Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

yeh i am. we've been measured louder on average. stretford end stand up all game every game (apart from the family stand corner) the kop stands up when there playing us, everton, arsenal or chelsea.

Typical United fan, hasnt got a clue what he's going on about. Does your prawn sandwich taste nice?

Typical United fan, hasnt got a clue what he's going on about. Does your prawn sandwich taste nice?
prawn sandwich? i support fc united and go home and away and only go man united aways, i haven't been to a game in 6 years when i've sat down. How many northwest county league games have you been to?

I love the idea of planning tours in Pre-Season s that you can increase your profile in say for example Asia... right now we can organise tours but would prefer it if its like we go on a tour to Asia and our merchandising revenue and fan support from that continent increase

Probably a request which would not make much difference to a lot of people but in the player conversation screen when discussing tutoring, I would like it to show the position of the "trainee" when selecting who the senior should be mentoring.

As I play mainly one long save, I get through a lot of regens and seeing their positions off there without having to go onto their profile would be a big help.

prawn sandwich? i support fc united and go home and away and only go man united aways, i haven't been to a game in 6 years when i've sat down. How many northwest county league games have you been to?

Why would you call yourself Mark 19 times when you are an FC United fan? More to the point, how can you class yourself as a real fan when you dont go to home games?
You are speaking to someone who sits in the Kop at every home game & travels for every away game. As far as the FC United thing goes its quite funny how a group of fans can abandon ship just because they dont like the owners. We were in exactly the same position but we stood there loud and proud and eventually got our club back. I highly recommend you read 44 months with a pair of cowboys by Brian Reade. Its a great read and shows you what real fans do when faced with idiotic money-grabbing owners. Your comment about the Kop being quiet against everyone other than rivals is laughable and you are hardly one to comment when you obviously dont go to the Kop every other week.
Surprisingly i have also been to a few FC United games as my cousin used to play for them. Flixton away was my favourite game whilst watching FC and i actually hope FC get promoted into the football league. Its just a shame that they have people like you supporting them!

Why would you call yourself Mark 19 times when you are an FC United fan? More to the point, how can you class yourself as a real fan when you dont go to home games?
You are speaking to someone who sits in the Kop at every home game & travels for every away game. As far as the FC United thing goes its quite funny how a group of fans can abandon ship just because they dont like the owners. We were in exactly the same position but we stood there loud and proud and eventually got our club back. I highly recommend you read 44 months with a pair of cowboys by Brian Reade. Its a great read and shows you what real fans do when faced with idiotic money-grabbing owners. Your comment about the Kop being quiet against everyone other than rivals is laughable and you are hardly one to comment when you obviously dont go to the Kop every other week.
Surprisingly i have also been to a few FC United games as my cousin used to play for them. Flixton away was my favourite game whilst watching FC and i actually hope FC get promoted into the football league. Its just a shame that they have people like you supporting them!
no i'm not stupid, i don't deny the kop doesn't have a good atmosphere just stated the fact that they sit down for most games which, as you've pointed out, is true. i went to every united domestic away this year (aswell as the fa cup semi, valencia away and the champs league final) so yeah i could say 19 times as i have been to more united games than most united fans could dream of going to.remember, it was the club that turned on the fans not vice versa. who's you're cousin then?
and unlike most fc fans, i haven't gone because of the glazers i just can't afford a season ticket i was going in debt due to it, and i always get cheap away tickets.

no i'm not stupid, i don't deny the kop doesn't have a good atmosphere just stated the fact that they sit down for most games which, as you've pointed out, is true. i went to every united domestic away this year (aswell as the fa cup semi, valencia away and the champs league final) so yeah i could say 19 times as i have been to more united games than most united fans could dream of going to.remember, it was the club that turned on the fans not vice versa. who's you're cousin then?
and unlike most fc fans, i haven't gone because of the glazers i just can't afford a season ticket i was going in debt due to it, and i always get cheap away tickets.

My cousin in Stuart Rudd.
You will find that most Liverpool fans sit down due to Hillsbrough.
Your first post states that the Kop is a quiet stand does it not?
The season ticket is something i can sympathise with and i toally understand where you are coming from but if i couldnt afford it i wouldnt start going to watch AFC Liverpool.
Our club turned on our fans yet we still turned up week after week to support the team we love.

