Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

Why remove 3D view? That would hardly be an improvement, it is there as an option for the many people who requested it, if you don't like it, switch to classic view. Simples;)
i watch all my games in 3D view and i wouldnt go bk to 2D view again,can understand if peeps are struggling to watch 3D view for technical reasons but id be kinda gutted if it was removed

id like to see some sexy cheerleaders on the pitch at half time :p also when a playa isnt happy at being subbed he kicks a water bottle towards the dugout when hes coming off :D

If he does kick a water bottle into the crowd that is a red card as we found out when JJ did it against United xD

If he does kick a water bottle into the crowd that is a red card as we found out when JJ did it against United xD
oh yeah lol very true ok maybe not tht then just the cheerleaders ;) i watched tht game as well when he did tht :D

A bit early to be talking about FM12 but oh well....

A nice addition would be , when your on your Touchline Instructions , a good feature would being able to wind up player's from the opposition. For examply , you could annoy Joey Barton until you the point where he retaliates and get's sent off. Which probably won't take long anyway :)

Adding new "attributes" - like I don't know.. Professionalism.
and it will be in news like: "Ronaldinho caught dancing in the bar in 3h in the morning.." and then his Professionalism will be reduced to for example 6.
Also it can be high (17,18,19,20) for some players who are always there to work and train and never be troublemakers...

It's complicated, isn't it? :D

Don't think they could do things like that for legal reasons can they? Like why they can't say players get drug bans, regens can (If you get 20 years or so in the future)

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

A bit early to be talking about FM12 but oh well....

A nice addition would be , when your on your Touchline Instructions , a good feature would being able to wind up player's from the opposition. For examply , you could annoy Joey Barton until you the point where he retaliates and get's sent off. Which probably won't take long anyway :)

Couldn't let this drop being a Toon fan, bar the Pedersen incident, Joey has been excellent in non retaliation. See Wolves this year, targetted by the entire Wolves team and lucky not to be injured.

:D

The only thing i want to see return (from FM08) is the complaining about refs decisions, i have so many go against me that shouldnt have been awarded (like goals not beling allowed)

other than that its a good game..

I would love to see; Lots more questions in press conferences, at the moment theres around 10 questions what get asked all the time, make that 100? I might then attend a press conference for once. Also I would like to see the ability t request to board to increase the cap on wages. E.g if I want to sign someone on 100k p/w but on key player the highest is 78k p/w I could, by requesting, get that increased. Would help alot in signing players.
/ RANT OVER.
I :wub: FM really

id like to see the classic 2d in landscape view. atm you can only watch so that the pitch is portrait which means the picture is always small even though the 'new' 2d allows you to watch it in landscape :S

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would want to remove 3D? Since you can choose the way you want to view the match this should not be a problem. Also, why is it to early to suggest improvements? I don't know wether or not the people who make this game check threads like this, but if the do, don't you think it's a bit to late to start asking for improvements 1 month before the release date? Okey, rant over :)

Personally I would like to see an improved 3D match engine, more along the lines of "what you see is what you get". And of course the press conferences goes without saying. I mean come on, watching paint dry has more variety to it!

The only thing that could improve this game and its something that I would like to see is more and or different questions in the media question and they have been basically the same for a while.

See your team in 3D lift the trophy at the end of a cup match or when you win the league.

and it would be epic if you could meet someone in power if you win the champions league or a international trophy like what happen on Madden NFL 11 when if you win the super bowl you meet Barrick Obama :) If not they could have your team having a victory parade around the town/city

Trophy Cabinet,After you win something league or cup you can see celebration and being able to put players anywhere on the tactic's screen.

Trophy Cabinet,After you win something league or cup you can see celebration and being able to put players anywhere on the tactic's screen.
trophy cabinet would be good as part of your manager profile

I would love to see; Lots more questions in press conferences, at the moment theres around 10 questions what get asked all the time, make that 100? I might then attend a press conference for once.

Spot on mate, after about 3 seasons I never want to go to press conferences.

I'm pretty happy with the current game, but things naturally evolve and get better. Aside from as many bug fixes as possible, here's a few things I'd like:

1. I'd like there to be a purpose to your wage as a manager. Maybe being able to invest it into the club's transfer funds or even buy a football club.

2. To be able to set certain tactical roles based on the actual players, and not the formational positions, which would stop me having to change player roles every time I rotate or make a sub. So, you might have Drogba up front playing as a target man, and then sub him for Walcott who will still be playing as a target man until I change it. I think you should be able to give each player in the squad a set role the tactics automatically revert to when they play.

3. I definitely want the AI to sharpen up. For example, opposition managers keep taunting me with "maybe mid-table if they're lucky." This despite me being 20pts clear at the top with fewer than ten games remaining.

4. The amount of **** players agents offer to me.

5. For players to stop demanding a new contract when I reject a transfer bid for them.

6. For there to be a way to tempt players who aren't interested in joining your club. Maybe let us at least give them an offer instead of immediately telling us their client's not interested?

8. And basically just as many more options as possible to keep the game fresh for longer. So more press conference questions, more reasons for players missing training, more player interactions, interacting with fans, etc etc etc.

Most of these are reasonably small changes that I think would help the game run more smoothly.

I think the manager money is a good point, you should be able re-invest and do something useful with your career earnings. Otherwise your just taking money away from the club and throwing it into an abyss :p

Also you should be able to speak to players who are future signings and ask them to train certain things maybe for when they come to you, and you should be able to cancel already agreed transfers, e.g.- Ibrahimovic to AC for 21mil, very annoying xD