Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

I want punch up and brawls!! it happens in real football, so why not the game? players should get in fights with each other if there is a bad foul or something, resulting in both sent off...i have never seen 2 players sent off at once on football manager...and they should make championship players better and have better potential, like wilfied zaha for palace, hes quality in real life but really **** in the game. Sort this out.

I did saw that, it's in Random/Funny things, only they harass the referee, not the opposite team players:

Possible disagreement in the 83rd minute?

4796859.png
attachment.php

An option to tear a new one in the players when they lose heavily at home... Sometimes "Angry" and a fine just doesn't cut it for me, I want to lock them in the dressing room or make them sign autographs :D

Also defending needs to be improved, so many times I've seen them completely miss the ball or not even bother trying for it and it's sooo fraustrating :(

sponsor negotiation!!!

Except that's not in the job role of a manager...

1. More in depth board meetings will do me nicely.

2. Although not sponsor negotiation as such, but the sponsors improving as club reputation and ability increase.

3. A trophy haul type thing in manager profile, where you can see the trophies you've won would be a nice touch I imagine.

Last edited:
FM is becoming more realistic, now you can see the players acting, not like PES lol, but not bad anyway.
So, now you can observe players in field and take your own conclusions about them, if we could observe or interact during trainings too, and the players attributes were removed, it will be more realistic. We would evaluate the player just by observing them and with the help of our staff too.

I know there's some ppl that prefere to keep the attributes on, so it could be optional.

Not much of a feature so much as a nice touch, but the ability to make your own regen face thing for use as your manager's picture.

i would like the option to loan recently signed players back to their clubs. I would also like to see more questions in press confrences. Also more options when talking to players because to me it seems like we have 2 options; 1. say something that is going to make the player want to leave, 2. you back down and the player thinks your an idiot.

I rarely use the 'get team report' because I have my own idea of which players are good/bad etc, but when I do often the assistant manager will see a player as (for example) a DM but I want to use them as a MC or AMC, so you should be able to specify which position you want eah player to be considered in...

Just a thought

Hi,

Just a quick topic which has had me thinking and may well exist already in FM2011.

In example, the new owners at Blackburn after buying the club had a sit down with Sam Allardyce to discuss the clubs future. I'm not sure whether this exists because I'm stubbling through my first save as reading and only a season and a half through! I think it would be a good addition on a number of levels.

1) Applying for a new job, you're asked to an interview and asked relevant questions from the board i.e. why do you want to come here? What style of football are you planning? What are your asprirations? etc. Then if they decide to employ you, your expectations and budgets are calculated from this.

2)When your approaching a new contract or when you are in a precarious position. I.e. What are you going to change? Why have you failed? and again What are your aspirations?

3) Similar to the above but when a new owner has taken charge, they can arrange a sit down which ultimately makes the decision whether to keep you on or keep you on a trial etc. It would also be good for the user to have to look into the personaility of the owners and decide you need to change your style in order to match their opinions.

What do you guys reckon?

Best idea ever !

1) Say you want to sign a player but his transfer fee / wage his too high. I would like to go to the board and say I would like some extra money to sign/pay player X. He would be a good signing because......

2) Assigning default roles to players. I set Marlon Harwewood as a Target Man then subbed him for a small pacy striker(regen), that means my small striker is now playing as a target man. It would be nice for him to be subbed on as a poacher without having to change the player role in the tactics screen

3) "Community interactions". I remember in Fifa 08 you would occasionally get a message saying something like "The local children's hospital has phoned your club and asked if you could send some players to visit the sick children. You would then get the option of going in person, sending the highest profile player or every first team player + yourself to visit them.

Another interaction could be sending a player or two to the local schools to teach football. You could send your *** Man along and you could hopefully discover the star of the future ?

Being able to retrain players into different roles i.e. train someone to be a deep-lying playmaker

Being able to retrain players into different roles i.e. train someone to be a deep-lying playmaker

It's a good idea in theory, but player roles can depend on physical attributes as well, such as height and weight. You can't turn Theo Walcott into a Target Man :)

All i want is a touchline option that says Facerub and 1 that says chinstroke. That is all.

a difficulty button, so people like me have a chance in the game. i suck at this game, but i like the game, i depend/rely on other´s tactic´s

Sorry. That would really kill the game for me. But I do understand why some may find it difficult !

Try reading some tactical guides. When I first played FM10 I read Max's tactical guide and it really did help me !

I want to be able to given the opportunity to set up Club Acadmies all over the world like FIFA Manager and then I want more Youth Teams like U-15s, That way we can sign promising regens on schoolboy forms and stuff

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

1) Being able to add more stuff to your manager profile(history at clubs, birth place, more favored teams, bit of a personality, etc.) & maybe a 3d face so you can see yourself at matches if you sit at the bench.

2) Maybe some show banners, flags for international competitions, scarfs & so forth for the fans in stadium.

3) benig able to coach teh u20, u19 international teams & maybe for clubs to which i think would be a bit more challenging because you'd have to make do with who teh clubs signs.[/QUOTE]

You can do that already actually

i have an idea that could be introduced into the next game and that is that when a lower league team gets promoted, each and everyone of the first team players gain points towards their potential and current abilities!! would this not be good?
as you have seen when some teams get promoted their team actually do quite well eg. blackpool
since the team has been promoted and are in a higher reputation league they should all increase in their abilities!!

Improve the 3d match engine i know they will be doing it but i think they should really focus on it

in editor i think you should be able to set a set start date and then fill in what fixtures have happened and who scored (or they could do it as an update each week) so that you could, for example, fill in the premier league results get hodgson sacked and then take over

also in editor when making a club you should be able to set it so that only british or english players can play for you (you can currently only set it as players under a certain age that can play for you)

at the bit before you start a new game you should be able to undo the summers transfers of the club you start with, so I wouldnt have konchesky poulsen or meireles, dont send insua or aquilani on loan and be able to spend 18mil on what we needed, a left winger.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

i have an idea that could be introduced into the next game and that is that when a lower league team gets promoted, each and everyone of the first team players gain points towards their potential and current abilities!! would this not be good?
as you have seen when some teams get promoted their team actually do quite well eg. blackpool
since the team has been promoted and are in a higher reputation league they should all increase in their abilities!!

players arent suddenly going to get better when they go up a league in real life

they could do something so players slowly adapt to physicality of league

and maybe that players playing at a higher standard could slowly increase (especially youngsters)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

1) Being able to add more stuff to your manager profile(history at clubs, birth place, more favored teams, bit of a personality, etc.) & maybe a 3d face so you can see yourself at matches if you sit at the bench.

2) Maybe some show banners, flags for international competitions, scarfs & so forth for the fans in stadium.

3) benig able to coach teh u20, u19 international teams & maybe for clubs to which i think would be a bit more challenging because you'd have to make do with who teh clubs signs.

I like the banners and flags idea

but yh you can already coach u20, u21 and u19 international teams but they should notify you when those jobs are available as they do with proper international teams

It'd be nice if first team / reserve squad changes didn't take place until time advances. One misclick and you can have a bunch of players throwing hissy fits and 'unable to trust you' *glares at Routledge*.

1.) In my opinion i feel the gameplay graphics should be improved, nothing too fancy but it should look a bit more realistic.
For those who don't have very high graphic capabilities on their PC there should be a normal mode where the current graphics can be used.
2.) Would love to be more involved in the financial side of the game, setting up investments, choosing sponsors, sales etc.
Once again there should be an option whether the user wants to play with it or not.