Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin FME - Zealand v3.00

RaPoZaUm

Jun 2, 2021
Any chance this gets a version with the old percentages instead of hears for match condition/sharpness?

Zealand

The YouTube Guy
Dec 10, 2019

MeLikeFM

Mar 14, 2010
Is there anywhere I can get a skin that is like this but where one mis-click won't send me out of the game onto someone's Youtube page?

FMEnhanced

Nov 4, 2021
Is there anywhere I can get a skin that is like this but where one mis-click won't send me out of the game onto someone's Youtube page?
Such a scenario is unlikely. Buttons are clear and of a decent size and little can be done on my part to alleviate user error unfortunately. I could potentially move the YouTube icon further away from the Menu icon so as to stifle such possibilities.

parsprototo

May 10, 2020
is there any way to have the option to display kit information on the tactics screen? back in FM20 it would show the actual kit instead of the default-mockup with the shirt number, or iirc you could disable the shirt being displayed at all.....
don't know if that's FM or skin related or just a huge pain to incorporate in future releases...

Attachments