Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

Many things i would like to see in FM12...

- Less bugs
- More realistic friendship with other managers
- A chance to " make/edit " A new kit each year
- Choose Different sponsor on the shirt, more detailed
- More variaton on the tactics, more freedom to place players whenever you feel
- A trophy room to view trophys you've won
- Set up own personal goals
- Add training camps/tour, like Real Madrid is going to Asia and Man Utd to USA
- More bonding with players in squad, arrange a family day, fan day at the stadium
- Have full control at the match ticket price, higher price against bigger teams etc.
- Press conference, more freedom to speak, more different answers not just the same over and over

You can go on tour already and control over ticket price wouldnt be realistic because managers in real life dont control that.

Improvements i'd like to see

I agree i would like to see "reject all offers paid over time" instead of looking at 20 bids to find the ones you want to accept. I would also like coaching staff to agree to coach things they are good at. You'll see a coach with 18-20 on a particular attribute and wont consider anything but his own role. Sometimes even with a an increase in wages they just wont budge.

The ability to manage U21's thus in the process liase with the national manager any potential stars that may want a call up to the full national squad

The ability to manage U21's thus in the process liase with the national manager any potential stars that may want a call up to the full national squad
Also the ability to manage u19 and u17

Also the ability to manage u19 and u17

Agreed ( and as mentioned in an earlier post I did ) for the llm's amongst us the ability to manage England ' C ' the non league England team

It would also be cool if you could upgrade your stadium and have stands named after clubs icons

General grievances, I want footballers to realise when their agents are total ********. I've lost Gibbs, Walcott and some other guy becasue their agent despises me for some random reason. Gibbs wanted to go from something like £20k/w to £120k/w. So he leaves on a free and now plays against me on about £45k/w and says "it was really hard to leave Arsenal". Fire your idiot agent and you wouldn't have to.

What I liked from FIFA Manager in advance of FM is that you can choose from three teams. Now everyone chooses Barcelona, Milan and Manchester.

you can already manage U21s

you can only manage them unless your the senior international manger and do it that way or if you fire the current manager of the u21's add new manager give him the job then retire (unless there is another way)
I'd like to see:
Being able to do testimonial matches.
Having a say when it comes to spnsors/kits (not full control as the manager does not do this)
More international teams to manage i.e. Germany
More in-depth use of training/tactics
Better youth system/scouting system
I liked the idea of having a difficulty option (so new fm players can get the grip of the game and the more experienced can have a bigger challenge)
Better use of transfers/contracts (the manager gives a shortlist to the chairman/director who then tries to get the players as seen in real life, also with contracts; the player says no if you are a low rep club but money persuades them!)
More of an atmosphere/crowd at the games especially cup finals/world cup

Difficulty options would be a bit weird since it's a football simulator...

get chants on there would be brilliant to hear something like walking down warwick road when we have a corner

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

also, i know this would be difficult to do but make recognised ends like the stretford end and make the fans there stand up and go more bankers after a goal than other quieter stands like the kop or the ******* sorry for my bias

get chants on there would be brilliant to hear something like walking down warwick road when we have a corner

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

also, i know this would be difficult to do but make recognised ends like the stretford end and make the fans there stand up and go more bankers after a goal than other quieter stands like the kop or the ******* sorry for my bias

so your seriously suggesting that United fans are better than Liverpool fans? Typical...

so your seriously suggesting that United fans are better than Liverpool fans? Typical...
yeh i am. we've been measured louder on average. stretford end stand up all game every game (apart from the family stand corner) the kop stands up when there playing us, everton, arsenal or chelsea.

I don't understand. You are speaking about youth team ? You can already display their age or when their contract (if any) will end. Isn't it what you want ?

But that means you have to view the player, it would be better if you could see on the main squad page, where you see all the players, if they were 1st or 2nd year scholars.

im trying the u21 thing now ll been trying to figure out how to do it since the game came out lol

A club shortlist on other teams transfer screens so you can see who they're linked with

Less immigrants in Germany please. Half of Germany's regens can't seriously be immigrants.

Back