My cousin in Stuart Rudd.
You will find that most Liverpool fans sit down due to Hillsbrough.
Your first post states that the Kop is a quiet stand does it not?
The season ticket is something i can sympathise with and i toally understand where you are coming from but if i couldnt afford it i wouldnt start going to watch AFC Liverpool.
Our club turned on our fans yet we still turned up week after week to support the team we love.
omg he's an actual leagend never got the praise he deserved tbh. he's honestly one of my fave fc players ever and scored my favourite goal (YouTube - ‪Bacup - FC United of Manchester 06/07 Stuart Rudd overhead kick‬‏) . yeh it does state that the kop was quiet but it was clearly lighthearted. your last comment doesn't really make sense to me as we still sell out every home game. i know i don't go but most still do. cba taking this further as its off topic my original point was to make the fans more realistic now i'm talking about stuart rudds overheadkick against bacup....

omg he's an actual leagend never got the praise he deserved tbh. he's honestly one of my fave fc players ever and scored my favourite goal (YouTube - ‪Bacup - FC United of Manchester 06/07 Stuart Rudd overhead kick‬‏) . yeh it does state that the kop was quiet but it was clearly lighthearted. your last comment doesn't really make sense to me as we still sell out every home game. i know i don't go but most still do. cba taking this further as its off topic my original point was to make the fans more realistic now i'm talking about stuart rudds overheadkick against bacup....

He would agree with you that he didnt get enough praise and thats why he left. The goal in your last post was a peach but he's been dining out on that one ever since.
Agreed that this is off topic so I'll leave it here.

When applying for a new job, you get to go to a job interview, to secure that job.

And that you can pick favourite your favourite things ( players, staff and clubs) as you go along.

I'd like for people to stop being idiots when applying for a job with my club. For example, I advertise for a youth coach, so normal coaches apply then refuse the contract because they want a coach job not a youth coach job.

I should be able to sue them for wasting my time.

Seriously? I've played this FM on around 8 computers (not all mine, obviously) of differing quality, and every one could run 3D match view.

Tbf though, you're not missing too much if your computer is THAT bad. Far too jerky.

If your computer is that bad... I think you can probably get a better computer for free.

For players recovery times to be less predictable, some people coming back ahead of schedule, others having setbacks in their recovery.

A bog standard music player. An option to send youngsters you just bought back to their club for a season-long loan,an in-game skin creator,a cuddly toy,a trainset...:)

More realistic fixture dates and Being booked for time wasting and rodwell agree to join united
all i really want :)

A wish you could go bowling or golf or something to get the morale up of your team

The answers the players and board give me in a conversation are too random, for example when you ask a hot prospect of yours to be tutored by your star player in the same position, sometimes they reject for some reason, sometimes they accept. I would also like to know why they don't want to be tutored by the senior player or if the youngster wants to be tutored by somebody else.
The match engine needs to be fixed too, far too many one-on-one chances missed.
To be able to play friendlies with international teams would be nice. I also think it would be interesting if some kind of all-star teams could be added to the game, like the world team of the year, so that you could actually play against them. And the introduction of games being played to honor a retiring legend would be nice too.
Also there is a small thing bothering me although it doesn't really matter, but when a defender scores one goal from a corner, he often gets a higher match rating than a striker that scores maybe 2 goals in the game, just because that one header that went in.

hey all! i hope im in the company of Football Manager diehards.. I've been playing the game since CM Italia in 94.. haha its been nearly 20 years i cant believe it.

anyway.. something i want to see in FM2012 is more customizability of the way the team plays.

1. stating the various tactics that each player excels in. also the style of play that suits him.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

oops i accidentally posted..

anyway..
1. stating the various tactics that each player excels in. also the style of play that suits him. this way managers can customize their tactics or styles to suit star players.. or vice versa.. (buying players to suit their style of play)

`Would like to see an overhaul of the scouting system, I mean getting a report card should be incorrect more times than its correct

1. Job interviews, having to give like a 3 year plan or something like start of season expectations for the next 3/4/5 seasons in the interview.

2. Getting rid of PA or change it. I have a 21 year old that has already pretty much reached his potential and he's a very good player but why would he stop improving at this age?

3. Better player interaction. More things to ask, maybe telling the boys to go out together on a day off team building for the team to have better chemistry and team spirit. Players to talk to the press in interviews about the manager, the match, how they are going. I only ever see that at international level.

4. Better Press Conferences.

5. Better managerial interaction. After I beat a team 5-0 i don't want to be told by the other teams manager we would be better off trying not to walk the ball into the goal so a response saying something like "We just beat you 5-0 and your telling me how to do my job" and when i repsond by saying that i doubt the manager would bring success to the club it not saying 'Is there life on Mars?'

6. I don't know bout everyone else and i'm sure it wont happen and i'm not to bothered about it but imagine watching the game on football manager with FIFA graphics imo it would be insane!

7. I know everyone moans like mad about 1v1's being missed but i feel as though they have got it correct in one way because if every player scored most of there 1 on 1's the score would be about 13-11 so before they reduce the amount of 1v1's missed they need to reduce the amount of easy chances there are.

8. Team talks should involve more tactical things. If my team aren't having enough shots then you should be able to tell them at half time and the other way round touchline shouts should include encouraging and trying to motivate your team.

Last edited:
Back