Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

realer stadiums.
I was falkirk who have nostand closest toyou but hey have one.
And their stnds are bigin RL bu in FM teirtiny Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnooyyyyyyyyyiiinnnnnnnnnng

I want to be able to sign German players from the Bundesliga into the Premiership and other players who apparently refuse to even engage in contract negotiations to begin with. Everytime I scout one, it always says, "this player would have no intention of joining our club at this time." Makes me want to kill someone. Even the regens. They don't want to leave Germany even for a bigger club like United, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc. I feel if I offer them a contract big enough, they should at least consider it.

-lower Leagues in England being included from the get go. I mean, editors on here & on other forums can build Levels 9, 10 and now 11 in a fairly short time, surely the developers can do it quicker and more accurate....and build it even lower? Would be nice if competitions like the FA cup were accurate to their real life counter parts from the start.

-Offically licensed Premier League......Not going to happen with EA having the license but I'd like it.

-More in depth Press confrences. Or at least the option to have them more in depth. So they're not so repetitive.

-Pressure meter on the Home screen. So you know how much pressure you're under from the Press, The Fans and The Board. Rather than just the message from the press say "joe bloggs needs a win"

-Even more player interaction. I like what we've got now, if someone is unhappy they ask to speak to you. But Id like say an optional monthly meeting with your captain and vice captain, to discuss player morale, where the team is faultering, their thoughts on things in general. I havent had one yet so I dont know if it's there, but player asking for new contracts.

-

I want my scout to be able to compare players to other players that scout has evaluated, instead of only comparing them to my current squad members. Comparing what I might buy to what I have might be helpful if I'm only in the market for one exact player, but it doesn't do much if I'm shopping for a position. Of course, I'm not asking for this comparison to be flawless, as I still need to have a major part in the process, but there's no reason why my scout shouldn't be able to say "[Player X] is better than [Squad Member Y], but not as good as [Shortlisted Player Z]."

Furthermore, with the increased focus on positional specialization, I'd like my scout to be able to tell me what role he thinks the player is best suited for. Shopping for a Deep Lying Playmaker is considerably different from shopping for a Ball Winning Midfielder; my scout should know the difference.

i will prefer more realistic manager replacement..... ancelotti got sacked in my game during the end of first season when he end in the second position... and they replace him with mancini who lead man city to 7th position........... wth.....

I'm pretty happy with the current game, but things naturally evolve and get better. Aside from as many bug fixes as possible, here's a few things I'd like:

1. I'd like there to be a purpose to your wage as a manager. Maybe being able to invest it into the club's transfer funds or even buy a football club.

2. To be able to set certain tactical roles based on the actual players, and not the formational positions, which would stop me having to change player roles every time I rotate or make a sub. So, you might have Drogba up front playing as a target man, and then sub him for Walcott who will still be playing as a target man until I change it. I think you should be able to give each player in the squad a set role the tactics automatically revert to when they play.

3. I definitely want the AI to sharpen up. For example, opposition managers keep taunting me with "maybe mid-table if they're lucky." This despite me being 20pts clear at the top with fewer than ten games remaining.

4. The amount of **** players agents offer to me.

5. For players to stop demanding a new contract when I reject a transfer bid for them.

6. For there to be a way to tempt players who aren't interested in joining your club. Maybe let us at least give them an offer instead of immediately telling us their client's not interested?

8. And basically just as many more options as possible to keep the game fresh for longer. So more press conference questions, more reasons for players missing training, more player interactions, interacting with fans, etc etc etc.

Most of these are reasonably small changes that I think would help the game run more smoothly.

These are quality suggestions. Gameplay wise no.2 is needed badly and shouldn't be that hard to code into the game.

Also they need to edit the gameplay so players stop heading balls in the air that have fallen to them in space outside the box. This happens most of the time when a ball is cleared from a corner and its not realistic, a player would 90%+ of the time trap the ball but in the game they just mindlessly head the ball towards a clump of players in the box.

i agree with some above posts about team & fan celebration after a major tournament is won. for me, after winning something like the champions league, there is not enough satisfaction. sure we see the inbox messages ''manager' labelled the mastermind behind success' but the oportunity to celebrate with the team, and moreover the fans would, in my view, make winning competitions more satisfying. being paraded through the streets of your teams town would give one's manager a real sense of achievement.

1) Being able to add more stuff to your manager profile(history at clubs, birth place, more favored teams, bit of a personality, etc.) & maybe a 3d face so you can see yourself at matches if you sit at the bench.

2) Maybe some show banners, flags for international competitions, scarfs & so forth for the fans in stadium.

3) benig able to coach teh u20, u19 international teams & maybe for clubs to which i think would be a bit more challenging because you'd have to make do with who teh clubs signs.

I want the editor to be improved so I can make continental/regional competition for national team and make a continental competition which the final venue has been chosen several years before just like the UEFA Champions League

Couldn't let this drop being a Toon fan, bar the Pedersen incident, Joey has been excellent in non retaliation. See Wolves this year, targetted by the entire Wolves team and lucky not to be injured.

:D

I love how for Barton Excellent is seen as only punching one person |)

Hoping for some better training and more in depth meetings with the board.

On fm 12 ... hmm, lets go :
- No crash dumps
- No stupid buggs
- Manager more involved in club structure
- even better 3D
- Few more Person data attributes ...

I want punch up and brawls!! it happens in real football, so why not the game? players should get in fights with each other if there is a bad foul or something, resulting in both sent off...i have never seen 2 players sent off at once on football manager...and they should make championship players better and have better potential, like wilfied zaha for palace, hes quality in real life but really **** in the game. Sort this out.

I want punch up and brawls!! it happens in real football, so why not the game? players should get in fights with each other if there is a bad foul or something, resulting in both sent off...i have never seen 2 players sent off at once on football manager...and they should make championship players better and have better potential, like wilfied zaha for palace, hes quality in real life but really **** in the game. Sort this out.

I'd rather they spent their time on something more worthwhile, like fixing the corner bugs once and for all. Agreed on Zaha though.

- If managers can cancel a change in real football, I want to be able to do it too.

- OI by player or by position.

- My Spanish complete leagues database used and built from it so I don't have to remake it with each new version :lol:

- Focus in ME bugs and little on candy.

- Off the ball move instructions and with the ball. So you may tell the wingers to cut off with it and the full backs to work as wingers in attack phase and the centerbacks to spread out if you got a DM to fall back in the center.

- Shouts by steps. (Note I haven't yet taken note on how much change the shouts make into the sliders). Instead of press higher up and drop deeper, "Press all the way up. Press high up. Press forward. Drop back. Drop deep. Drop all the way back". And so on.

- Bring back the multiple position swap instructions. So ST swaps with AML, AML with AMR and AMR with ST. Or more if you want, instead of limiting it to two.

I want To Be Able To Offer A Player A Contract Even If He Isn't Interested Because In Real Life Money Influences Everything (6)

More leagues, i know you can download them but its so long. And real fixtures in the prem which is again effort to download.

a difficulty button, so people like me have a chance in the game. i suck at this game, but i like the game, i depend/rely on other´s tactic´s