The joys of playing City, eh?

;)

Yeah best demo team to go (if your not a Utd fan) As its easy and lets you understand the game.

Also when i go Arsenal (In full game) I may try and sign Adam Johnson as he is 1 of my best players so far !

Holy ****, Arshavin is good. 18 dribbling, 16 finishing, 16 first touch, 16 acceleration? If he was younger every team would be throwing money at the guy.

Holy ****, Arshavin is good. 18 dribbling, 16 finishing, 16 first touch, 16 acceleration? If he was younger every team would be throwing money at the guy.

Lol just seen that as well will now play him in the amc role untill Jack gets back as he has the makings of one of the best in the game !

COuld someone make an Liverpool report? On the squad( who got touched) and youth? I won't be able to play the demo and am interested to know.

From my point of view, the prices seem more realistic then in FM 2011. You would have to pay about 40m for Hazard or 50 million for Ganso in real life

i can't download it, because steam dont work in my country.It can only download from Steam??? just steam???!:(

Is there Anyway to download without steam + do you have to have steam?

Yeah I am from England but I am in China for a year, I cant download the demo from Steam. Has anyone got an alternative link to download from such as a torrent etc.

my demo wont run. it crashes every time i try to open it. can anyone help me?

Any way to download this without using steam?

Steam is $h1t. I've been trying to download this for nearly 14 hours and still won't download, the worst way of trying to play the demo, think i'll just wait for the full game with a CD, because steam is beyond useless!!!

Steam is $h1t. I've been trying to download this for nearly 14 hours and still won't download, the worst way of trying to play the demo, think i'll just wait for the full game with a CD, because steam is beyond useless!!!
#

You have to download the full game on Steam too

Really struggling with Arsenal (a la real life, I suppose). First game of the season, lost 2-0 away at West Brom with a team that included Leighton Baines and Riccardo Montolivo. Then had a Champions' Cup Qualifier at home vs. Kiyv, drew 1-1 after taking the lead. FM is pretty realistic this year it seems.

started with Rangers, decided to buy Sanogo. Turns out he's ineligible, why??