these days the reality is all players are over priced and ppl have to pay stupid money

I used to buy Neymar for $28 Million in FM11

Now ??? :S

He becomes one of the best players in the game, he's going to cost more this edition. I've seen him go for under £32m on my save.

Last edited:
yeh but man city got asking price off 50 milll gbp for tevez but i offered 20 and they accepted it...

Ohhh, I'm a bit worried about the full game. Febian Brandy has got only 15 pace...

I can't download it from Steam. Every time I click the button it just does nothing. Anything else I click does something.

Very frustrating.

Have you got Football Manager 2011 open? I couldn't download till I closed it.

Step aside, mere mortals. Fabian Delph is not injured in this game. And that means more of this:

[video=youtube;5Ool8G-tPAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ool8G-tPAE[/video]

Sorry if it's already been asked but is there a way to get the attributes section infront of the profile? Or is there a different skin I can use that does that? Saw someone else post a screenshot earlier with it set the right way up.

Step aside, mere mortals. Fabian Delph is not injured in this game. And that means more of this:

[video=youtube;5Ool8G-tPAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ool8G-tPAE[/video]

loljenas.

Actually, it's Royston Drenthe. Good try, though.

Actually, it isn't. I said in this game, and in my game Everton are playing Bilyaletdinov ahead of Drenthe. Good try, though.

Just signed cavani for £40m (i'm tottenham) played his first game against luton , scored 5 and 3 assists

I am a bit disappointed with the game.. but i'll end up getting used to it.

loving this and new features like the way injured players show up during game and you can do sub!

My first league game away to derby had 18 shots only 1 on target while they had only one shot. 0-0 draw. Need to tweak my tactic methinks

My first league game away to derby had 18 shots only 1 on target while they had only one shot. 0-0 draw. Need to tweak my tactic methinks

either that or teach the strikers where the goal is ;)