FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Any chance this gets a version with the old percentages instead of hears for match condition/sharpness?

Is there anywhere I can get a skin that is like this but where one mis-click won't send me out of the game onto someone's Youtube page?

Is there anywhere I can get a skin that is like this but where one mis-click won't send me out of the game onto someone's Youtube page?

Such a scenario is unlikely. Buttons are clear and of a decent size and little can be done on my part to alleviate user error unfortunately. I could potentially move the YouTube icon further away from the Menu icon so as to stifle such possibilities.

I would love that in a next update, there will be an "opponent's instructions" button in the Match Engine.

@Zealand Legendary work you have done here, May i ask for permission to allow viewing of Japanese Clubs as by design its hardcoded by SI.

is there any way to have the option to display kit information on the tactics screen? back in FM20 it would show the actual kit instead of the default-mockup with the shirt number, or iirc you could disable the shirt being displayed at all.....
don't know if that's FM or skin related or just a huge pain to incorporate in future releases...

Attachments

• tactics screen.png
    tactics screen.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 53
is there any way to have the option to display kit information on the tactics screen? back in FM20 it would show the actual kit instead of the default-mockup with the shirt number, or iirc you could disable the shirt being displayed at all.....
don't know if that's FM or skin related or just a huge pain to incorporate in future releases...
I love the skin, first I've used long term. But I'd also love this feature!

Last edited:
Amazing skin, so deep and well structured in every little aspect. Hopefully a Fm22 update for your newgen faces is ready soon now as well to make the skin look even better. Keep up the good work!

Amazing skin, so deep and well structured in every little aspect. Hopefully a Fm22 update for your newgen faces is ready soon now as well to make the skin look even better. Keep up the good work!
The regens work for me