Do you lose Baines to Spurs? I did. For £10 million. Because I rejected improved contract request. Traitourous ******* :mad: He had 4 years left on his contract!!!!

Thinking of wheeling and dealing with your 3M?

**** right I am.

I know! Great innit?! £2 million quidaroonie to spend with another £37,100 to spend on wages!! Couldn't believe it! Like a kid at xmas I am right now!!!!! :D

I can't wait for the full version now, I've always been good with free transfers and loans, now I'll actually get to buy players.

Do you lose Baines to Spurs? I did. For £10 million. Because I rejected improved contract request. Traitourous ******* :mad: He had 4 years left on his contract!!!!

Ripped off....

10M could have got more for him !

No bid yet, but I'm only 2 days in, spent a long, long time looking at players and the like.

//Edit I must be blind - there was a bid, just never saw it lol.

I've downloaded the demo but it keeps quitting at the launch screen. I'm on a mac...

WBA have ~ £8.5m. Sold a couple of deadwood players, loaned Morrison out for £1m and went for a big signing.

Landed Neymar on a 48month deal for £52m, with £57k p/w wages. Not bad.

Is there any other site which has already uploaded FM12 demo, cause Steam won't let me download here in Croatia?

You could say, it keeps dying after the launch....

I feel dirty. :mad:

I was trying to put it in such a way someone wouldn't bite for the joke! Suppose it's the internet!

I'm feeling impatient knowing there's people out there playing and I'm not! :'(

Your *** man now recommends best role for each player, awesome.

Don't think I'm playing tonight - been downloading for 30 minutes and it's only on 7%.

Ripped off....

10M could have got more for him !

Didn't want to sell him at all-had great plans for the club. Now down the crapper (god I'm whining already lol). Sigh.

Apart from that annoyance, love this already. Looks neater, loving the team talk tones, the idea you can call team meetings, about time there was a tutorial included. Makes life a lot easier for newbies. And the interface is much better to utilise too. Much, much improved so I will ensure my missus buys me this with her first pay check :D

And of course Ross Barkley is better :wub:

Just managed to spend my entire budget, with Man City, on Eden Hazard...

Hide your IP Address and it should work, Shadow. :)

How to do that? I am an expert with hardware and gaming considering how things stand in croatia but about the internet and software I'm not that familiar... Again what to do?

Didn't want to sell him at all-had great plans for the club. Now down the crapper (god I'm whining already lol). Sigh.

Apart from that annoyance, love this already. Looks neater, loving the team talk tones, the idea you can call team meetings, about time there was a tutorial included. Makes life a lot easier for newbies. And the interface is much better to utilise too. Much, much improved so I will ensure my missus buys me this with her first pay check :D

And of course Ross Barkley is better :wub:

Spurs offered me 1.5 up-front, 10.25 over 30 months and Gio dos Santos. Still rejected it, but it's not that bad an offer.