Yes i owned all the game against udinese and won 3-2 <3 Meggiorini

I wasn't expecting it so difficult but novara is quite hard

Really struggling with Arsenal (a la real life, I suppose). First game of the season, lost 2-0 away at West Brom with a team that included Leighton Baines and Riccardo Montolivo. Then had a Champions' Cup Qualifier at home vs. Kiyv, drew 1-1 after taking the lead. FM is pretty realistic this year it seems.
I Already know the league fixtures are always the same on the demo regardless of who your playing as i.e Arsenal always have West Brom first, but the Champions league Qualifier is also the same? I also have to play Dynamo Kiev is the Draw fixed?

^

no as in my Man City save they got Panithnikos (sp) in the draw :)

the demo basically doesnt work for mac, or my mac anyway.

downloads fine. as soon as u click play, u wait a few seconds and an error message appears every time indicating it quit unexpectedly!!

frustratingell!!

View attachment 197549

Novara 3-1 Lazio

Actually I am start thinking that this fm is easier

AC Arles-Avignon 0-7 Man Utd :)

interacted with board and snapped up Goetze for 47,5 million :eek:...he'll worth it, he'll worth it...:)

33% dloaded..... I'm pessimistic from screens I've seen that things will be too different from 11, what are others views on this? Significant change or not?

I can finally play it. after more than 12 hours download 2.65 gb this demo with download speeds just < 100 KB/s. .. hehehe

I'm having a hard time getting used to the tactics screen...

I'm having a hard time getting used to the tactics screen...

I'm having a hard time getting used to every screen so far, will probably come with time, but there seems to be A LOT of information to take in all at once if you click on a player. And is anyone else finding that their screen seems to be a bit... Squashed? Like everything is more rectangular than square during the matches?

Last edited:
I love so many of the changes, but the pitch graphic on the tactics screen is a huge letdown. That's a perfect example of information overload, putting unnecessary data where it only serves to clutter things and, worst of all, cause a delay when dragging players to different positions. It's a shame, because most of the other changes are excellent.

I hope they fix the amount of disallowed goals in games, 5 in one game is a bit extreme?
Along with injuries, 4 of my players injured when away on international duty twice in a row..... overall the injuries are more common than fm11, 9 first team players out injured, 3 long term