Played half a season with FC Twente, currently on top with 2 draws and 1 loss (my FM11 tactics are magic in FM12!). Now I can't wait for the full game because this small database is doing my head in!

How do i get my assistant to give me my team report on the tatic menu like in 2011?

overall loving the new changes think they have done great job this year and will be even better when full game is released and ironed out few minor creases, great work si/sega love steam to!:wub::)

i dont know, but to me , it seeems like there too much things to do in this FM 12. ie cluter. I like the improvements btw, but maybe it just so new to me since my head is still suck with FM 11, which im still playing my 19th season Arsenal save :p

I am really loving the interface, those small changes are so nice.

New features are very nice, but for the second year running there is no option to view your squad across the screen! Why!? Upto FM09 dating all the way back to the early Champ Manager days you used to be able to view your whole squad when it was split across the screen width-ways. I can't figure out why they would want to remove this???

loving the refs behind the goal in european matches. They do nothing just like in real life ha ha

Am I the only one finding the new interface quite complex? Probably because I am new to it, but the first impression was not as good as I would like it to be.

Am I the only one finding the new interface quite complex? Probably because I am new to it, but the first impression was not as good as I would like it to be.

i dont know, but to me , it seeems like there too much things to do in this FM 12. ie cluter. I like the improvements btw, but maybe it just so new to me since my head is still suck with FM 11, which im still playing my 19th season Arsenal save :p

Haha, I'm guess I was too lazy to read the tread, my bad ;)

Haha, I'm guess I was too lazy to read the tread, my bad ;)

lol, not a problem, but thats my opinion. but i like the game btw, just that there so much thing to take care, just like IRL

there is alot more info dont think its anything major like over clutter or complex sure people will get use to it after few weeks, i like it actually because you have more info on hand about squad,trainin,transfers etc instead of having to go into subs screens/menu cant wait for full release! just fininshed my half seas on demo:(

lol, not a problem, but thats my opinion. but i like the game btw, just that there so much thing to take care, just like IRL

Yeah, that's right. But it also feels like it is too much information on the screen at the same time. For example when you look at a player profile. But on the other hand, that will probably make it a lot smoother to play when you get used to it.

Smoother match engine.

Brainstorm some teams in Europe and in European comp, with a lot of money to spend to save me browsing them please :p.

lion or not? Im running a mac book pro from last year with lion installed and it works perfectly. the match engine is much more smooth than last years version as well.

the demo basically doesnt work for mac, or my mac anyway.

downloads fine. as soon as u click play, u wait a few seconds and an error message appears every time indicating it quit unexpectedly!!

frustratingell!!

View attachment 197549

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

also, to add my opinion to the mix.

I LOVE the new layout. Love its scalability as well as the ability to customize it (kind of). I love the new team report screen. There is very little that I have found that I do not thoroughly appreciate. I dont have enough time with the match engine to comment on it, but I cant wait for the full release.

Not a fan of the interface. Seems to compact and complex. Gahh.