I'm honestly not too sure man, I've never used Steam before, but I'm assuming there should be an option to hide your IP address.

Spurs offered me 1.5 up-front, 10.25 over 30 months and Gio dos Santos. Still rejected it, but it's not that bad an offer.

Pretty good deal admittedly. Going to restart the demo and offer him the contract-but thats going to cause problems cause Distin and Saha want improved contracts too. Playing short while and the headaches are already starting. Now I know how DM feels lol

Can someone post Eden Hazard screenshot?

FM11 un-installed and just 1 hour 8 minutes to wait for FM12 demo. :)

I dont think I ever got a player for player deal on FM'11, that sounded like a sweet deal Athe.

Pretty good deal admittedly. Going to restart the demo and offer him the contract-but thats going to cause problems cause Distin and Saha want improved contracts too. Playing short while and the headaches are already starting. Now I know how DM feels lol

I got Distin to sign for 45k/week.

I really dislike the looks of the new squad view in the tactics section, it looks very ugly, I do like the other changes, and am also having some issues with resolution (?) none of the available seems to have a good view of it.

Massive budget of two million for Liverpool...

...bored of the demo already

Well i gave up and i am downloading steam now and will download the demo later.

Never played an FM Demo before !

Have you succeeded in hiding your IP??

I used Hotspot Shield and it worked great. You just have to start the download (=add it to your games list in steam)with a hidden ip and then go back to normal mode to finish the download.

Quick question.... Will facepacks etc still be applicable in FM12? Or should I just delete them?