either that or teach the strikers where the goal is ;)
Adam Rooney/Chris Wood dont miss, I just need to stop the long rangers that my team decide are key

screenshots please

Alexis Sanchez
Thiago
Pedro
Dylan Tombides
James Tomkins
Marc Muniesa
Iker Muniain
Gerard Deulofeu
Falcao

Chris Wood is slightly underrated in the game, though.
He is IMO too. But tbh he wasnt expected to be this good for us so I can see why. He will prob be upgraded after the midseason patch if he keeps it up

Quick question (and dont think im hating on the game already cus im not) :) but the thing is...the press conference questions are all the same as fm 11?? is this just because its the demo??? the whole game is amazing! but i was hoping for a bunch of new questions?

He is IMO too. But tbh he wasnt expected to be this good for us so I can see why. He will prob be upgraded after the midseason patch if he keeps it up

He didn't improve much from last year even though he had a good run at BHA, I was expecting him to get slightly boosted. Anyways, as you say, he'll probably get a few attributes improved by mid season.

Please Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil screenshot.....

You have to pay so much if you want player, like Gotze, Neymar and Hazard.
As it should be since if anyone was to buy any of these irl they would have to spend loads!

Only if your club has an extended scouting network, my Villa team's scouting is poor so it's a lot tougher for me, I couldn't even find a left winger with 14 for pace, acceleration, crossing and decisions.

Eriksen or Willian. Both are £10 mil or less. Both are amazingsauce.

An error was encountered while processing your request:
This item is currently unavailable in your region

I can't download fm2012 demo
help???

Any way to customise the player and manager pages? Playing at max resolution and there's just way too much (useless might I add) **** on the screen.