Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

will be great if FINALLY you can add new league after few seasons

Become director of football
Manage youth and reserve teams

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Also choose a stadium name
Im sick of playing in Zola Arena every ****** time im Chelsea

Can be other Jobs Like Chairman Y.Coach Coach Director of Football
And having full attendance with how many from the away side

Can be other Jobs Like Chairman Y.Coach Coach Director of Football
And having full attendance with how many from the away side i
i would love to see that

Become director of football
Manage youth and reserve teams

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Also choose a stadium name
Im sick of playing in Zola Arena every ****** time im Chelsea

what's wrong with a stadium named after the clubs greatest player?

more in depth interviews instead of asking the same questions over and over again. The interviews are getting too easy for me and i easily motivate my team for the majority of the matches i play.

The SI always comes up with something good like the match preparation or the touchline shouts, 3D match engine etc.
I just know that 2012 will be really great and a bit better than 2011 like all the previous versions...

I know its been said but being able to do other jobs...like if you started unemployed you can start as a assistant manager or a coach or something like that.

being able to talk with your player more would be good.

Neutral cup & play off finals in the lower leagues! I'm sick of having to play away in the final and straight away having a disadvantage over the opposition, it's just not right!

i think its a bit silly how scouts can make a judgement on a players strengths weaknesses ability and potential in very little time without seeing them play. I know it would be annoying if they didnt but in real life scouts spend months completing this process.

1. Firstly I think there should be a lot more choice of what you can say to your players before the game and at halftime.

2. I think it would great if they introduced the option to shout at the ref. There have been times when I have seen the ref give one bad decision after another against my team and have really felt like shouting at him. It would be like the sideline instructions drop down menu, and you could say things ranging mild comments to show you aren't too happy to utter rage. Depending on what you say and what kind of ref you have could change the decisions in your favour, or see you being set to the stands.

3. When looking for players to buy I sometimes go through and see whose unhappy, but it would be good if it was included in the search option.

4. And I would really like to be able to preset every players individual settings across the whole squad. This would save me a lot of time when swapping players for the starting line-up from week to week.

A new 'hardcore' mode which you have the option to play.

- Certain owners give you a limited transfer budget and sign the players they want to sign. The players signed by the owner then have to be played a certain amount of games to keep the board confidence up.

- Owners also undercut you more often and accept transfer offers for players you don't want to sell.

- Most stats are hidden before scouting and it takes a few weeks of scouting to reveal CA & PA.

- You occasionally have to become a 'yes man' to keep your job.

- Rivals attempt to sign players you're interested in.

and potentially a lot more things like that.

It would be more realistic and at some clubs you would be in the situations some managers are forced into.

A dynamic PA rating for players depending on the club they're training at - the better the facilities and coaches, the higher the PA.

A basic stadium editor, so stand size, roof type, OVAL type, etc or/and for the technically gifted the ability to add stadiums such as basic sketchup models (file sizes for such can be really low, if basic, maybe they can add a background texture too, so it seems as if your playing in a real neighbourhood, or setting over some random yellow colour) to the game, imagine seeing Braga playing in their fantastic stadia, that would be amazing!, or seeing grounds with an athletic track or basic ovals(opening up option for ground share - ie Wigan and that Wigan rugby club)...

I would like to be able when negotiating a new contract with the board, to add clauses eg money for transfers/wages promises to keep my best players etc.