Does anyone else find that coaches agree with NONE of the suggestions you make for ppms?

loving the new team meeting feature, on a side note - I chose Chelsea and they have a relatively small transfer budget. Is that because it's just the demo or they've taken in the completed transfers irl and left you with the remaining budget?

I haven't played the Demo much, but I did have a look around and it looks/feels much better then 2010 & 2011. I like the layout of all the new screens, and the Team Meetings look like they'll come in pretty handy.

I've just loaded up my Liverpool save anyway, so will try get stuck into it.

they have a relatively small transfer budget. Is that because it's just the demo or they've taken in the completed transfers irl and left you with the remaining budget?
It's the latter. For example, Arsenal, who did not spend much of their touted summer "war chest," have over 40 million pounds left to spend.

Just gave a half time peptalk...players were "motivated"

I check their motivation at the start of second half and most were disinterested or losing focus...

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

I dont really like it, it's super cluttered and the 3d match engine looks too cartoony and the animations don't seem to blend as well.

I have faith, but the demo seems rubbish to me.

My God! What the f**k is going on?! When did I stopped playing "Football Manager" and started playing "Soccer Head Coach"?!:mad::mad:

I can't describe how annoyed I am with these new terms. I mean, I love new training details, back-up tactics, it's lot practical and easier to play with new "team tactics", also I like all about interaction with players, other managers and board. But some of these little things annoy me so much... and I have to say, when I heard that match engine is gettin' improved, I wasn't imagining it like this...

Hope there is still time to change at least this details about "head coach" and "soccer"!:S

I can't find a way to win a game in this match engine, especially with the awful form of Darren Bent. He had 3 CCCs and a penalty last match and missed all of them, finished with a 4.9 rating. Sitting in 17th atm, 5 games gone, drawn 2, lost 3. Hopefully I can figure it out before release day!

please guys can anyone give me a link to download fm 12 demo...all the links that i found are expired..:(

ok but if i download it from steam it will only via internet connection...or can i play it without internet connection???
<<This item is currently unavailable in your region>>.....is what steam says

ok but if i download it from steam it will only via internet connection...or can i play it without internet connection???
<<This item is currently unavailable in your region>>.....is what steam says

You can play it offline yes. Few pages back there was a solution to being able to download it for the unavailable in region problem. Just need to go back a few pages or pm a mod

ok thanks ajt09

Found it for you:

YOU CAN INSTALL FM 2012 EVEN IF IT`S NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY:

1. INSTAL STEAM
2. PRESS CTRL+R - RUN WINDOW APPEARS
3. TYPE "steam://install/71280#" IN THE RUN WINDOW
4. NEXT -> NEXT -> ... -> FINISH

I didn't do this though so not sure who the credit goes to.

A note about steam:

-In order to run both the full game and the demo, you will need to have steam open.
-In order to download the game (basically the same process as installing off of a disk) you will need to have an internet connection.
- Normally, in order to run Steam you will need an internet connection. However, you can set up an offline mode so ONCE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE INITIAL GAME VIA STEAM, you will not need an internet connection to play FM12.
(https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555)
- Benefits of steam include storing player preference and save games via Cloud technology, an inbuilt IM service, a diskless library of games, the legendary steam games sales, free screenshot hosting/sharing and automatic game patches.

Anybody managed to download it yet and if so ,what's it like?

Just had a game with 6 booked players and I got fined £25k...
Interesting.

Got to 1st October and thats where I finished the save as its the demo and i dont want to play it that much from the 2 months I played it was very good much better than FM11.

Finished top of the PL Unbeaten with 6 straight wins

Beat Man Utd TWICE in the CS and CC 3rd round

In CL was 2nd with 1 win and 1 draw

With City :)