In the process of downloading now. All I do know is that I will make it my sole objective to sign Edinson Cavani in the first transfer window as Liverpool. I get the impression from reading previous comments that I may need to sell first.

Not Bad haha. Makes me wish I got a screenie of my West Ham League Cup Second Round finish. 3-1 victory over Man City :D

Got taken out in the next round by Chelsea though :( Clash and a half!

4-4-2 seems to rock the new tactics engine.

My 4-4-2 seems pretty good at the moment, might have a quick save with a team with a huge budget or maybe go abroad. Im feeling Napoli!

in that case i'm not sure what it does, sorry i couldn't help.

does anyone know how i can offer a player in part exchange as i am trying to sign barkley and want to offer up gibson as they've just put an enquiry in for him but i can't seem to find teh option anywhere.

don't worry guys. just realised i had to reject the enquiry first.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you can't see the clubs badge or player faces?

As in, I can't see any of the graphics. They're invisible. Like ghosts. I don't like ghosts. Only Boo from Super Mario.

._.

In the process of downloading now. All I do know is that I will make it my sole objective to sign Edinson Cavani in the first transfer window as Liverpool. I get the impression from reading previous comments that I may need to sell first.

Good Luck with that ;)

Cavani, Suarez and Coates!

cost me 28m

help please !!
Irish lad in Germany for a few months , Steam via web wont let me download cos im not in the region .. ok , but when i search for it in steam i cannot find it and ive tried every possible search !! ???? HELP !

I downloaded it on the day of release but I haven't even had a chance to load it up yet- FFFUUUUUUUUUUU. Feeling an all nighter coming on.

help please !!
Irish lad in Germany for a few months , Steam via web wont let me download cos im not in the region .. ok , but when i search for it in steam i cannot find it and ive tried every possible search !! ???? HELP !
you cant get the demo in germany at all

Why not? I like it a lot.

I guess the fact the default resolution was half what I usually have, making the graphics look huge with the whole sum of one pixel, made me jump to conclusions.

Ch-ch-ch-changes, I was comfy with the old one. :D

I guess the fact the default resolution was half what I usually have, making the graphics look huge with the whole sum of one pixel, made me jump to conclusions.

Ch-ch-ch-changes, I was comfy with the old one. :D

N00b. I just use it in windowed mode and fullscreen it to fit.

First 3 PL games i won

1-3 vs Blackburn

2-0 vs Norwich

0-3 vs Newcastle

Before Newcastle game Kun got ruled out for 4 months so i just went and bought Poldolski to replace him, and what a replacement he is as he scored 2 on his debut vs toon :D

No MLS, of course. But hey, there's Sweden and Australia! ******* you, SI. I want to see how Juan Agudelo looks. Awful, probably. Like every other USA player. Why does SI hate USA?

Also, Junior Hoilett got downgraded. A lot.

First 3 PL games i won

1-3 vs Blackburn

2-0 vs Norwich

0-3 vs Newcastle

Before Newcastle game Kun got ruled out for 4 months so i just went and bought Poldolski to replace him, and what a replacement he is as he scored 2 on his debut vs toon :D

The joys of playing City, eh?