Officially it's not available for download in the States but I guess unofficially you can play it nonetheless as people pointed out earlier. But that means I have to get Steam.

if you wait a lil' bit longer..you might get to play a special MLS edition ;)

Just hit the play button, I feel like the President of the US pressing the big red button to start a nuclear war.

Last edited:
Nathan Redmond is very good and has 4.5 star potential (for my team) which would beat everyone else on it.
Spector is my best midfielder though :/

Barkley looks ******* scary. Value of 3.2 mil and some decent attributes. Gabby's a bit ****, but that's to be expected considering he hit form after they finished the database.

Tevez is available as a listed player, hah.

I doubt it, but would you mind checking if George Green is there?

Parker is insane. Nearly as good as Gerrard *****.

Can somebody please post screens of Götze, Leitner and Hummels from Dortmund? Thank you in advance.

When I press download demo on steam, it just takes me back to the FM12 page, any help?

I'm not sure about the player screens so far, there's so much information that I feel lost it in and I can't take in the attributes because their so small, also, skin is killing my eyes, really need the dark skin. Other than that, all good!

Mine's at 50% roughly. Now saying 1h 44 left!! :(. Anyone got a screenie of Jordan Ibe from Wycombe Wanderers? Was wandering if he was on the game seeing as he's our best player at the age of just 15 and Man Utd and Chelsea have been linked with him!!

You guys will love the match team talks. There must be literally hundreds of options to choose from.

I'm not sure about the player screens so far, there's so much information that I feel lost it in and I can't take in the attributes because their so small, also, skin is killing my eyes, really need the dark skin. Other than that, all good!
Kind of agree with that.

The rest is brilliant, and the game runs so quickly as well

here you go bud

unledhko.jpg

dribbling 12 looks a bit low for Rooney...

Holy jebus, check out Filippo Inzaghi if you need a very cheap and experienced striker!

looked up Shelbourne and amazingly one player wasnt grey. Pity Deano hadn't got his achievements that i put in listed :(

Anyone know how I can add files from fm 11 to fm 12 demo ie Premier league logos? I added the jerseys but can't add the logos :/

You guys will love the match team talks. There must be literally hundreds of options to choose from.
Awesome, i just hope Albert Adomah has been signicantley improved as last season he was immense!