland coach
alves free agent
gundogan to city
afobe bornemouth
monk leeds
di matteo villa ( confirm)

You most likely don't have the original game updated to 16.3 patch.

i have the original game connecting by steam and its downloading every time i open the game i think. still parma play in serie d and not c, its something wrong on my database or you didnt update it yet? thanks for that great work, every year the best updates, both for the transfers and the stats.

Cheers for the update. I appreciate your efforts. One thing I have noticed, and I don't think it is to do with your update specifically, cos I had similar issues with a trial save I did with the whizzkids update, is the lack of transfers at AI teams in the first window. Some teams don't have any activity at all, including loans in/out. Usually it is just free transfers at most a dozen transfers for all premier league teams. It is not until the January window that things kick off. Anyone else had this issue? And NO I haven't disabled first window transfers!!

Last edited:
Cheers for the update. I appreciate your efforts. One thing I have noticed, and I don't think it is to do with your update specifically, cos I had similar issues with a trial save I did with the whizzkids update, is the lack of transfers at AI teams in the first window. Some teams don't have any activity at all, including loans in/out. Usually it is just free transfers at most a dozen transfers for all premier league teams. It is not until the January window that things kick off. Anyone else had this issue? And NO I haven't disabled first window transfers!!

I came here to comment the same thing. It's like the teams were not given any transfer budget.