attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

So, Season 6 is over and i achieved more than i set out to, i wanted the domestic treble as it kept evading me before but i ended up with every trophy this season with some fantastic results, Spurs pushed me all the way but the ultimate turning point was when i beat them 0-3 in April to take me 5 points clear and gave me the edge in a good title race.

Signed Declan Rice in the summer and Luca Zidane as back up GK, Have a big task on hand in keeping Joao Felix, contract is running out and his heads been turnt so not sure whatll happen there.

Quick update on my England progress - won the Nations League but got ko of qf in the Euro champs by a 90min Spain goal(2-1) so ive since resigned and taken the France job, so far 5-0 win and 3-5 win at Belgium in new season of Nations League.

Going to aim for 7 trophies next season will be a big task but definitely got the squad to achieve that

Quick half a season test with Fortuna Düsseldorf (Gladiator V2 - Control home & away)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

So, Season 6 is over and i achieved more than i set out to, i wanted the domestic treble as it kept evading me before but i ended up with every trophy this season with some fantastic results, Spurs pushed me all the way but the ultimate turning point was when i beat them 0-3 in April to take me 5 points clear and gave me the edge in a good title race.

Signed Declan Rice in the summer and Luca Zidane as back up GK, Have a big task on hand in keeping Joao Felix, contract is running out and his heads been turnt so not sure whatll happen there.

Quick update on my England progress - won the Nations League but got ko of qf in the Euro champs by a 90min Spain goal(2-1) so ive since resigned and taken the France job, so far 5-0 win and 3-5 win at Belgium in new season of Nations League.

Going to aim for 7 trophies next season will be a big task but definitely got the squad to achieve that

Great achievement m8 and amazing results,quick question,looking at you're player appearances it looks like you don't rotate you're players much. Do you feel it's better not to or do you rotate you're squad for cup games (ect). Cheers m8.

Does AI Adopt Tactics ?

Am i the only one who faces tactics work great for 15-20 games and then following games finish with either lost or draw.

How do you manage to use the tactics for seasons and seasons?

Last edited:
Am i the only one who faces tactics work great for 15-20 games and then following games finish with either lost or draw.

How do you manage to use the tactics for seasons and seasons?

No you're not, this happens to everyone, most long term FMers (including myself) think FM19 is the worst FM ever released hence I've stopped playing as much as the ME is shocking however happy to help. There's a couple of things I found useful to try and counteract this. Firstly try a different tactic, if you've the players for a 442 then try playing another tactic from the forum or from the TFF's Hot Tub/MR L tactic leagues (links below) for a few games then go back to TFF but the most effective was changing the DL/LoE both to standard to draw the opposition out of their shell, it can also work with just moving the DL to higher as opposed to much higher. Note that's there's no panacea to breaking down buses and it's sadly just trial and error as every team will have their own version of bus type of tactics.

In addition to the above I also found Clash's 442 excellent against bottom half teams who take park the bus to the extreme: https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/276-19-3-CLASH-442-V4/page-0.html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ppd9kCv3bOVPRKNNyxzIBgpSZ4/edit#gid=217763853

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table...sortdir=desc&page=1&tbltype=sum&action=table2

Last edited:

Hi

Great results... Have you ever used the waste time tactic

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

which tactic is it your using here?
Also can i see your transfer history? As thats some team

Remove the images if re-quoting a large post guys please.

but the most effective was changing the DL/LoE both to standard to draw the opposition out of their shell, it can also work with just moving the DL to higher as opposed to much higher.

Thank you . This made a difference

Nice results mate, judging by 6 allowed you used time waste tactic a lot?

thanks pal, yeah i do use it but not often, the thing most teams are playing very defensive against my team so i also use conquer v8 and i do rotation

Great achievement m8 and amazing results,quick question,looking at you're player appearances it looks like you don't rotate you're players much. Do you feel it's better not to or do you rotate you're squad for cup games (ect). Cheers m8.

i do rotate but not many, if the player is performing then he stay unless not fit enough, it has cost me in previous seasons in cup games hense my aim was to win them all

Chelsea won it all!!!Combo tree tactics used to give a chance all team to play

View attachment 2299

Hello guys!
I have combinated 3 tactics use in my first season with CHELSEA.no transfers all cups wins except Carabao Cup!
So let begin
MY first tactic mostly used in home matches was Gladiator

View attachment 2300

Away games mostly used Shield wall!Doesnt played so good

View attachment 2298
View attachment 2297
View attachment 2296
So for last six games including Champions cup final I have ussed some other taactic with two AMC because I have a lot of AMC players like Barkley,Mount,L.Ceek,Kovacic,and showed incredible potencial,so basicly I have decided to stic with that for next season
Amazing job done also with new Stalker tactic from TTF!Amazing job man!
View attachment 2295
View attachment 2294
View attachment 2293
View attachment 2292
View attachment 2291
View attachment 2290
View attachment 2289
View attachment 2288
View attachment 2287
View attachment 2286
View attachment 2285
View attachment 2284
View attachment 2283
So as you see from pictures I have used all the team,every player rotated almost every single match!
Chelsea have a lot of prospect young players and I decide to give all of them chance to explode!
And they repayed me wining amazing 4 Titles!
For the next year I have around 150 MILIONS TO SPEND!
any advice guys?
I will stick with two AMC tactic so I will need to rebuild a team!
Some players does not fit with formation so I need to sell to...
Tactic that I have used for last six matches is this one
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...t-your-striker-beat-records-there-you-go.html

Last edited:
Save with Bayern first season CONQUEROR V8 HOME (offensive) & AWAY (control)

attachment.php

Now I'm trying to get him ;). I think he will make Bayern great again in real life. Hope Kovac that rookie will give him a chance, he already destroyed James for the poor Müller last season.. the chairman should kick him anyway...

attachment.php

Lewandowski had a huge season
attachment.php

Last edited:
If the Bundesliga can make Jadon Sancho look like Ronaldinho then I have no doubts Coutinho will storm League 1, sorry I mean the Bundesliga..

If the Bundesliga can make Jadon Sancho look like Ronaldinho then I have no doubts Coutinho will storm League 1, sorry I mean the Bundesliga..

Lol.. mate, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 are all weaker than the 1. Bundesliga in real life..
Spain has only two strong teams like the 1. Bundesliga with Barcelona and Real Madrid and (already weaker) a third one with Ath. Madrid. France only PSG, Italy only Juventus..

To the BPL:
Bayern would smash Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal and all the other teams in the BPL easily. The only big guys are Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham..

Last edited: