Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

I'd like to have an option in transfers where u have option to buy the player but then loan him to the same club straight away like teams do in real life.

I'd like to have an option in transfers where u have option to buy the player but then loan him to the same club straight away like teams do in real life.

I was thinking that very same thing, but just couldn't word it - I was in a bit of a rush.

i just fink that its such a silly thing not to be on the game. its not like its a new thing, clubs have done it for years!

I'd love to hear the club music blaring out when the teams take to the field-be pretty cool. Not holding my breath though lol

how about introducing a club fining system if you make wholesale changes to your team during the league??

echos of blackpool

I would like an option for you to type your answers in press conferences instead of the default ones. I know there is extra comments but you can really express your feeling in the game

I would like to be able to build youth camps in other coutries and then being able to take the best ones back to your youth team

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

in training - a special focus category for tackling

been really ****** off they haven't got this

I would like to be able to end the press conference earlier once again. Just bring back the "time has expired" button, please.

I would love to be able to sit down with your clubs owners in the summer or January and discuss your aims i'e your transfer targets.

I think discussing your targets and then deciding your budget based on that obv taking your finances and performance into account would be awesome.

Say you take over at Liverpool and you have a meeting with John Hendry he asks you who you would like say a list of 3 players and then you and the owner would decide and work out how you would do this.

Also maybe during the months when the transfer windows are shut you could set a promise list or contract with your owner saying if i get us into the CL can you guarantee me ex amount to sign 3 world class players. something along those lines.

Basically a better role-play between staff im getting at

What you think of this idea - to be same like in PES, instead to player retire, player be again in playable mode with 16 years. example, Gerrard has 38, and then he "disappeared" one year, and then again he will ne in Liverpool U18 for example ;)

yeah i would like this to !!!

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

all player faces included
all club and competion logos included
be able to sign german players if prem team:@

they should make it like fifa manager on the computer that was too good

i like this option too, but it can be done now my just pressing at the end of the season

It would be a good idea if they give the option to pay extra prim for winning games but that would only be possible through board request.

Haven't read through all of this so I don't know whether this has been said but does anyone remember the LMA Manager games? and the option they had to build or expand the stadium and it had the model of the proper stadiums. Also in the 3d game aswell I would like to see that option in FM 2012 because I think that would top off FM it would be fantastic.

Back