[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

What exactly isn't working? Can you give me more details?

Also, do you have the original game?

pr0... question ur database is it for countries that are only in fm16 or have u added other countries playable?

Yeah I have the original game. Your last update worked fine but when I implemented this one there was no changes.

EDIT - It's working now but Scottish teams transfers haven't updated did you do that league?

Last edited:
pr0... question ur database is it for countries that are only in fm16 or have u added other countries playable?

Right now, in my last update pack, there were no countries added.

Yeah I have the original game. Your last update worked fine but when I implemented this one there was no changes.

EDIT - It's working now but Scottish teams transfers haven't updated did you do that league?

I can't answer I am afraid. My editor had/have(?) some kind of bug, and some transfers/changed were missed (I had included them, but never "saved" properly). Feel free to suggest missings either here in the forum or in my personal dedicated forum here : Topics in Scotland (1/1) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 (for the scottish leagues)

Hi, is it possible for you to update the Danish leagues transfers?

Thanks

Dan

Hi, is it possible for you to update the Danish leagues transfers?

Thanks

Dan

First of all do you use the original game updated to 16.3 official patch? (which includes the winter transfers)

The update looks nice, but I feel that some Dortmund players, like Julian Weigl and Aubameyang deserve so much much more than those stats.

The update looks nice, but I feel that some Dortmund players, like Julian Weigl and Aubameyang deserve so much much more than those stats.

He's only updated 5 players..

Tasos Bakasetas increased : composure +2, movement +1, finishing +1, dribbling +2 --> CA +3
Hatem Ben Arfa increased : consistency +1, decisions +1, finishing +1, dribbling +1, ---> CA +2
Alex Iwobi increased : CA +8
Marcus Rashford increased : CA +10
Dimitris Chatziisaias increased : CA +7

What about Ousmane Dembele, his CA doesn't even let him get into the Rennes team at the moment, never mind being their star player.

Can you improve Ruben Loftus Cheek CA/PA? Also Kasey Palmer and Charlie Colkett, both fine young players, played major part in Chelsea retaining UFEA youth league.

Last edited:
Hello pro, big fan here.

Do you have a new update coming out anytime soon? TY

Tomorrow, 1st of May :)
cool! Thanks man . U R a Legend!! :)

Btw. is it possible to put managers as future transfers.. for ex. Guardiola future in man city, ancelotti bayern .. etc?

Last edited:
cool! Thanks man . U R a Legend!! :)

Btw. is it possible to put managers as future transfers.. for ex. Guardiola future in man city, ancelotti bayern .. etc?

I have set the current managers as leaving on a free transfer on 30.6.2016, and the new managers, set their career plans as "wants to be a manager - and the team" and it seems to be working in that way.

I have set the current managers as leaving on a free transfer on 30.6.2016, and the new managers, set their career plans as "wants to be a manager - and the team" and it seems to be working in that way.

ok, thats a great idea! any timeframes for the release? And can you pls add a future transf. Andre Horta to Benfica... 5 year deal

Hey pr0.. great update as always. One thing i dont understand is why brasilian teams are named with 3 letters only? "FLU", "SAN".. etc...