Hi

You can get the stats you looking for from TFF's 75 Siblings website, just download the game save

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/163-TESTED-TFF-GLADIATOR-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html

Here are stats for Gladiator V1

The left striker scored 53 goals after 75 appearances

The right striker scored 46 goals after 72 appearances

So it looks like the strikers are the top scorers in the tactic :)

The right winger produced 35 assistances after 73 appearances

The left winger produced 47 assistances after 75 appearances

So it looks like the wingers produce the most assistances in the tactic :)

WOW! :)

Thank you, pal! That's amazing!

Hi,

I've added a new tactic to the OP. It's called STALKER.

STALKER V1 is a tweak of GLADIATOR V2, the only tweak is the right striker was moved down to AMCR position and its role/duty/PIs were tweaked, anything else in the tactic is the same.

You can use STALKER V1 if you want incorporate AMC position into your tactic.

Stalker-V1.png

Hi, mate.

I think there's enough different formations at the OP and you can easily fit any team into them getting a very high overarching level with that.

I see that other formations bring a significant efficiency loss without offering any advantages.

Hi TFF! do you think you can post the attributes we need for the SS?? i think its easier to find regens who can perform well as AMC than MCs so i think i´m trying this. Thanks a lot!

Gladiator v2

attachment.php

tazhy

i notice you always play mbappe left rashford right

do you find that works best like in the OP, cause mbappe has weak left foot to play him on the left cause strong right foot?

sometimes i can't decide which foot on the striker i like more

tazhy

i notice you always play mbappe left rashford right

do you find that works best like in the OP, cause mbappe has weak left foot to play him on the left cause strong right foot?

sometimes i can't decide which foot on the striker i like more

yeah i am playing as it said in the op

unbelievable, I made a season with the V2 gladiator and I was really close. The following season with the same rose, same training, same psychological management but I put the V1 I finished the season reaching a place in the playoffs. how is it possible that the gladiator V2 is less effective than the V1?

Tff, give us your opinion

I try many,many diffrent tactics...Some is very goed with loots goals,some with under conced but every time i back to GLADIATOR V1 and CONQUEROR V8
Tallent is like diamond (another tactics) but Class(Gladiator and Co) is for ever

unbelievable, I made a season with the V2 gladiator and I was really close. The following season with the same rose, same training, same psychological management but I put the V1 I finished the season reaching a place in the playoffs. how is it possible that the gladiator V2 is less effective than the V1?

Tff, give us your opinion

Hi :)

It`s still a game where anything can happen.
When a match starts, there are parameters which influence the endresult if you gonna lose, draw or win.
So even when you have the same startups like the season before, the result can be completely different sometimes.
Even with such a awesome tactic like TFF`s Gladiator.

Don`t be mad m8. It`s sometimes tricky and kinda unfair, when you had 20+ Chances, the opponent 1-2 and you lose or draw.
I personally believe you can only tell if its a good/better tactic when you play 4-5+ Seasons with each one.

Whatever..that`s my answer to you. Maybe TFF knows better idk.
I wich you a nice day and everbody, a nice week.

Bye

Another amazing season, using a different tactic for half a season then i reverted back to TFF V1/V2 Gladiator V2 about the last 15 games but the 3 defeats out of 4 was using another tactic. THANX TFF

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I at to post this screen just to show how GOOOOOD V2 Gladiator just is. Just 2 players on my subs bench and that was a GK and a LB and some players on international duty. All of the season was like that in my Champions league as i messed up and didn't register my players for the competition whooops lol.

attachment.php

Regen getting Top Scorer

attachment.php

The best 3 defenders in Champion League
The best 2 Midfielders in Champions League
The best 2 forwards in Champions League
unfortunately 2nd best goalkeeper lol.

attachment.php

1st Season with Hellas Verona, sign no one, played with Gladiator v2, won Serie B

2nd Season with Hellas Verona, spent 9 million, played Shield Wall, won Serie A

Amazing

Hi TFF,

What tactic to uso to play counterattack?
What tactic to use to play counterattack?

Can you get the links for Gladiator V2 and TFF V1? I could not possibly find it.