Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

More options for international manager, at this point you can't even praise your international players and only have a go at them, kind of ridiculous to be honest.

realistic management, not many managers are actually given a budget and told to do what they like with it, they make a list of targets and ask the board which ones they can try to sign. unless your man city or other such sugar daddy clubs

If the graphic beeing better again i like to see football shooes. Like orange F50 ! Thats haven beeing funny.

it would be good that when playing away games u shud be only able to take 20-22 players away with you, for away league games, european games, pre-season tours etc, would add bit more reality to it

What i'd like in some sort of order, pretty much all have been said already but idc ;)

1. Better interaction with Staff/Players/Media

2. More in depth scouting options, making it easier to scout out players of a certain role not just position.

3. Some form of "interest meter" when negotiating with players, I hate having a bid accepted and then the player just doesn't want to listen. Some way of being able to offer them a huge contract or high bonuses to get their interest in joing up with be nice.

4. Custom pre-set tactics for certain players, making a sub then spending 5minutes setting up the player to play exactly how I want them too is annoying.

the youth academy should be improved by your transfer budget or there should be at least a list how many it costs, so that the board doesn't always reject or cancel the improvement

How about in cup competitions, the human players team doesnt automatically get drawn against the top team in every round. Its like those 80s arcade games where you start against luxembourg and progress to playing Brazil in the final.

Youth academy has been a highly sought after feature for a couple years now.

I wouldn't be surprised if SI added it in for FM12.

Possibly an option to let assistant manager do the signings. For countries like Spain where the director general makes the signings and the entrenador has to work with what he's given.

Corrupt boards. Presidents who take the money for them and leave for the club just enough to make believe they care. That's what a lot of Atlético fans say happens with Cerezo and Gil.

i want the injury proneness to be related by my ability of managing, and not just from a number...of course there will be a value of a player proneness to injuries, but not just from that, many other things have to influence like training and coaches...

Not sure if this has been mentioned. I would like to option to be able to buy a club. Say for example you are a manager over 10 years and amass a fortune but have no way of spending it. It would make the contract negotiations a bit more believable as currently I always ask for the lowest wage so my budget doesn't get affected.

When a transfer rumour regarding a player of your team is leaked, you can respond to it, but I'd like to see an added option to state how much at least the club will have to pay for him.

I would like to see this behavior NOT be in FM12

051A1CE5ACC9EE1A8B6FAC6CB81E702FFA2634A9

Counter attack ticked, players set to defensive and no roaming.

What happens? Sanogo gets stuck in a corner and dribbles around for a few seconds and the ENTIRE team runs into the box. Anchormen included.... and they just stood there, no movement, just like you see them in the picture........

i would like to see much better interaction between managers and the media as you give the same answers annd the same questions are asked each and every time, even a bit of variation in answers and the optional area actually being taken into account or even just straight forward press releases about players or clubs which you dont need to select a reason you can just release statements after pre or post match.
I feel this area is very constricted including interaction with players leading to consistently the same arguments, leading to the same outcomes and want to be able to say what we want rather than whats given

I think where you have the recent players last 5 games graph it should be colour-coded so you can see which games are for the first team and reserves, as it can be missleading having high ratings when they are actually for reserve games.

I whould not to pay more over than two million of the player original value it is ridiculous . I paid for akinfeev 32million .also i'd love player have rating from 1 to 100 for example cristiano ronaldo 92 messi 90 cesk 89 something like this .in addition i think that the game should ask us before it accepts an offer for our coaches and every player to go in every team because if you are with real you cant have aguero except if you cheat

I whould not to pay more over than two million of the player original value it is ridiculous . I paid for akinfeev 32million .also i'd love player have rating from 1 to 100 for example cristiano ronaldo 92 messi 90 cesk 89 something like this .in addition i think that the game should ask us before it accepts an offer for our coaches and every player to go in every team because if you are with real you cant have aguero except if you cheat

The players do have ratings which you can see on the editor. It's 1-200, but that's no difference.

The thing I would like to see following the games against Spurs and Blackburn, is getting rid of the opponents goalies ability to being able to magically attract the ball to their hands. It cost me both games when strikers were about to nick the ball from them :@

Back