have to say i'm suprised, the demo is downloading pretty quickly *touches wood*

:D

I'm from Croatia, though you wouldn't guess it by the way I use English... I had learned English in after school classes and I am an FCE A-grade high school student, though I'm not going on CAE level...
Ah yes. But was it not downloading for you because you are from Croatia?

This report is going to take me ages. Hate you all for talking about it and making me want to play.

You're really missing out on a treat. It's awesome. It's incredible, the changes, the options....everything. Least you have something to look forward to. Personally, I'd have put my homework to one side to appreciate the awesomeness of this. But thats just me.

Ah yes. But was it not downloading for you because you are from Croatia?

It wouldn't download probably because it was direct download on google chrome not by steam, I hadn't had any problems when I installed steam...

You're really missing out on a treat. It's awesome. It's incredible, the changes, the options....everything. Least you have something to look forward to. Personally, I'd have put my homework to one side to appreciate the awesomeness of this. But thats just me.

I've already been in Uni 12-7 today, and the deadline is tomorrow. It's a 5pm deadline, so I could finish it tomorrow, but I have no lectures tomorrow. :D

Downloading it now have being so busy with Fifa 12 I haven't being keeping up to date with FM,

Could anyone tell me the big new features in it?

Cheers.

the back button is SO ANNOYING. If you look around a player's profile you have to hit back 100 times to get to the page that FM11 would take 1 click to get to.

Torn Hamstring for Jose Baxter. Starting to look like FM 11 now!

Also, a little unhappy with Vellios - he should be better than he is right now IMO.

the back button is SO ANNOYING. If you look around a player's profile you have to hit back 100 times to get to the page that FM11 would take 1 click to get to.

Aaaand here we have the first complaint!

Just hold it down and it'll give you a list.

Does anybody know the difference between the fm 2012 demo and the fm 2012 demo in association with sky sports?

Falcao is an amazing, Parker is a demi god and goddamnit Sturridge is still mediocre.

Think Torres has been nerfed a little too.

Any suggestions of a team to go?

Dont want to go WBA as that will be my first FM12 save and dont want to go Arsenal as i also want to save that for the full game.

Arsenal are ******* me off keep making Bids for Lucas

Any suggestions of a team to go?

Dont want to go WBA as that will be my first FM12 save and dont want to go Arsenal as i also want to save that for the full game.

Malaga.

Josh Mceachran is the next David Dunn. Seriously?

Guys please help I alraedy downloaded and installed and now I get an app error " A serious error was encountered, the app will close, it was generated a crash dump bla bla bla"