Mario Gotze
marioao.jpg

Jack Wilshere
jackrk.jpg

Neymar
neymary.jpg

Souleymane Coulibaly
coulibalye.jpg

cant be bothered with the demo so can any one show a screenie of Szczesny?

Anyone got screenshots of Barry Bannan and Ciaran Clark?

Also any big changes to Real Madrid Castilla players ?

just bought tevez for arsenal for 20 million. its crazy wages though and ridiculous fees.

can I get screenshots from:
Alexis Sanchez
Thiago
Pedro
Dylan Tombides
James Tomkins
Marc Muniesa
Iker Muniain
Gerard Deulofeu
Falcao

Got to say, Team Meetings are fantastic, team low on morale early season, spoke to them, all but 2 of my first team are now fired up and they're subs or less anyway. Looking forward to getting to grips with the new tone and everything

Danny Graham looks like a beast!

Last edited:
Why did I go to the pub this afternoon instead of sitting here awaiting the demo! FML WHY DO I HAVE A LIFE! :(

Why did I go to the pub this afternoon instead of sitting here awaiting the demo! FML WHY DO I HAVE A LIFE! :(

**** you non-loser!

Tbf, I feel the same. I got back and it had been released like an hour prior. Still, whatevs.

I've lost all logos and player faces, anyone got the same issue?

um got an interesting situation where there are seats over the exits on millwalls ground.
also. its gonna be a hard season with millwall... no transfer or wage budgets and a load of new right wingers u cnt get rid of (they just came) and not enough left wingers :p

Can some kind fellow please give me a screenie of Lewis McGugan and Jamaal Lascelles? Much appreciated

When I buy the game and download it through steam will I be able to install it on my desktop at home and my laptop?

I just have to say: Falcao on fm 12 is a ******* GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The match engine is awesome. CCC's are going in like it's nothing, very much unlike FM11.

So i just tried to buy Mario Götze with Real Madrid. At first Dortmund wanted 80 million €, eventually went down to 55 million. Next step in the negotiations they went up to 122 million. What's up with that?